Falling for You

One

She walked into the small bakery and pushed her hood off, quickly fixing her hair that was just shielded from the Cheshire rain. She looked around the shop, seeing all the older women standing behind the counter, until her brown eyes come in contact with a young lad.

He stood there, helping a young child and her mother. She watched him as he moved around the showcase with such ease, grabbing whichever desserts the little girl had chosen. And then he looked up, he noticed the girl staring at him and then their eyes locked. She almost immediately got lost in his green eyes. He offered her a small smile before his attention was turned back to the little girl that stood in front of the giant showcase of various desserts.

"Was there something I could help you with, dear?" She snapped her attention away from the green-eyed lad and looked over at the woman.

"I, um, I'm not sure..." She stammered over her words and she heard a small laugh. She instantly turned back to the lad, seeing that he was done with the little girl and her mother. His eyes locked with hers again, and she couldn't help the small blush that formed against her cheeks.

"I'll take care of her, Stella." The lad told the woman before he made his way over to where the young girl was standing. "What can I get for you, love?"

She could feel the blush on her cheeks deepen as he addressed her. "I, um..." she stammered again, causing him to grin at her. "Wh-what would you recommend?" She asked softly, involuntarily chewing on her lower lip.

"Depends on what you like, love." His green eyes were piercing into her, which was for some reason making her very nervous. She let out a nervous laugh, and he caught it. "Relax, yeah. I'm not going to jump over the counter and snog you." She let out another nervous laugh, secretly wishing that he would. "I mean, unless you want me too."

"Oh, Harry. Stop teasing the poor girl." The smallest chuckle came from Harry's lips, which sent a shiver up the girl's spine.

"Could I just have a chocolate chip muffin, please?" She asked softly, looking back into the lad's green eyes.

"Sure thing, love." He nodded before he went off to get what she requested. "Although, you can't have it, until you tell me your name."

The brown-eyed girl gave him a small smile as she held out her hand for her muffin. "Harper."
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment and subscribe?
Tell me that you honestly think.

☮ ♥ ツ