‹ Prequel: Always
Status: in progress

Situation Overload

I can't picture you but I sure got the feeling right

"Morning beautiful." Jack smiled as he kissed Alex, the sun shining through the blinds, at a ridiculous hour of 8am.

"Morning." Alex beamed. Even though he was shattered, he managed to muster the energy to be happy, because he was back to what he loved, waking up next to his one and only, hopefully this time they were each other's 'happily ever after', their 'everything better' plan.

"Coffee?" Jack proposed, swinging his legs out of their bed, knowing if he lay there any longer he'd never be able to get out.

"Do you even need to ask?" Alex arched an eyebrow. Jack smirked, and headed downstairs after pulling on a pair of sweat pants.

Minutes later, Alex was looping his arms around the younger man's waist from behind, nuzzling his head into the crook of his neck, kissing Jack's jawline.

"Jacky," he teased, nipping the skin below his ear lobe.

"Baaabeee." Jack closed his eyes and leaned slightly back into the other boy. Jack felt euphoric as Alex worked a hickey into his neck, moaning slightly. "C'm'ere." Jack mumbled, as he turned around and lifted Alex onto the kitchen worktop. Alex put his hands on Jack's neck and shoulders, leaning down to kiss his lover, while Jack put one hand on the edge of the counter to keep his balance, and the other on Alex's hip. This carried on for a few minutes, until Alex moaned "more" into their kiss. Jack pulled Alex off of the counter, and Alex wrappped his legs around Jack's waist, who in turn put his hands on Alex's arse to keep him supported. Jack hurried them up the stairs, into their room, managing to kick the door shut behind them, and pushed Alex down onto the mattress kissing him hungrily all over his face and neck.

Jack began to kick off his sweat pants, and Alex did the same, resuming the heated kiss as quickly as possible. Then Jack began kissing down Alex's chest, proceeding to leave small blemishes on his protruding hip bones, and defined 'V'.

Alex anticipated Jack's next move completely wrong, accidentally letting out a loud groan of pleasure as Jack's tongue slipped into his arse hole.

"Ohhhmyfuckk Jayy." Alex moaned as he bucked his hips upwards. Jack grinned to himself, loving the effect he had on Alex. "Need you, now." Alex demanded, in between gasping for air. Alex couldn't help but feel empty as Jack took his tongue away, and reached in their bedside table for lube.

"Stretch yourself." Jack commanded, wanting to give his dick some temporary relief. Alex complied, and damn Jack could've come simply from the sight of Alex writhing on his own fingers. Jack slathered lube onto his cock, lazily stroking it, probably drooling a little at the sight in front of him, waiting for Alex to give the go-ahead, which he soon did.

Jack moaned as he slid into Alex's warm, tight hole, and Alex soon got used to the intrusion. Jack began to build up a steady rhythm, each time slamming in with more and more force, hitting Alex's prostate with precision. Alex was a sweaty, panting mess below him, and it was so beautiful.

"Jay, I'm gonna come-" Alex managed to get out before a hot, white liquid spurted all over their bodies, and Jack came moments later, riding out his orgasm before pulling out and collapsing next to Alex on the bed.

"Twice in 24 hours, I've never felt so young." Alex stated, laughing slightly.

"Maybe we can improve on that, a little later, when the kids are at school." Jack commented. They both sat up with wide eyes- "SHIT! SCHOOL!"

After looking at the clock they realised they really did not have time to shower, so they grimaced as they pulled fresh shirts onto their sticky-with-cum-and-beginning-to-harden-chests, and trackies, before each picking a child to hastily dress and feed for the day, before pulling them into the car, and speeding through the neighborhood.

They arrived with minutes to spare, and Jack's children ran off to line up with the rest of the school. Jack and Alex watched them enter, stood amongst other parents.

"Hey, I don't think we've met before?" A slightly balding man introduced himself to Alex.

"Ah no, don't think we have. I'm Alex- a friend of Jack's. His kids are Mikaylah and Dean. Pleasure to meet you." Alex responded polite enough, shaking his hand, awkwardly remembering where it had been this morning; up his own arsehole.

"Great to meet yah! I'm John! Dean is friends with my son, Sam. You two look like you've been busy this mornin'!"

"Yeah we, uh, went for a morning run, down by the beach, that went on for a little longer than planned so we were a bit behind schedule. Fortunately my mother in law had the kids fed and ready to just jump in the car once we got back." Jack lied smoothly, but John bought it. If any of the parents had made the connection between Jack and his wife and jail- no one brought it up, but it was unlikely anyone had realised that it was Jack's ex-wife on the news, in her mug shot she looked a little more rundown than usual.

Jack and Alex made it back through their front door at around 9.10, only having to pick up the kids from the bus stop at 3pm.

"I feel icky." Alex complained, pouting. "Shower?"

"What's the point of showering when you'll just get covered in it again?" Jack raised his eyebrow suggestively.

"Are you serious?"

"Right here, right now, baby." Jack winked jokingly- but oh God was he serious.

They kissed up against the wall, made out on the kitchen counter, even a bit on the stairs, and ended up- excuse the phrase- doing the do, on the living room floor.

"Shit that was-" Jack started, before realising he was lost for words.

"Hot? Amazing?" Alex offered, still catching his breathe. His muscles were beginning to ache, and in all honesty he didn't think he'd be walking properly for days.

"Even better." Jack smiled, and kissed Alex softly, then gazing down at the scarlet marks that now littered his body, knowing full well he was in the exact same position. "I love you."

"I love you too." Alex grinned, and pushed away the guilt of fucking Sally. He doesn't need to know. He told himself. He wanted Jack's advice on the situation, but obviously that would defeat the whole idea of not telling Jack.
♠ ♠ ♠
title credit - pretty little girl, blink 182