Early Morning Fights

Early Morning Fights

“You can’t just leave Marik!” Bakura called to the retreating boy’s back, and Marik paused, before turning back around and walking back to Bakura.

“Watch me!” Marik hissed in his face, glaring. Bakura rolled his eyes and matched Marik’s glare, before taking a step back so that he didn’t have to tilt his head up to make eye contact with the other boy’s lavender eyes. The two were standing in the hallway of Bakura’s apartment, after a badly timed phone call, and a horrible argument.

“It’s 2:30 am Marik, where are you going to go?” Bakura pointed out, crossing his arms over his bare chest. Marik’s glare grew more pronounced, and he growled and turned away yet again from Bakura.

“There’s always some cheap motel open. If worse comes to worse I still have a key to my sister’s place. I can always go crash on her couch,” Marik responded coldly, as he walked towards the door, reaching to grab his sweater off of the hook on the wall. Bakura let out a sigh and grabbed his wrist lightly. Marik jerked his arm way, looking at Bakura over his shoulder.

“Marik-” Bakura started, but Marik laughed without humour, cutting him off.

“Don’t fucking start with me Bakura. If you weren’t seeing-”

“But I’m not fucking seeing him anymore Marik! Get that through your thick skull! I’m. Not. Cheating. On. You!” Bakura practically snarled, putting emphasis on the last five words. Marik rolled his eyes and grabbed his sweater from the hook and tugging it on.

“Then why the fuck else would he call you at 2:30 in the morning? You said you hadn’t talked to him since you two broke up!” Marik spat, still not looking at Bakura.

“I haven’t. He called me Marik. He always calls me. But I don’t pick up, and we would be better off if you remember that. I wasn’t lying to you when I told you I hadn’t talked to him since we broke up,” Bakura explained with a pained voice. Marik just snorted and put on his shoes, yanking the door to Bakura’s apartment open.

"Don’t tell me what I need to do so that 'we' are better off Bakura. If anything, 'we' would be better off if you stopped talking to him!” Marik turned in Bakura’s doorway to face him. Bakura’s face went blank for a second, before his eyes narrowed and he growled.

"I bloody fucking told you! I haven’t talked to him since I broke up with him!” Bakura hissed, and pushed Marik out of the doorway. Marik stumbled back, a bit of a shocked look on his face.

"And since you’re leaving, don’t bother coming back until you realize that you’re wrong, and that I’m not lying to you, or hooking up with my fucking ex," Bakura finished, and slammed the door in Marik’s face, just as he was opening his mouth. Bakura waited until he heard Marik’s footsteps fading away before he let out a frustrated noise and started making his way to the kitchen.

“Fucking no good Egyptian piece of shit. Like I would fucking lie to him. Who the fuck does he think he is,” Bakura continued to mumble and curse his boyfriend out as he reached the kitchen, getting himself a glass of water and sitting down at the small table in the middle of the kitchen, taking small sips and trying to calm himself down. He sat there for a good half an hour before letting out another frustrated sigh, and getting up, putting his glass on the counter and walking to the bedroom that him and Marik usually shared. He glanced at the flip phone on the bedside table with disdain, walking over to it and flipping it open to stop the tiny light from flashing. A little notification flashed up on the screen and he growled as he read the name.

*2 missed calls from Yami*

Bakura quickly pressed the end button to make the notification disappear and then he deleted his call history and closed the phone, placing it back on the bedside table, turning to his bed. The covers were half off the bed, and one of the pillows was up against the other wall, both from when Marik had gotten upset. Bakura rolled his eyes as he grabbed the covers and pulled them back onto the bed properly. He walked to the other side of the room where the stray pillow had landed and picked it up, placing it next to the other pillow. Mumbles and curses were still coming out of his mouth occasionally, even when he finally managed to get his jeans off and get under the covers.

"Fucking Egyptian and his shitty self-esteem issues," he mumbled one last time, before he finally fell asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is something that I wrote a couple days ago, but I figured I would post it here, since I haven't updated in a year O.O. If any of you reading this also read my other stories I will maybe... maybe be updating within the next couple of months. But my laptop kind of broke, so I had to get a new one and I lost all of my shit... Heh Heh Heh... oops?

-Until Next Time, <3