Status: Active

The Letters

June 8, 2003

Dear my big brother,

Daddy and I went to the mailroom yesterday to get our mails sent to our home. It was really cool! Daddy said that some mail are very important for mommy and him because they have to pay bills. I don’t really know what bills mean but I know it has something to do with money. The mail lady was really nice because she let me go behind the big desk and see all the letters! I asked her if there was a letter in there for me.

But the mail lady told me that I will have to wait until the mail get sent to my home. So today, I waited for the mailman to bring your letter! I played outside and when I saw the mailman’s truck, I ran over. Daddy said that I had to wait until the mailman put the mail into the mailbox. But the mailman was really nice so he gave me all the mail instead of putting it in the mailbox!

I really miss you Gus! What does compassionate mean? You should keep your closed captioning on the T.V.! Daddy says that reading makes you a lot smarter and you never know if I come over again!

Mommy is really happy. Hannah told me that Mommy’s on a new medication. I think it might be making her better! We went to the store that has a lot of colors and she helped me pick what color I want for my room. I don’t like pink anymore. I like blue! So we picked this color that’s called turquoise blue. It’s really pretty!

I can’t wait to see you at my birthday party!

I miss you a lot!

Love,
Maggie