Status: Active

The Letters

June 13, 2003

Dear Magpie,

I waited for your letter too. I checked the mail pile every day until I got your letter. Your letters are the highlight of my days. But bills are important too! All adults have bills. Someday I will have bills and someday you will have bills. Bills is when you have to pay for television, to keep warm/cool, or drink water.

Compassionate means that you are really nice and care for everybody else. I will always keep the closed captioning on the television just for you. I can’t imagine turning it off. I’m glad that your mommy is better. I can’t believe you don’t like pink anymore! What about your ear molds? They’re pink! I can’t wait to see how your room looks like. My favorite color is blue too!

Yesterday, I met a girl that is deaf just like you. I started to sign with her. She was very impressed (happy) that I knew sign language. I told her about you and how you are my little sister. I think I made a new friend because of you. :-)

Your daddy told my dad that you were sad about not having any friends at your birthday party. But I just wanted to tell you that your family and I will be at your birthday party and that’s all what matters. We all love you so much!

Wait until you see the present I got for you!

Love,
Gus
♠ ♠ ♠
I love my readers! <3 Please comment and let me know what you're thinking.