Status: Active

The Letters

September 4th

Hi Gus,

I’m sorry for not sending you a letter sooner. Anna and I had been hanging out all the time and we go to the beach with our Barbies a lot. When I’m not hanging out with her, I go to ballet classes! I like my ballet classes and I like Miss. Bala, my teacher. She’s really pretty. But I don’t like the kids in my class. I feel like they don’t like me very much because I waste class time by putting my hand on the stereo to “feel” the music before dancing. It helps me to feel the beat.

But I really love my boxing classes! I’m the only girl in my class and I’m the smallest too! My teacher, Mr. Waters said that I can really box and would like to enter me in junior boxing competitions. I think all of the boys in my class is a little afraid of me. My daddy like to box too! Daddy and I go to the gym on Sundays and he’ll “mock-box” with me. Mock means fake in case you don’t know what that means. Daddy taught me that word! He also call me his little Italian machine, Miss. Rocky and made me watch the movie, Rocky. Mommy wasn’t too happy about me watching that movie because she said it was a little too “adult” for me.

Anyway school had finally started and I have a new interpreter. Daddy said that she is very good and very qualified. I didn’t know what qualified means but Daddy said that it means that my new interpreter is nationally certified and has a lot of experiences signing. Her name is Miss. June. I don’t know how I really feel about her yet but I told her that I was going to Yale University and already applied so she better help me get there.

How are you? Do you like football?

I miss you a lot!

Love,
Maggie
♠ ♠ ♠
I apologize for the late update. I've been going through personal issues and haven't had the motivation to write.

I hope all of my peeps still love me!! <3