Status: Completed: 3rd October 2014

Apartment 4C

Twenty-Four.

“Now are you sure you have everything?” Jake mused, watching Gabe zip up his suitcase.

“Yes,”

“Are you sure?”

“Yes!”

“Go through it one last time,”

“Jake!”

“Gabe…”

“Fine,” Gabe huffed, “Two shirts, a tie and formal pants. Notepad and pen. Pre-written notes. Shiny shoes and clean socks. Clean clothes for travelling home in. Bathroom stuff. Pyjamas. I’m set,”

Jake just smiled, folding his arms over his chest. It was Friday evening, and Gabe was leaving in the next hour for a Chemistry Convention he was presenting at (yes, apparently those existed), and would be gone until late Sunday night. Alfie was over too, and had taken the task of cooking dinner for them, so Gabe could finish packing and Jake could annoy him. It balanced out well. Elliot would be by Jake’s side, annoying Gabe too, but he had a date tonight with a girl he met at a coffee shop so it was up to Jake instead.

And Jake was okay with that.

“You aren’t going to take your lucky Chewbacca toy for good luck?” Jake grinned.

Gabe blushed furiously. “Shut up!”

Jake chose to be a good friend and didn’t comment when Gabe stuffed the toy in his bag anyway.

“Dinner’s ready!” Alfie called.

Jake smiled. Perfect timing.

“Come on, you need something to eat before you leave,” Jake told his friend.

*

As soon as dinner was finished, Jake and Alfie waved Gabe off, before washing the dishes in a comfortable silence. This was nice. Incredibly domestic, but nice. Jake could get used to this.

“So…we’ve got the entire apartment to ourselves, at least for tonight,” Jake said innocently, as Alfie dried his hands.

Alfie just smirked, making Jake’s stomach flip. Yeah, that just confirmed what he’d been thinking over for the past week or so since the sensational laundry room blowjob Alfie had given him (and the resulting handjob Jake had given Alfie). He wanted more. He was ready to take their relationship to the next level. Sure, they’d done everything other than full sex, but Jake was ready now. And he wanted Alfie more than he’d ever wanted anyone.

And tonight was the perfect opportunity.

“I want you,” Jake blurted.

“What?” Alfie said, shocked.

Oh wow, Jake, way to be smooth.

“I want you. I want all of you,” Jake said, cheeks flaming red.

“Wow,” Alfie breathed, stepping closer to Jake.

Jake tried not to melt into Alfie’s arms as the younger man held Jake’s hips in his warm hands, he really did.

“Are you sure?” Alfie frowned.

“Yeah, I am. Don’t you want me?” Jake asked softly.

He didn’t know what he’d do if Alfie said no.

“Of course I do!” Alfie insisted, “I just…all the drama that’s happened between us…”

Jake smiled sadly. Alfie was worried about them. That was a good thing though, right?

“I know we’ve been through a lot. And I know we nearly fell apart. But the fact that I was almost without you, that I nearly lost you, made me realise I don’t want to waste any more time,”

It was true. He couldn’t imagine his life without Alfie now, and he wanted them to take that next step of being fully intimate.

But Alfie was still silent, teeth tugging on his bottom lip as he thought, so Jake placed his hands on Alfie’s chest, making him look at him properly.

“I want to share myself with you, Alfie. I want you to make me yours,” Jake said softly.

And that changed everything.

“Yes, fuck, yes I want you,” Alfie murmured, resting his forehead against Jake’s.

Jake just grinned, pressing a gentle kiss to Alfie’s lips before stepping backwards. Alfie frowned and took a step towards him, but Jake just kept walking, walking until he reached his bedroom. As soon as his bedroom door was shut behind them, Alfie pulled Jake tight against his body, groaning as he kissed Jake deeply. Jake just threw his arms around Alfie’s neck, pressing himself as close to his boyfriend as he could, so Alfie could see just how turned on he was. And he could see how turned on Alfie was in return.

“Need you,” Jake mumbled against his lips.

“Yeah,” Alfie groaned, “Clothes off now,”

Jake laughed, reluctantly stepping out of Alfie’s arms before pulling his t-shirt over his head. He wasn’t the most confident person about his body to be honest – he was short and pale and not particularly muscled – but the way Alfie looked at him made him feel wanted. As Alfie pulled his own shirt over his head, Jake wriggled out of his jeans, laughing as Alfie’s pout.

“I wanted to watch that,” Alfie protested.

“I’m not naked yet,” Jake grinned.

Alfie grinned in response, quickly pushing his own jeans down. Fuck. This was enough of a good sight to get Jake going. His boyfriend was sculpted like a greek god, for fuck’s sake, all tanned skin and edible muscles. Fuck.

“Can I…”

Alfie trailed off, nervous again, but Jake smiled as Alfie stepped forward and hooked his fingers into the waistband of Jake’s underwear.

“Please?”

“Yeah, yeah, okay,” Jake nodded, heart beating faster.

Jake inhaled sharply as Alfie slowly pushed his underwear down, hand wrapping around Jake’s hard dick as Jake stepped out of his boxers, making Jake moan wantonly. Fuck.

“Need you to…you need to get…fuck, Alfie, get naked,” Jake groaned.

Alfie just nodded, releasing his hand to push his own underwear down. Jake took this chance to sit down on his bed, lying down as Alfie knelt between his legs, dick bobbing against his toned stomach. Jake just took the sight in, committing it to memory. There was no way he was ever going to forget this.

Jake relaxed backwards.

Once Jake was completely laid out for Alfie to see, bare in a way that they hadn’t been together before, he couldn’t stop the flush that spread over every inch of his skin. He hadn’t ever felt so exposed or so vulnerable and yet so safe at the same time. Alfie was gazing at him like he was something precious to be treasured and cherished. No-one had ever looked at him like this before. His past brief relationships and one-night stands hadn’t prepared him for this.

“You are so beautiful,” Alfie murmured, hands smoothly running up Jake’s thighs.

Jake whimpered as his dick twitched, pre-come pearling at the tip, breath hitching in his throat at Alfie’s hungry look in response, especially as Alfie lowered himself to his hands and knees. Slowly but surely, Alfie crawled up Jake’s body, pressing hot gentle kisses to Jake’s thighs, lips ghosting of the hot line of his erection, light bites to his ribs, tongue teasing his nipples, wet open-mouthed kisses to his neck, until Alfie was hovering over his face, Jake writhing underneath him, desperate for something, anything.

“You have no idea how much I’ve thought about this,” Alfie rasped, eyes blown wide.

Jake just groaned, even more so as Alfie circled his hips, their dicks creating a delicious friction. It was almost too much.

“Please, I need…”

Jake trailed off with a moan, the hungry look in Alfie’s eyes consuming him.

“Tell me what you need,” Alfie demanded.

The growl in his voice made Jake gasp, only turning him on more.

“I-I…”

“Tell me,” Alfie repeated, eyes firm but earnest.

“Please, I need…I need you,” Jake whined.

Alfie groaned softly, eyes closing briefly before they snapped open, pupils even more blown than before.

“I’m going to take such good care of you, going to make you feel so good,” Alfie promised.

Jake just moaned as Alfie claimed his mouth in an intense kiss, the younger man circling their hips again as he fumbled in Jake’s drawer for condoms and lube, throwing them down on the bed next to them. Fuck. This was…This was so different to anything he’d ever had before.

“Last chance,” Alfie panted, breaking their kiss.

“Last chance for what?” Jake frowned.

“Last chance to say that you don’t want this,” Alfie said softly.

Jake’s stomach twisted sadly at the hesitance in Alfie’s voice. How was his boyfriend so unsure about how much Jake wanted him? Was he really that nervous? How could he affect such a beautiful guy like this?

“I want this, and I want you,” Jake insisted.

Alfie swallowed heavily, nodding, but he still looked hesitant. So with a shaky breath, Jake spread his legs properly, bending his knees to plant his feet flat on the bed, allowing Alfie to see everything. He’d never exposed himself like this to someone, never had someone drink him in like Alfie was doing right now. It made him feel beautiful.

“All for me?” Alfie asked, voice dripping with longing.

Finally.

“Yeah,” Jake smiled, “All for you,”
♠ ♠ ♠
:)

The last 6 parts are coming up! Final bits of drama!

Thank you to everyone who read the last chapter, and to the following for commenting! Please keep your feedback coming, I really do appreciate it!

SmallWonders
What...
Tattoo
A S K I N G .
fiction246

xo