60 Dreams

When things went haywire

"Hey Meliss", Katie said with a hip bump,"What'cha doing?"
"I hanging up the prom queen and king recommendations!"
"I hope I win prom queen and chase prom king!!!", Katie said in a gaze,"That would be perfect!"
"Well yeah I wish you luck but I hope I win cause you get everything!"
"Ah? No I don't! How can you say that?"
"Katie look at yourself you are already a pageant queen, perfect boyfriend, perfect grades, perfect life! What more do you need I can't even get Jake to notice me!"
"Melissa", Katie screamed in awestruck,"I don't get everything and even if I do I don't see why I can't win prom queen!?"
"Katie! You are a rich little snotty drama queen! Oh look you are a queen again!"
"You are so selfish how can you say that!", Katie said while trying to hold back the tears. Melissa didn't care she had mascara running down her cheeks. She new no one cared about her anyways.
"Hey Meliss", chase said to Melissa as she was running away.
"Katie", chase said not to mad but knew something was up,"I just saw Melissa with mascara running down her cheeks! Why is this? What did you guys get into and what was the subject?!"
"We'll I was saying I wanted to win for prom queen and she was being selfish and said that I get everything! Can you believe that?!!"
"We'll you do get a little bit spoiled but I agree she shouldn't have said all those things!"
"Chase, how can you say that? I know I might get some stuff but nothing compares to being a prom queen that is any teenage girls dream!"
"Ok find I see how this is important to you but come on you are being kind of snotty right now! Just let her win I mean you make her feel poor or worthless!"
"You know what if you want to say that about me then go ahead but I don't want to see you!" Katie walked away hoping she made her point being the cool one!