Back From the Grave

The Plan

Finally a week passed. I spent most of the past week with Amanda shopping and she kept trying to convince me to stay. But now it had been a week and I could go back to Earth and I WAS going back to Earth, even if I get hurt on the way down. Me and Amanda were on our way to find out how the whole going back down to Earth as a new person thing was going to work and how they knew I didn't tell anyone about who I really was.

Amanda walked into the room before me and sat in a newly added chair. I sat in another chair next to her. Sam was obviously waiting for us. "Welcome back Stacy. I see you had your mind set on going back to Earth and plan to go through with that. is that correct?" I nodded hopping he was going to let me. "Okay," Sam continued "then it is decided, you will be going back down to Earth." A smile crept across my face. "But as you know, at least I think I have informed you on this, you will be having to go back down to Earth as someone new. A different person." He talked like I was in court and he was the judge. I guess if that was what was going on would that make Amanda my lawyer? Anyways, I nodded showing him that I was listening and wasn't off in lalaland like I could have been. "So this is what we have decided, I will go down to Earth with you as a friend that you moved with. That way if anyone asks you can tell them and have proof." I had to admit it could have been a better idea, but it also could have been a lot worse.

Amanda turned away from Sam to me "are you sure that this is really what you want. you still have time to change your mind". I shook my head "I'm going to go back down to my boyfriend and two my family, and friends. Plus, Sam is a really high angel can he just kill me then bring me back here then I can be Stacy forever." Sam bit his lip when I brought up the last part. "That would be possible but I dont know how to do that, because I am going to have to return back with you safely, and if I just kill you it has a chance of killing this, Stacy, part of you also." He looked at me and knew what I was going to ask. "If you die of old age or of another death, where I did not kill you, then you can return to heaven as Stacy." He nodded like it all made since. "Its confusing" Amanda added on when she saw I was just staring at Sam with a really confused look on my face. Sam nodded again in agreement to Amanda. "Anyways, its time to figure out who you are going to be." Sam said after a short awkward silence

We spent about an hour or two talking about who the new me was going to be It was fun I got to pick basically what I looked like. Me, Sam, and Amanda finally came up with this:

My name was going to be Misty Alvarez and I was going to be 16 years old. I was going to have my hair dyed blue and about mid-back. My eyes were going to fade from blue to green. A couple weeks before I moved to the town with everyone I knew my mom and dad were going to be moving on the other side of the world and I was going to have to be staying with my cousins who hate me. Sam , who has been my best friend since pre-k found out and asked his parents if I could move with them. Then I moved in with him and he moved and now we were living where we were in the town where ever we decide to live.

I was actually really excited that I was going to get to be going back down to Earth. We had who I was going to be all figured out and decided that Sam was just going to be going to Earth as well, Sam because non of my friends or family knew him when he was on Earth. "Okay, tomorrow we will go down to Earth and I will show you the apartment I am going to pick out later then we can begin Earth life" Sam said, he didn't seem as excited as I was to have his feet be back on Earth ground. Amanda and I walked out and I was really jumpy and already wanted tomorrow to be here. I didn't really want Sam to go with me but I would have to deal with it since I was going down to Earth and this was the only way that I could.