Status: So I hope you enjoy! Any questions, feel free to ask! Please subscribe because I have this whole story written in a notebook so I will keep adding to it if I get many readers and comments and subscriptions!:D stay strong†

Downfall

Broken

I was completely unsure of how long I had actually been here just laying in the middle of the forest, the grass cold under my skin, the rustling of the leaves giving me a relaxed state of mind.
I slowly get up, wiping my arm across my nose, sniffling away my tears as I try and keep a calm face.
It was so difficult though.
I had nowhere to go, no one to see, nothing...
How could everything just turn out to be so bad?
I don't understand...
I shake off the horrible thoughts I was feeling, my wings drooping at my sides, my face completely broken and as empty as my heart.
I look up at the sun setting, my stomach turning knowing that I would have to sleep here even in the dark.
I was tough but...
That is quite creepy.
And what if it rains or something???
Ugh...
Whatever.
I continue walking my way down in a straightforward line, not knowing where I was going, but deciding it was my best chance of finding something close to civilization.
I'm not sure how long it took me, but FINALLY in a bit of a distance away from me, I could make out what looked as if it was a road.
My face immediately lights up in joy, my wings perking up at my sides, my tired dirty face glowing.
"Yes!!! Anyone here!!!"
I yell out, running my way to the road, tripping over a branch and not so gracefully falling on my face.
"Damn..." I grumble, wiping away the dirt and streak of blood on my face.
A sound of rustling leaves startles me for a moment, looking up in shock, a smile growing on my face.
"Hello!! I'm here!!!"
I smile and shout out to whoever it was, very hopeful as I get up on my knees, waving my arms frantically.
Oh God...
That is not something that wants to help me...
I get up, quickly starting to run the way I came from, the road disappearing out of my sight once again.
♠ ♠ ♠
*Dramatic music plays*
Dun Dun Dun!!!!
†††