Status: So I hope you enjoy! Any questions, feel free to ask! Please subscribe because I have this whole story written in a notebook so I will keep adding to it if I get many readers and comments and subscriptions!:D stay strong†

Downfall

A Mystery in Itself

The mysterious man charges full speed at the creature, slamming his fist into its huge dragon like face, the creature retaliating back immediately.
I watch in amazement, my eyes widening as the man spreads out his wings...
Wings?
So I'm not the only one!!!
Zoning back into the battle in front of me, I watch closely, unsure of how to help or what to do.
Feeling like a third wheel.
Continuing to throw punches, the man plummets through the air, the creature having hit him with his massive tail.
I flinch and look over at him, the rocks having shifted from the speed and force of how hard he hit them.
He grunts in pain, getting up and dusting himself off, immediately charging back at the creature again.
For minutes on end the battle continues, the creature starting to weaken, the man taking one last opportunity as he flies over the creature's head.
He looks down, then slamming his fist full force onto the top of it's head, a low growl piercing through the creature as it is sent back to the depths of the ocean forever.
The man flies over to the rocks, clapping the dirt off his hands satisfied as he looks back at the ocean, probably thinking he did a job well done.
He sits down silently, holding his stomach, my eyes focusing near his fingertips watching blood seep through his shirt.
My eyes widen as I crawl over to him, holding out my hands to him, letting him know I didn't want to hurt him.
"You're bleeding... Let me help you." I whisper kindly, ripping off a piece of my corset, carefully moving his hand away and lifting his shirt just enough to wipe the blood away.
"I'm Sky.... and you?" I whisper, focusing mostly on cleaning the gash, leaning over to wet the piece of fabric to wash the blood off.
"Just call me Hunter." He whispers, his voice low and serious, but seemingly quite kind.
I smile, finishing cleaning his gash and pulling his shirt back down, throwing the bloodied fabric into the woods.
"Well your wound is cleaned at least... Hunter." I smile politely, nodding my head, watching carefully as he removes the hooded cloak from his head.
Studying his features, he really was rather handsome, not a bad looking man at all.
His black hair was long and disheveled, his eyes were an icy blue color, his complexion very tan.
Well...
Maybe my day wasn't so bad after all....
Ahem... I was kidding...
Sort of...
I look down not wanting to be rude, my dirty hands clasped together in my lap, unsure now of what to say.
"So what are you doing here?" His voice asks curiously out of the blue.
Shit...
How do you tell someone you're a fallen angel....?
♠ ♠ ♠
Hunter!!:D
†††