The Moons Pull

Seven

Stiles was compelled to spend her time with Derek Hale. Everyday was spent well with him.
Derek didn't mind either; he enjoyed her completely.

Stiles was often bewildered as to why Derek hands fluttered to her own at times. Or why she allowed it.

Or why she enjoyed his hand on hers.

Scott, Lydia, Derek and Stiles all sat on his porch. The sun setting informing them the night was near. Derek fingers brushed along Stiles, he peered at her gently.
Stiles inched toward him, she resisted the urge to rest her head on his shoulder.

"Who's up for a party?" Lydia asked.

Derek scoffed rolling his eyes.

"It's a Friday night" Scott shrugged raising to a stance.

Stiles nodded her head at Scott agreeing. Lydia stood brushing away the creases of her shirt. "Okay so it's settled" She smiled "We can go to Bryce's party".

Scott grimaced "I hate that dude" He complained.

Stiles shifted her gaze to Derek "Are you coming?" She wondered whispering.

"I don't do party's" Derek replied.

Stiles pursed her lips "But you do Friday night dinners with over protective fathers?" She raised her lips.

Derek nonchalantly shrugged. A smile forming on his lips. "Aren't you going?"

Stiles noticed Lydia and Scott trailing up the hill toward the car. "I do and I don't" She admitted.

"Be careful please" Derek anxiety kicks in. He was having a inner battle of him going or staying.

"I always am" She said. Derek expression hardened. Stiles smiled weakly "I have Scott and Lydia" she reminded.

Stiles stood and turned to face him. She stood near his knees. Derek grabbed her hands suddenly. Stiles wasn't phased by this; she smiled gently at him.

"If I have the simplest thought of you being in any sort of trouble I'm going to find you" He murmured calmly.

Stiles scrunched her nose at him displeased. Derek peered at her his eyelashes fluttering. "I have no problem ripping out throats"

Stiles pulled away grimacing weakly. Derek stood towering over her now. She peered at him carefully.

Derek sighed fluttering his hands to brush back her fallen strands of hair.

"I'll be at my loft" he said softly.

"Is that a invitation?" She murmured suddenly anxious.

Derek smiled showing off his prefect teeth. "It's a you know where to find me"

Stiles caught on immediately. Derek held the urge to grin as he heard her heartbeat drop.

"Lydia is getting impatient" Derek said pulling away.

Stiles turned away from him with shaky limbs.

•••••••••

Stiles was handed a drink the moment she entered the home. She tried to seem casual in drinking the alcohol but nonetheless she winced as it burned her throat.

The bass of the music was so loud. It rattled her shoes as she stumbled around. Stiles finished the cup with sudden ease. She was handed another one as she passed a table. She sipped the cup actually enjoying it.

She found Scott by a table. "Hey" he said glancing. He held a beer bottle

Bryce appeared and peered at her smiling. "Stiles" he exclaimed excitedly. He hugged her catching her off guard.
Scott peered at her raising his eyebrows.

Bryce lingered causing her to smile weakly. She downed the last of her drink. "Did you come here with anyone?"

"Scott and Lydia" She informed.

"I always wanted to know-" Bryce smiled "Are you and Scott a thing?"

Stiles eyes bulged and she began laughing hysterically. She craned her neck to witness Scott's shoulders moving from laughter. "No" she scoffed. "He has Alison. He's like my best friend since childhood"

Bryce smiled pleased. "So, no boyfriend?"

Stiles peered down grumbling. "No"

"But?"

Stiles sighed. "It's sort of complicated"

"You love him?" Bryce pressed

Stiles lowered her gaze. A sad smile spreading. "Always have, always will"

"Here let me get you a drink"

Bryce disappeared allowing Stiles to sulk in pity. She met Scott gaze and he frowned at her from where he stood.

A red solo cup was handed to her. Bryce stood smiling "This will help"

Stiles mumbled "Thanks"

She sipped and winces slightly. "This is strong" she laughed.

Bryce winked down at her and Stiles shook her head laughing. She finally felt the alcohol taking its course. She felt tipsy but light as a feather.
She gulped down the remains of the drink.

"I have to find Lydia" Stiles announced. Bryce nodded to her and stepped away. Stiles trailed along the house.

Stiles found Lydia chatting up a attractive semi older man. Stiles smiled and shifted her gaze-

"Derek?" She whispered.

He walked up the stairs completely casual. Stiles followed after him curiously. As she reached the steps her head began to get heavy. "I am so so drunk" she muttered climbing the steps.

Once in a hallway, Derek rounded a corner. He wore a black shirt and she thought he was wearing a red one since the last time she saw him. Stiles followed- stumbled toward him.

"Stiles"

Her head turned to a open door and the voice belong to Derek. His hand shot to hers pulling her in.

Stiles gasped as Derek slammed the door locking it in the process. He pressed her against the door.

Stiles swallowed "I thought you were over there-"

Derek shook his head impatiently. "Stiles-" he breathed "I want you"

Stiles breathe hitched and she couldn't decided if she should exhale or not.

"I thought you loved me" He pouted.

Stiles cocked her head and scoffed. She realized he was acting weird.

"I do" She nodded. Her head began to swirl and her limbs turned to gelatin. "I love you, Derek. I thought you knew"

Stiles always imagined, obsessed over this particular moment. But it didn't involve a house party and a strangers bedroom.

And of course, she always imagined of him saying it back.

Derek eyes hardened. He leaned toward her. She watched dazed as he licked his lips. "I always wanted to do this"

Derek lips met hers in a urgent sort of way. As if the world was ending and they didn't have enough time. His lips were harsh against her.

Stiles wondered if the electric shock worked on drunk kisses..

Her body slumped against his, her eyes fluttering. "Derek.."

He pulled away as he glared down at her. He allowed her body to hit the floor. He reached into his back pocket and a long silver dagger appeared.

Stiles squirmed slightly her limbs locking in hold.

Derek raised the dagger and it met -

His chest. Stiles lips parted and a scream escaped. Blood trailed down Derek lips and he locked gazes with hers.

She slumped her head hitting the floor board.

She stared as his body convulsed erratically.

Stiles began to scream.

•••••••

Scott found her within seconds. He punched the door unlocking it himself. The door opened and Scott found her beside him. She was in a fetal position, her body shaking.

Lydia appeared, her face pale. "I called him"

Scott lowered himself. "Stiles.." He said gently. She shook as her gaze was to the floor. "Derek. Derek. Derek" her voice breaking.

Scott gathered her in his arms. "Stiles, what happened?"

Scott could hear tires screeching outside. "Meet him in the hall and tell him what's happening" Scott said.

Stiles laid limp against him. Her eyes fluttering. "Stiles .. What happened to Derek?"

Stiles shook. Tears trailing down her cheeks. "He's dead"

Derek stepped into the room and peered down. He looked to Scott and he peered at him helplessly.

"Derek is here" Scott told her. She gave no indication of her listening.

Derek bent down and grabbed her out of Scott's arms. Derek supported her head. He held her tight in his arms.

"She is hallucinating" Derek glared at Scott.

"She can't be- I would of smelled any drug" Scott glared back.

"Who was she with?" Lydia wondered.

"A group of guys-" Scott began. Derek expression grew intent. "Bryce-"

"I'm going to find Bryce and let him know someone drugged his friend in his house" Lydia hissed.

"I'm taking her home" Derek said raising.

"No" Scott hissed. "Her dad will freak".

Derek scowled at his point. Stiles buried her face in the crane of Derek neck. His expression smoothed as he peered at Scott. "We need to fix this" he said slowly. "Now" he said threw clench teeth.

"I can't find him" Lydia announced appearing in the doorway. She walked over and lowered herself to gaze at Stiles.

Derek breathed calmly through his nose. "Is there a back door?"

"Actually there is a balcony" Lydia said nodding toward the sliding door.

"That will work" Derek raised with eased lifting Stiles.

"Scott, bring the car around"

••••••••••••

"Derek"

Stiles shot forward as she screamed awakening. She panted as hands cradled her face gently. She lifted her gaze and met green eyes. Silently, she began to cry.

Derek expression pained he leaned away taken aback. Stiles lurch toward him. She hugged him closely. Derek tensed

"Derek" She sighed.

Derek rubbed the back of her head. "It's okay" he told her.

Stiles pulled away but leaned toward him. Her eyes were red from the crying she had done. "Please, don't cry" Derek said softly.

Stiles sniffed rubbing her cheek. "I watched you die-"

"I am right here" He said interrupting her.

"But- it was real" She said. She touched her lips absently.

"Tell me what happened" Derek suggested as his face hardened.

"I saw you- You were at the party-" Derek shook his head disagreeing "I followed you upstairs and you appeared in the doorway. You pulled me in to the room" Stiles furrowed "I should of known it wasn't you" She whispered.

"What else?" Derek pressed.

Stiles peered away. She swallowed the lump. "We kissed-" Derek furrowed his brows. His hand clenching in a fist "Actually- something else kissed me- it just had your face" She said gesturing wildly with her hands.

Derek closes his eyes and Stiles peered down at his hands- claws. "Ah" she let out nervously. She grabbed his hand suddenly. "And then you- not you" She grimaced "Stab yourself in the chest. You bled and died right in front of me. It was a repeated scene for me until now- also I couldn't really move my limbs".

Derek could only see red. He was in rage. "I'll find out, who or what did this" Derek pulled away.

Stiles finally noticed she was in Derek's bed. And in his clothes .. She turned pink with embarrassment.

"Lydia dressed you" He murmured from across the room.

Stiles mouth twitched. She stood against the floor board. Her legs a little wobbly.

"I knew I should of went"Derek went on "Or you should have stayed"

"I won't go to any more party's" she vowed.

Derek eyed her. He suppressed a smile to know she had his clothes on her. Derek adored the scene from afar.

Stiles limped toward the fridge and took a glass preparing herself ice water. "I feel like crap" she mumbled.

"I'm glad you're okay" Stiles turned and met Derek's chest.

"I'm glad you're okay too-" Stiles set down the glass. "I'm going to hug you" she wrapped her arms around his waist hugging him tightly.

"Stiles .."

"Yeah, Derek?" She tilted her chin towards him.

Amusement crossed his features. "How was the kiss?"

Stiles expression dropped completely. She pushed him away turning. "Derek Hale, you are one -"

Derek hand twined his hers and he was pulling her back to him. Derek cupped her face. Stiles didn't have time to comprehend what was going on.

His lips met hers and Derek Hale was kissing Stiles. His lips were soft and his hands traveled through her hair. Stiles stood motionless as her heart was melting. Derek lips pursed but pecked her lips as he smiled down at her.

"You were saying?"

"Derek Hale, you are one great kisser" She breathed.

Stiles leaned toward him smiling effortlessly. She wrapped her arms around his neck and her mouth found his once more.

Derek leant on the counter. His hands cupping her cheeks as there lips moved as one.

A nagging thought crossed and Stiles pursed her lips. "How do I know if this is real?"

Derek met her gaze "It's not"

Stiles body shook as she was gasping sitting up. She awoke with a jolt of electricity. She gazed down as a hand held hers. Derek was sleeping in a chair beside her.

Stiles peered left and met Scott closed eyes as well. Lydia appeared with the click of her heels. She stared at Stiles with a smile. Relief flooded her eyes.

"Stiles ..?"

"Yes?" She answered. Her grip on her hand vanished. Derek awoke at the sound of her voice. As did Scott.

"She's up" Scott announced sitting up.

Stiles shoulders shook slightly. Slowly, she peered at Derek. He gazed back. "You're okay?" She asked. Derek nodded. She moved toward him and hugged him.

As the dreams of him flooded her thoughts Stiles pulled away.
Scott embraced her as well and Lydia leaned on the bed.

"That was scary" Stiles let out with a shaky laugh.

The three of them sighed dramatically at Stiles.

"We are going so you can get some rest" Lydia announced pulling at Scott "Yeah, get some rest" Scott said embracing her once more.
Stiles waved goodbye from the bed. Well, Derek's bed.

"How do you feel?"

She took a steady breathe, gazing back at him. "Fine" she said.

Stiles peered at Derek "Why aren't you flooding me with questions?" She wondered.

"I know what happened" Derek told her.

"You do?" She furrowed her brow.

Derek left the chair and sat inches away from her. His green eyes light as he narrowed his gaze to her. "Peters was here - He helped"

"You're psychotic arsonist Uncle?" Stiles groaned.

Derek waited patiently for her to realize. "Stiles" Derek sad twining there fingers together. "I woke you up"

"I know, I felt your hands" She said oblivious.

Stiles pondered his words for a moment. Derek watched as realization hit her. "Oh" she froze. "Oh" she repeated.

"You were in my thoughts-"

"Your head. Subconscious" Derek corrected. "You weren't waking up. I had to do something".

Stiles stared frowning at him. "You know everything?"

"I know everything" his expression hooded.

Stiles opened her mouth and closed it. "This is a little awkward..I -" she trailed off in mid sentence to furrow her brow at him.

A smile appeared on his lips. "It isn't" He stressed. "I'm glad you're okay" Stiles shifted slightly "You already said that but you already know that" Stiles said babbling.

"It was the coven that did this to you" Derek said softly.

Stiles nodded "I figured".

"I also kissed you. If that's okay"

Stiles mouth faltered. "Hmmm?" Her eyes narrowed.

"That was semi real" Derek smiled down at her. "I took the chance"

"You kissed me?" Stiles wondered.

Derek nodded smiling smug at her. "That was real?" She glanced raising a eyebrow. "Semi real"

Derek peered at her smugly. Stiles began laughing. "I kissed you three times in a matter of a day" she smiled pleased.

"Technically twice, the other was a figment of your subconscious" Derek said. He winced "I also died"

Stiles smiled rolling her eyes. Derek leaned toward her pressing his nose in the crane of her neck. Stiles ran her fingers through his hair.

Suddenly she was happy. Ecstatic actually. Derek pulled away "Go to sleep" he left her.

Stiles laid down and sulked for a moment. "Come back" it was barely a whispered. But his wolf ears heard.
Derek peered down at her. Silently she pulled back the covers for him.

Derek lips raises and he rolled into bed with her. Stiles never had a boy- correction, man in her bed. She rolled over to peer at him. Derek laid straight across and he turned his head to peer at her.

"So, what does this mean?"

Derek chest rose and faltered "It means I'll see you in the morning"

Stiles smiled and rolled over. Within seconds his hands were wrapping around hers. Derek breathe hummed in her ears.

Stiles settled completely exhausted

Until- she realized and comprehended everything.

Derek Hale knew everything.
He knew Stiles loved him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Leave your love❤️