Status: Enjoy! :)

Pregnant With My Boyfriend's Babies

Final

```32 Weeks```
Luke eyed the manila folder sitting in front of him angrily. The thin, tan folder held the results of his baby's paternity test. Hesitantly, Luke reached for the folder; opening it he had to only glance at the results before breaking into a gut-wrenching sob. That was how Brandon and Travis, Luke's boyfriends, found him. They could put two and two together when they saw the results laying discarded on the floor. Travis went to calm down their pregnant lover and Brandon read the results. When Luke felt Travis's arms wrap around his swollen stomach his cries came to a sniffling stop.

"I'm so sorry. I wish it could've been the both of you."

Travis looked at Brandon and judging from the look on the elder male's face he knew. It was confirmed when Brandon managed to speak.

"Congrats Travis, it's a boy."

Travis felt joyed and saddened. He was happy that it was his baby Luke was carrying, but he was also sad because he could see how hurt Brandon is. Travis hel his hand out for Brandon to give him the results and when they were in his hand he ripped the paper into tiny pieces.

"It doesn't matter what it says, we are both his fathers. Do you understand me?"

Luke and Brandon smiled wide upon hearing Travis' statement and Luke kissed him while Brandon spoke.

"Thanks baby...so much."

```40 Weeks```
"He's beautiful."

Brandon and Travis stared at the beautiful baby boy swaddled in a blue blanket in Luke's arms. The baby had Travis' nose and gorgeous blue-green eyes. Everything else was Luke: cute, pink pouty lips, two adorable, little elf ears, and a head full of straight, black hair.

"What should we name him?," Luke asked.

"I was thinking...Benjamin Anthony?, " Travis spoke up wanting approval from Luke and Brandon.

"I love it."

"I do to, good job Luke. You did so good baby."

Luke stared down at his precious baby boy, "Welcome to the world Benjamin Anthony Cottrell."

```6 Years Later```
Luke felt wet kisses being placed on his cheeks and he heard a high pitched giggle when he shifted on his side. He opened his eyes to see Ben on his knees staring at him.

"Good morning baby."

"Morning momma, daddy Travis made waffles."

Luke sighed as he heard Ben call him momma, o matter how many times he told the little boy not to call him that Ben ignored him and did it regardless.

"Come on momma get up. There are chocolate chip and blueberry waffles waiting for us. Even Avery's up, let's go!"

"Alright Ben I'm coming."

When Ben was two, Luke found out he was pregnant with Brandon's baby, and On September 24th they had a little girl named Avery Christina Mawyer. Little Avery had Brandon's eyes and nose, but like her older brother the rest was Luke.

"Morning mommy."

Luke saw his daughter sitting at the table, a blueberry waffle already cut up on her princess plate and milk sitting in her Monsters Inc. cup.

"Good morning princess."

He gave her a kiss on the forehead and took a cup of hot coffee that was offered to him. He sat down across from Brandon and Travis, in between Benjamin and Avery and piled his plate high with chocolate chip waffles. When they were done the family of five moved to the living room to watch the Saturday morning cartoons. Looking at his lovers and children sitting there enthralled with the animated characters made Luke feel like the luckiest person on Earth.

'I hope everything can stay like this forever.'
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you all enjoyed it