Personal Goals

Chapter 17

*Kellin’s POV*

I was probably totally insane for being so head- over-heels for Vic. No, I knew I was definitely insane. I thought about him way too much, and I wanted him to like me so badly, even though I already knew he did. Maybe that part wasn’t insane, but the part where I found myself in the middle of the baby clothes section of a nearby department store was.

Maybe if I bought things for his daughter, he’d like that. I wanted to show him that I one-hundred percent accepted the two of them as a package deal. I wanted to show him that I wasn’t just some stupid kid.

“Do you, um, need any help?” one of the nearby sales people asked me. I shook my head and flashed my most charming smile possible. I guess it did look a little odd. I was by myself, clearly a teenager in the infant girls section. Not only that, but I was by myself and already had a basket full of other items.

I had gotten some cash out at the bank so that my parents wouldn’t see my transactions with my debit card. That would have been a tough one to explain.

Anyway, I purchased a few outfits and several toys and shit, even though people gave me weird looks. I almost made it out of the store without issue, too. But of course, I had to run into Justin and his mom on the way out.

I muttered a couple of swear words under my breath when he saw me. He told his mom he was going to catch up with me while she went to start her shopping.

“Hey, Kells, what are you doing here-are those baby clothes?” he asked, grabbing one of the outfits that had been sticking out of the bag I held.

“Stop,” I said, defensively, swatting his hand away.

“Dude, what is this for?” he asked, chuckling. “Is your mom-“

“What? No!” I exclaimed. “She’s too old for that.”

“That’s what I thought,” he shrugged, then studied me curiously as I tried to keep a straight face. Justin was my best friend and all but I couldn’t tell him about Vic’s daughter. What would he think about that? I mean, I knew I could trust him. I was mad at him after my run-in with the cop on the street, but he completely stopped talking to Matty after that, just to win back my friendship. “So why are you buying baby clothes?”

“Because,” I muttered, trying to step around him. “I’m in a hurry.”

“Where are you going?”

“To Vic’s- fuck,” I muttered, as his eyebrows went up.

“Kellin,” he said in a more serious tone, as we stepped out of the way of anyone else trying to exit the store. He made me sit down next to him on one of the benches that was there.

“What?” I sighed, impatiently. I was really uncomfortable.

“Are the clothes for Vic?” he asked, looking me dead in the eye. I shrugged.

“I mean, he won’t fit into these,” I laughed nervously, trying to turn it into a joke.

“Obviously… I mean, why are you bringing baby clothes to Vic’s place?” he wanted to know. I stared at the ground and shrugged again. “Don’t give me that shit, Kells. Just tell me, okay?”

“No,” I muttered. “Because then you’ll start lecturing me.”

“Why would I-“ but then he stopped himself as realization hit him. “Vic has a kid, doesn’t he?”

I bit my lip and continued to stare at the ground. Justin nudged me a bit.

“Dude, answer me,” he urged.

“Yeah,” I said quietly. “Please don’t lecture me about it. I know, it’s a serious commitment to date a guy with a baby and-“

“Wait, you’re dating him?” he asked. “How does he have a baby anyway?”

“Yes,” I said quickly, forgetting that I hadn’t told him about that either. “She was the result of a one-night stand with a girl he used to be friends with or something.”

“I see,” he said, nodding. Then he laughed. “Well, good luck with that.”

“Hey,” I snapped. “I can handle this, you know. Vic’s a great guy and so is his daughter.”

“His daughter is a great guy?” he teased.

“Shut up,” I said, rolling my eyes as I stood up. “I need to get going.”

He said goodbye to me after I made him promise not to tell anyone. We parted ways, and I hurried out to my car, as I was running late to get to Vic’s due to my run in with Justin. I drove quickly, but not too quickly, until I arrived at his apartment. I carried the big bag of stuff up the stairs and knocked on the door, grinning happily.

“Hey, Kells,” he said, as he opened the door for me. I stepped inside and greeted him with a kiss. “What’s in the bag?”

“Oh,” I said, handing it to him. “Presents for Jess.”

“You didn’t have to do that,” he said, setting the bag down on the coffee table and flipping through the items. He pulled one out and looked at the price tag. “You’re fucking kidding me, right?”

“About what?”

“Why would you spend fifty dollars on one outfit?” he demanded to know. I just shrugged.

“I thought you’d like it,” I said, feeling a little dejected. Why didn’t he like it?

“I do like it … it’s really sweet of you, I just … I don’t want you thinking you have to spend this kind of money, okay?” he sighed, putting the outfit back into the bag.

“Where is she?” I asked, changing the subject. Today was Saturday, meaning he had her with him.

“She’s in her room napping,” he said. I bit my lips and stepped closer to him, wrapping my arms around his neck.

“Then we have a little time to ourselves, right?” I asked, in a low voice as I pressed my lower half against his. He inhaled deeply as he held my hips where they were. My breathing hitched before I closed the gap between us and crashed my lips against his. He kissed me back, passionately and with purpose. I tangled my fingers in his hair as his hands strayed from my hips and gripped my ass.

“Let’s go to the bedroom,” he murmured, breaking his lips from mine only momentarily.

“No, here,” I pleaded. He grinned against my lips and turned me around so that he was leading me towards the couch. I felt the backs of my legs hit the edge before he pushed me onto it. I parted my lips as he leaned over me, slipping his tongue in and out of my mouth as he grinded himself against me. I let my hands explore up under his shirt, feeling the smooth contours of his abdominal region. He broke from me so that he could remove his shirt and mine, then returned to his previous position over me. I was growing harder and harder by the minute. Fuck, I needed him.

“Vic,” I moaned, rocking my hips upward. I rubbed my hand at the bulge in the front of his jeans. He arched his back and let out a soft moan as I did so. I undid the button and zipper and pulled his jeans downward. He pulled back only a little so that I could free him of his boxer shorts. I leaned forward as I grabbed his member, moving my hand up and down slowly as he moaned in response. Then, I gently licked the tip of his length, making sure my tongue brushed over the slit.

“Oh, fuck,” he gasped, running his fingers through my hair as I took him into my mouth. I bobbed my head up and down, suppressing my gag reflex as he hit the back of my throat. He was big, but it was manageable. He rocked his hips back and forth as I gripped his hips for support. This was so hot. He was practically fucking my face.

Suddenly, he pulled out of my mouth.

“I have to get the stuff,” he breathed kissing my forehead before quickly exiting the living room. I decided to make sure I was ready for him so I quickly kicked off my pants and underwear before sprawling out on the couch on my stomach. It was only a few seconds later that Vic returned. “Well, hello.”

“Hey,” I said, hoping I sounded sexy to him. He got on the couch, sitting on his knees as he straddled my legs. I clutched one of the couch pillows as I heard the sounds of him lubricating. He gripped me roughly by the hips, pulling me so that my ass was in the air. He moved closer and I felt his tip slowly pushing into me.

“Fuck,” I breathed as I let out a strangled moan into the pillow.

“I’m going to fuck you so hard,” he growled. He was sounding more dominant than usual and I loved it. Maybe he was just trying something different. Whatever it was, I wanted him to keep it up.

“Yes, please,” I said, more dramatic than I needed be. He placed his hands on my back as he started thrusting into me harder than usual. I could hear his skin slapping against mine as our breathing became audible.

He hit my spot every time, making me cry out a little each time. I could feel him leaning over me, alternating kissing and nipping at my skin.

“Come here,” he grumbled, pulling me backwards by the shoulders. He switched us around so that he was laying on his back and I was lying on top of him with my back to his chest. He reached around me with both hands, one holding me in place while the other went to work on my dick. All the while he was still thrusting into me from below. I felt like I was drowning in ecstasy from all of the stimulation. The feeling of him touching and kissing me while still fucking me was just amazing.

“Oh, fuck, I’m coming!” I cried, as a jolt of electricity ran throughout my body. Soon after, I was spilling over Vic’s hand and onto my stomach, as he continued to slam into me from down under. It wasn’t long before he was coming, too, filling me up with his warmth. After I caught my breath a bit, I lifted myself off of him and turned around so that I was facing him. I kissed him on the mouth, as his started to move gently against mine.

“That was really hot,” I said. He smiled up at me, brushing my hair back with his hand that wasn’t covered in cum. He nodded as he placed another kiss on my nose.

“Hotter than the sauna?” he asked, chuckling.

“Well … I mean, technically nothing will be hotter than the sauna,” I pointed out as he agreed yet again.

“True, well, still. You’re hot,” he told me. “So the sex is always going to be hot, right?”

I shrugged, bashfully.

“Oh stop it you,” I laughed, dipping down for another kiss. He playfully pushed me off of him so we could clean up our little mess. After cleaning himself up, he pulled on just his boxers and jeans before stepping into the kitchen to get us something for lunch. After lunch, we just stayed on the couch and cuddled until Jess woke up.