Inseparable

Kellin Quinn has never really truly had someone he could rely on.

Frank Iero has felt the same way his whole life.

When Kellin's mother starts dating Frank's father, upon meeting, Kellin and Frank almost immediately become inseparable. They rely on each other so heavily for the support they've never really gotten.

And on the other side of the tracks......

There are only two things in this world that Gerard Way and Vic Fuentes have in common: One, a little brother named Mikey, and two, a membership in the same gang. Gerard doesn't really talk, and Vic understands that, sticking up for him occasionally when someone begins to pick on him. Other than that, it's just a nod of acknowledgement and nothing more........

Until both Vic and Gerard find themselves infatuated with two boys joined at the hip.

In which case they make an agreement to help each other out.

But doing this is putting everything as they know it on the line..........

And they're willing to risk it.

*HEY. HEY YOU. I RE-UPLOADED THIS WHOLE THING. ALL OF IT. IF YOU'VE READ IT BEFORE, READING IT AGAIN WOULD PROBABLY BE A GOOD IDEA.*
  1. I
  2. II
  3. III
  4. IV
    It's a long one.
  5. V
  6. VI
  7. VII
    It's a pretty decent sized chapter.
  8. VIII
  9. IX
  10. X
  11. XI
  12. XII
  13. XIII
    I'm not too pleased with how this chapter appears here, because I like bolding and italicizing things. I'd reccomend reading it on my wattpad : http://www.wattpad.com/84357556-inseparable-kellic-and-frerard-fic-xiii
  14. XIV
  15. XV
  16. XVI
  17. XVII