Status: Updates come when inspiration smacks me in the face :)

Bad Guy, Good Heart

Jealousy that Kills

Months had passed since Yuki had been kidnapped by Lord Aizen and she knew no one was coming to rescue her, in fact there was a part of her that had gotten used to being here at Hueco Mundo.

She sat in a large room, staring up at the ceiling and counting the tiles. She rolled over and stood up before inching her way over to her locked door, where she could hear Grimmjow, the blue-haired, hot-headed number six Espada that had been put in charge of guarding her. He seemed annoyed, not that that was unusual and he was arguing with a girl.

“Grimmjow, you may have been put in charge of Yuki but don’t you think she’d enjoy some girl company for once? You seem to like hogging her,” the girl said, somewhat sarcastically.

“So what you’re saying is she needs some feminine company?” he muttered darkly.

“Yes,” she sneered.

“Fine, I’ll go look for a girl then… ‘cause there’s none here,” he retorted, walking towards Yuki’s door and unlocking it, before pulling it open and making the petite human girl stumble backwards onto her butt.

The girl; Rin pushed past Grimmjow and hovered over Yuki.

“Didn't your mother ever teach you not to eavesdrop,” Rin growled.

“Yeah! She also told me it’s rude to take my issues out on others,” Yuki, the usually shy, obedient girl, replied casually without thinking. Rin gave out a high pitched fake laugh.

“Oh Yuki, you are so funny. I didn't know you had such a smart-ass mouth.” She bent over and grabbed a fistful of Yuki’s long dark hair into her hands and pulled her up to her eye level. “I don’t know what Lord Aizen sees in you, you’re nothing but a pathetic human girl with a useless non-existent power.”

“Let me go!” Yuki cried out as pain seared throughout her head.

“Alright. That's enough Rin.” Grimmjow pulled Rin away from Yuki and stood in front, shielding Yuki from the girl.

“Lord Aizen wouldn’t have gone to so much trouble to kidnap Yuki if her power was useless. Besides, you haven’t seen her powers so you can’t judge her,” he scowled.

“Oh? You act like you’ve seen her power, Grimmjow. But I know you haven’t, no one has, except Lord Aizen and this pathetic girl.”

Grimmjow hesitated and Yuki bowed her head down letting her hair cover her sober face, but his voice startled Yuki into glancing back up to stare at the hot-headed Espada. Yuki’s brown eyes watched Grimmjow with a shy fondness.

“If I remember correctly Rin, you're the reject. So, before you go around making other people’s lives worse, just because you’re jealous that they have Lord Aizen's attention, why don’t you fuck off and remember why he discharged you from being an Espada!” He snarled.

Rin gave Grimmjow a bewildered look, before glaring at Yuki and storming off.

Yuki chewed on her lip in thought, too many people had already started resenting her from the start, even Grimmjow knew that they were jealous of the attention Lord Aizen was giving her, a mere human girl. She wondered how long she'd be able to last here. All this unwanted attention was getting to her.
♠ ♠ ♠
This use to be a one-shot but I decided to turn it into a story :)