Status: in progress c:

Morphine Angels

chapter 1

I walk into my place of work, Morphine Angels, the hottest strip club this end of Jersey. I work as one of the Angels on the pole.

"Gee, you here yet?" I call out for my boss.

"Hun, you know I'm always here. I live right next door and Frank is at work." My boss says as he comes sashaying out of his office. He walks up to me and hugs me while kissing my cheek.

"How are you today, Adrina? Jeff still giving you problems?" He asks, worry lacing his words.

"Gee, he's not doing anything i don't deserve. I keep lying to him about where i work and he doesn't like that. He loves me. I just... I don't know, Gerard." I start to head towards the dressing rooms to get ready for the night. I was the first girl here, as usual.

"Adrina, you know if he ever gets too rough, you're more than welcome at my place. Frank and i would love to have you, you know we love you." Gerard makes sure to tell me this at least once a week. But i haven't needed to yet.

"I know, and thank you. I love you guys too. Now go manage your bar, i need to get ready and the other girls will be here soon, and you know they aren't too fond of you being in here while they change." I tell him with a laugh.

"Honey, even if i was straight, i wouldn't want to watch them get undressed. Some of them are nasty." He replies with a shudder. He walks out of the dressing room to start getting the bar ready.

I get out my outfit for the night, a sapphire blue bra and pantie set along with my black 7 inch spiked heels. Once getting everything on, i start on my makeup and hair.
After the other girls show up and get ready, Gerard starts announcing the girls for their dance.
He calls out Hayley, or as her clients know her, Poison. The song Destroya comes on and she comes strutting out in her red bra and pantie set with black 6 inch wedge heels.

Hayley is one of my best friends. I've known her for two years. We met when we both got hired around the same time. We were both 18 and in need of money, and we ended up here. In saying that, i honestly did need the money, or else i wouldn't have survived. Gerard noticed this and hired me on the spot. Hayley on the other hand, did need money as well, but truly wanted to be a stripper. She was flexible, slutty, pretty, just perfect for the job.

After Hayley, i was called out. My "name" being Sapphire after my favorite color. All of my outfits contain some amount of sapphire blue in them.

The beginning to Cherry Pie by Warrant started up and i confidently walk out to the pole. Right at the end of the song, Haley walks out to join me. When she starts to grind against me, i gently pull her closer to me and place my lips on hers. Since she's my best friend, i feel comfortable making out with her plus, it gets us more money.

"Adrina! What the fuck is this?!" I hear. Shit. That's Jeff.

I immediately look up and see him stalking towards me, looking ready to kill. I run up to him and push him into Gerard's office. Gerard, who was helping at the bar, follows us.

"Adrina, what the fuck?! I knew you were a fucking whore, but a stripper? That's low, even for you." Jeff growls at me.

"Hey, dude, watch it." Gerard warns. Jeff barely glances at him before starting in on me again.

"Is this why you've been lying to me about where you work? Because you want to be a slut, and prance around for other men?" He yells at me.

"How did you even find me?" I ask quietly.

"I was fed up with your lies so i used the tracker on your phone. Stupid bitch, i can't believe you." He raises a fist and as he goes to strike me, Gerard stops his arm.

"You touch her, and i break your face." Gerard warns.

"And who the fuck are you? Her pimp? Are you fucking her too?" Jeff sneers.

"I'm her boss, and no I'm not fucking her. She's my employee, and a friend. Even if i was, I'd show her more respect than you show her. I don't want to ever see your face around my club again, if i hear that you tried to contact Adrina, i will personally track you down, and deal with you. Now, Adrina's gonna go back to your apartment, gather her things, and stay with me. I'll go with her to make sure you stay out of her way. Understand, Jeff?" Gerard explains.

"Fine, she was a fucking slut anyways." Jeff wrenches his arm free from Gerard's grip and heads out the door.
♠ ♠ ♠
so this is the first chapter of my newest story :) i will mostly be updating this from my phone so if there are any mistakes, im so sorry. i usually write the most at night, but thats also the time i'm the least coherent.

ENJOY!

next chapter will hopefully be out soon and also letting you know this is posted on instagram and will also be posted on Wattpad and ao3 :)