Steal a Kiss in the Dark

Alex's POV

December 20th, 2013

"Hey Mrs. Albrecht," I said as Mia's mom left her bedroom. Jack and I arrived at Mia's a little over an hour ago and her mom hadn't left the bedroom once.

She smiled, "Hi Alex. It's nice to see you again." The brown haired woman then turned to her daughter, "Do you think this is too much Mia?"

"Damn Mom! You look hot! Seriously, don't have sex with Officer Clark tonight," my favorite blonde girl giggled.

"Oh shush sweetheart. I could say the same to you and Alex."

"Eww, gross Mom. Jack's here!" Mia protested with a scrunched up nose.

I then interjected, "Don't worry Mrs. Albrecht. I think Mia and I should be more established as a couple before even thinking about having sex."

"I always liked you Alex," she smiled at me. "I really am glad you're with my daughter."

Right then the doorbell rang. Mia hopped out of her seat right next to me and yelled, "I'll get it!"

"Hello Officer Clark," Mia smirked after opening the door. "I'm Chrissy's daughter, Mia. Please, come in."

I smiled at my beautiful girlfriend as she led the balding man who was pushing forty-five through the living room. Once he saw Mia's mom his face lit up the same way mine lit up when I saw Mia.

"Please, have a seat Officer," Mia gestured towards an open chair before her mom even had a chance to say hi to her date. "I think we need to go over a few things."

"Okay?" Officer Clark asked slightly worried. He looked between Mrs. Albrecht and Mia several times confused. I'm sure being lectured by his date's daughter was a first for him.

Mia then sat on my lap, crossing her arms in front of her, and stared at Officer Clark. "So Officer Clark, please have my mother home by seven in the morning. I don't care what the two of you do, just do not make me a younger sibling. By that, I mean don't do anything that could give another accidental baby to this family. As in, don't have sex. At all. Please treat my mother like a lady. Don't make me regret letting her go out my first night back in Baltimore."

That's when Mia cracked a smile and started laughing, "Nah, do what you guys want, but be responsible. If you wanna stay out all night, go for it. It was nice meeting you Officer Clark, especially because I never really had a dad so..."

I could see Officer Clark became uncomfortable the second Mia said that. He probably didn't know that Mia never knew her father. Being the father figure to someone I'm sure is a lot of responsibility, and I'm sure he wasn't prepared to hear something like that.

"Okay Mia. Behave tonight, I know rockstars don't make the best decisions. I love you," Mrs. Albrecht said to her daughter before kissing Mia's forehead. "Oh, and Jack."

"Yeah?" My skunk-haired best friend replied.

"Don't make a repeat of that time I came home late your junior year to find you watching porn as Mia was asleep."

Mia and I laughed as Jack looked to be taken off gaurd. It was like him to be caught watching porn at his neighbor's house. With that, Mrs. Albrecht and Officer Clark left.

"So bitches," Mia laughed, "What are we doing tonight?"

"You," winked Jack with a laugh.

The beautiful blonde on my lap rolled her eyes and giggled. "I'm a good virgin girl, I don't know what you're talking about."

"I call bullshit," I laughed. "You were sexting me some dirty, kinky stuff the other night."

She playfully slapped my chest, "You're not supposed to tell people about that!"

"I always figured you'd be kinky," Jack smirked. "The quieter and nicer the girl, the dirtier and kinkier she is."

"If you tell what I said, I will not hesitate to murder you," she sternly threatened as she held a finger up in my face. Damn, she was sexy when she was threatening murder.

It was my turn to smirk, "I won't tell until after it happens." She, again, playfully slapped me.

"Maybe we should film it," she smiled as she played with my hands.

"Too risky," I said deflating her.

She laughed then, "Not that risky. Only two people, well four now, know about mine and Nicole's sex ta-"

Jack and I cut her off in unison, "You made a sex tape with Nicole?!"

"Duh, it was college," she stated matter-of-factly. "You know how girls experiment in college. I want a pizza, can we order a pizza?"

"Way to change the subject, Albrecht. Now, where's the sex tape?" Jack questioned.

"South Carolina. I left it with Nicole. Now order me a pizza, bitch."

"Fine," Jack grumbled walking out to call a pizza place.

Then Mia looked at me before she began to laugh. "Did me saying I made a sex tape with Nicole really give you a boner?"

"Well you asked if I wanted to make one with you, then said you and Nicole made one, then I started imagining you doing all the dirty things you said to me to her," I could tell my voice had gotten raspier and deeper the way it always does when I get turned on. Mia really knew how to make my pants tighter without.

She just rolled her eyes, "Put your dick away. I'm a good Christian girl who doesn't know what sex is."

"Shut up," I laughed before kissing her. "You really are beautiful though."

"I know," she softly smiled.

At that moment Jack walked back into the room with his eyes closed. "Are you clothed? Is it safe to enter?"

Mia, of course, was quick to throw me under the bus. "It's safe, but William does have a boner."

"Ew," replied Jack before opening his eyes. "Are you gonna call him William when you're having sex too?"

"Why wouldn't I?" Mia laughed before continuing, "That way I can't slip up when I'm having an affair with Prince William."

"He's gross," I laughed in response.

She then scrunched her nose, "He may not be overly attractive but I'd officially be princess if we got married."

"You're already my princess," I smiled kissing her nose.

Jack then faked a gagging sound. "Gross. I liked it better when you were talking about sex, not this cutesy bullshit."

"Oh shut up skunk boy," Mia laughed before hopping off my lap and running to her old bedroom.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ayyy! I'm back, again... Sorry, it's hard to right with emotional bullshit happening in real life. Anywhore, hope you enjoyed this update.

Questions:

1. Did you like Mia's "talk" with Officer Clark?
2. Do you think Mia really made a sex tape, or did she just say that to mess with the guys?