Status: Complete!

All in Good Jest

[1/1]

“Oi Yumi, you know you’ve still got pregnancy fat from carrying Simon!” Fran informs with his monotonous voice while poking his wife's stomach.

“Wow, Dad’s right and you’ve had like 11 years to get rid of it, ” Simon spoke nonchalantly. "what have you been doing with your life?" The young boy wondered.

“What she always does,” Fran states monotonously to his son. “Eat.”

“Oh right, oi mum, you do realize you’re not getting any younger, you’re gonna die a fat old woman soon enough.” Her 12 year old son informs with just as much emotion as his father.

“Haha you guys are so hilarious...” She replied, her voice dripping with sarcasm.

“But mum, we were being serious!” Her son shot back.

“Serious enough to start a campaign in honor of you,” Fran continued “Any suggestions for the name of our new campaign Simon?” He turned to the boy and they both tapped their chins in thought.

"Hmmm, I know! How about: Save the Whales!” He exclaimed.

The female in question promptly got up and stormed out of the room, on her way out she sent to hard smacks and they connected with the males heads.

“I wonder how much energy it took her to do all that movement?” Fran asked loudly, making sure his wife heard.

“Mum’s probably going to the fridge to eat food in order to restore all the energy she just used” Simon stated matter of factly.

Yumi knew it was all in good jest, but it had been hard dealing with one sarcastic asshole, now her son was becoming like his father.

She vowed to have no more kids.
♠ ♠ ♠
Poor Yumi :c

If you haven't seen this anime Katekyo Hitman Reborn I insist you try it out!