Status: Temporary hiatus while I get my shit together

Pressed Flowers

The Plan

We needed something new and fresh. Something to end Frank and Acacia before they even thought of saying the dreaded L word. So we did what any other unhealthily obsessed adults would do and sat down with a pen and a notebook and started brainstorming.

And by 'we' I obviously mean Lyn-Z and I since the rest of my band mates were selfish and Justin and Marie had to go home. And Connor, of course, went on a date with Orange-head. Her name's actually Casper so now I'm double pissed because that is a really awesome name.

"We buy Frank a ticket to Peru and send him off first thing in the morning." Lyn-Z offered and I pondered it for a moment before shaking my head.

"We still need him in the band, unfortunately." I sighed. "And we need Acacia too because she's the stage manager and it's even harder to find a good, replacement stage manager than it is to find someone to play guitar."

"What if we... tricked Frank into thinking he ate meat and pretended that it was Acacia's fault?"

"That's not that bad. It won't cause an immediate break-up but it would plant a seed of doubt in Frank's mind that 'Cacia isn't the one for him." I said and stood up. Together, we walked over to the door that lead to the kitchen and opened it. Frank and Acacia were sitting at the table together, eating breakfast.

"Hey Frank, do you want me to get you a glass of soy milk?" Acacia asked as she stood up. Frank nodded. "I think it's so cool that you're a vegan. It's really respectable that you actually care about where your food came from and the treatment of the animals that made it."

I shut the door before Frank could respond and without another word, Lyn-Z and I sat back down at the table. That plan was doomed before it even began...

"We just need to show them that they aren't meant for each other!" I sighed and slammed (lightly placed) my head on the table. "They're nothing alike and all this is, is infatuation!"

"We could put hair removal in their shampoo." Lyn-Z piped up and I shook my head.

"We still need Frank to look decent and I can't do that to my sister. We still need her to actually like me." We were going no where!

"We could hire actors to be really gross around them and show them what they look like together?" Lyn-Z said and my head whipped up. Perfect!

"That's great! It will gross them out so much that they'll try to spend less time together!" I grinned. But soon, my smile faltered. "Wait. How much does and actor cost?"

Lyn-Z pulled out her phone and started tapping away on it. After a few minutes, her face paled. "Uh, I'll look for a cheaper agency." Another few minutes passed and she closed her phone and looked up at me.

"What? Did you find a cheaper acting agency?"

"That was the cheapest one. Even if we pooled our money together, we'd be broke by the end of tour. We still have to pay for instruments and staging too." she sighed and rubbed her eyes. "We just need someone who will do it for free and won't mind the publicity that will come with it-"

"LYN-Z YOU'RE A GENIUS!!!" I screamed and jumped up. This time, quieter, I said, "We could pretend to date! It would make them more uncomfortable since we actually know each other and no one wants to see their brother making out in strange places!"

Lyn-Z's face broke into a grin. "And with the joint fan bases, we'll both be getting way more publicity for our bands! My fans will check out you and your fans will check out me! It's perfect!"

"This is perfect Lyns! Perfect!" I grinned and grabbed Lyn-Z's hands, kneeling on the ground. "Lyn-Z, may I have the honor of fake dating you?"

Lyn-Z pretended to blush and wipe away a fake tear. "Yes!"

I jumped up and we hugged for a bit. "Okay, now we need to go break the news to Frank and Acacia."

I was about to walk away when Lyn-z held me back. "Wait, if we're going to do this, we have to make it as awkward for them as we can!" She whipped out some dark red lipstick and applied a thick coat to her lips and attacking me with kisses. Literally.

After I had a good trail of red lips all over my neck and we smudged a few to make them look even dirtier (and disheveled our hair and clothes a little to make it look we were fooling around more than we should have) we made our entrance.

Acacia and Frank were still at the table where we last saw them when we walked in, hand-in-hand. Their eyes immediately shot to my neck and Acacia even made a little face. Perfect. "We would just like to tell you guys first that we're officially together."

"Good to know." Frank rasped out as he stared at my disheveled appearance. "Uh, Gee? I think you have something on your neck."

I pretended to try to wipe some of it off and then look at my red fingers and pouted. "I thought you said I got most of it off?"

Lyn-Z tilted her head and used her sleeve to try to wipe some of it off. "You did! This isn't even half of it."

"Aaaand I have to go." Acacia said and basically ran out of the room.

"Sorry, I have to um, take a shit. Bye!" Frank excused himself and raced out as well. "Congratulations!" he called back.

Once we were sure that they were gone, we didn't say anything. We just looked at each other as wicked smiles crossed our faces. This plan might just work.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the long wait, I've just been super busy! I'll be updating more often though!