Status: Hope you guys like it!

Teenage Dirtbag

His Noel

"Hey guys!" Harry yells. The crowd screams back. I laugh and shake my head, and blush as Harry's eyes land on me. "So, I'd like to give a massive thank you to you guys. I mean, if it weren't for you guys, we wouldn't be here to perform for you," he says into the mic. The girls around me boo in protest at this.

"WE LOVE YOU GUYS!!!" A group of girls scream. Harry looks at them, then his eyes land on me again. I blush again. Beside me, my best friend, Katie, squeals and shakes my shoulder really hard. "Sydney, he's looking at you!" She tells me. I smile widely, and see Harry's intake of breath. "I know!" I say to Katie, and shake her shoulder. We laugh together, then look up at the stage. Harry's eyes are still on me.

I blush a darker red, and laugh at a joke from Katie.

"So, we've gotten A LOT of requests for this song... TEENAGE DIRTBAG!!" Girls scream loudly as Harry announces this. "But, I need a Noelle to sing to!!" Again, girls around me scream. Harry's eyes stay on me, and he exits the stage.

Since I'm in front row, at the very edge, he gets to me easily. He holds his hand out to me, standing in front of me. My blush turns to twenty shades of scarlet, and Harry raises an eyebrow, coming closer. He grabs my hand gently.

"Will you be my Noelle?" He asks. I smile, and nod. He leads me on stage. There's a stool here, and he motions for me to sit. I do, blushing even more. I look at Katie, who's laughing really hard.

I look over at Harry, where he stands, talking to Liam. They seem to be arguing, but Harry apparently wins, because he comes back over to me, smiling.

"Sorry, love, if you didn't want to do this," he whispers in my ear. I can smell his sweet smelling cologne. His minty breath is against my ear as he continues. "So, if you don't want to do this, just tell me." I look at him. "Harry?" I whisper. "Yeah," he answers. "I only hesitated because I wasn't sure if you were serious," I tell him. He smiles, and kisses my cheek softly. "Thanks, love," he murmurs, then turns to the audience.

"I have discussed it with the lads, and I will be singing this song solo," he says into the mic. The crowd screams in answer, and he smiles.

Looking at me, he pauses. "What's your name, love?" He asks. I think I pale a bit. "Sydney," I tell him. He smiles.

"Her name is Sydney. I have a dream about her. She rings my bell, got gym class in half an hour. Oh how she rocks, in hoods and tight jeans"-with this he pulls lightly on my tight blue jeans-"but she doesn't know who I am, and she doesn't give a damn about me." Girls protest, and I smile a small smile. I know too well who he is.

"I'm just a teenage dirtbag baby, yeah I'm just a teenage dirtbag baby! Listen to Iron Maiden maybe, with me!"

"Her boyfriend's a dick, he brings a gun to school. He'd simply kick my ass if he knew the truth. He lives on my block, and drives an IROC. But he doesn't know who I am. And he doesn't give a damn about me." He turns to me and sings. I'm smiling and blushing.

"Man I feel like mold, it's prom night and I am lonely," he sings, and more protests rise from the crowd. Harry takes my hand from my lap, and puts it against his cheek. I move my thumb, and caress his cheek. He smiles, and blushes a little bit.

He lets go of my hand, and I drop it back to my lap.

The song is over too soon. Harry looks at me again, and I smile. He hugs me as I stand, and I blush again.

"Thanks, Hazza," I whisper in his ear. His arms tighten around my small waist. "No problem, love," he whispers back. I step away first, and start for the stairs, but Harry catches my wrist. I turn to look at him, confused.

"Will you stay on stage with me?" He asks, making puppy dog eyes at me with his beautiful green eyes. I smile, and nod. He pulls me in for another hug, then leads me over to the couch on the middle of the stage. We sit, and Zayn gives a speech. It looks like he's staring at Katie....

I look at my friend, and she's blushing, looking up at Zayn. She catches my eye.

"Is he looking at you?" I mouth to her. She smiles, and nods.

Zayn looks back at me, then comes up to me, stopping in the middle of his speech.

"You know her?" He asks. I nod. "She's my best friend. She came with me," I tell him. He smiles, nods, and goes on with his speech.

"What's your favorite color?" Harry asks me. "Er, not in a racist way, but my favorite color is black," I tell him. "Food?" "Tacos," I answer, blushing. "Because of me?" "No, actually... Well, that's some of it." "Movie?" I smile. "This Is Us, featuring One Direction," I say. Harry chuckles. "I think I've heard of them... Single artist?" "Adam Lambert," I answer immediately. "Band?" He looks hopeful. "Haz, I'd love to say you, but my favorite band is actually Three Days Grace," I tell him. "Kind of music?" He asks. "Ha, um... Stuff like Three Days Grace's Animal I Have Become," I tell him. He looks shocked.

"Do you sing?" He asks. I look away, blushing. "I'll take that as a yes... Could you sing for me?" He asks. I shake my head, still looking away. "Pleeeeeeeeeeeeease?" He begs. I sigh, and nod. Harry jumps up, and goes over to Zayn. He whispers in his ear, and the two boys smile. Zayn nods.

"Okay, so it seems Harry convinced his Noel to sing!" Zayn tells the crowd. I feel my mouth open in surprise, but I can't say anything. Harry comes back over to me, and helps me stand.

"Harry!" I whine. He smiles kindly and encouragingly. "You'll do fine," he tells me. I sigh. "What song do I do?" I ask. His smile widens.

"Do your favorite song in this universe," he tells me. I sigh, and think for a moment. I step up to the front of the stage, and Liam comes up. He hands me a mic. I thank him, and raise the mic to my lips with an unsteady hand.

"Your lips are nettles, your tongue is wine. Your laughter's liquid, but your body's pine. You love all sailors, but hate the beach! You say come touch me, but you're, always out of reach.

"In the dark you tell me of a flower.... That only blooms in the violet hour." The crowd cheers, and my confidence boosts. Harry comes up beside me, and smile at me.

"Your arms are lovely, yellow and rose. Your back's a meadow, covered in snow. Your thighs are thistles, and hot-house grapes. You breath your sweet breath, and have me wait.

"In the dark you tell me of a flower, that only blooms in the violet hour.

"I turn the lights out, I clean the sheets. You change the station, turn up the heat. And now your setting, upon your chair. You've got me tangled up, inside your curly dark brown hair." With this, I run my hand carefully through Harry's curls. He smiles, and I swear he purrs.

"In the dark you tell me of a flower, that only blooms in the violet hour. In the dark you tell me of a flower, that only blooms in the violet hour."

The crowd cheers, as do the five boys around me. I laugh and smile, and Harry hugs me. He spins me around, and I giggle really hard. He finally sets my feet on the floor, but keeps me in his embrace.

"That. Was. So. GOOD," he whispers, putting emphases on good. I smile against his neck. "Thanks, Haz," I say. "Your welcome," he answers, and releases me. He keeps my hand in his, and leads me back to the couch.

We sit, and listen as Liam starts Tell Me A Lie. We talk through it, for Harry doesn't have a huge part in this song.

"So, that's your favorite song?" He asks. "The violet hour, yes," I answer. "Favorite movie series?" I groan and laugh at the same time. "More questions! Huh. Favorite movie series... HARRY POTTER!" I tell him. He laughs. "Book?" "Um, Harry Potter, Half-Blood Prince," I say. "And let me guess: favorite book series is Harry Potter?" I laugh, and nod.

Suddenly, Harry's singing his first part in More Than This. I start, not noticing they were singing this. Harry smiles at me, giving my hand a reassuring squeeze. I smile at him, and he's done singing.

"Can I ask you one more question?" He asks. "I don't know, can you?" I ask sweetly. He smirks. "May I ask another question?" He asks. I smile shyly and with a sincere sweetness, and nod. "Will you be my girlfriend?" He asks. I gape at him. "Harry, we literally just met," I say. He squeezes his eyes shut, rubbing his temples. When his fingers dig a bit too harshly against his temple, I place my hands on his.

"Yes," I murmur. Harry looks at me, surprised. "Are you sure?" He asks. I smile at him. "Are you trying to talk me out of it now?" I ask. He smiles shyly back, and shakes his head. I go to pull both my hands away, but he catches one. He presses it against his dark pink, full lips. I smile shyly, and he pulls my body closer to him on the couch. Since he's really tall, he's taller than me, and my head comes up to his shoulder. He pulls me so close that I'm practically on his lap. He presses his lips to my hair, and my smile turns shyer.

"Okay.... First concert?" I laugh. "Carrie Underwood, April of 2013," I answer. Harry smiles against my hair, and nods... He makes me nod too. I laugh as he does. "What?" He whines in my ear. I shake my head a little, looking over the audience. "Your fans must be so annoyed with me," I say. "Why?" Harry asks. I look at him. "Because you chose me to sing to, you hugged me, like, a million times, let me touch your cheek, and convinced me to sing. And, I'm practically sitting on you," I say. Harry chuckles, and tips my chin up to look at him. "Can we consider this our first date?" He asks me. "Don't you kiss the girl on the first date?" I point out. Harry smirks, and leans down slowly.

"Hey!" Niall shouts, making both me and Harry jump. We look at him. "Are you guys dating now or something?!" He asks loudly, the mic at his lips. I look up at Harry, expecting him to shake his head, say no. But he doesn't.

He grabs his own mic, and smiles. "Uh, yeah," he says simply. Niall nods, and smiles back. He turns to the crowd. "You guys like miss Sydney?" He asks. The girls scream back, and I think it's actually in agreement. I only hear a few boos.

I turn to Harry, smiling, and he kisses me. Girls scream again as his lips touch mine. I smile into it, and it starts to get a bit steamier. I pull away as it gets a bit too steamy. I smile at Harry, my cheeks pink. He's blushing a little too. "You're eyes are so pretty," I whisper. "So are yours... Hazel," he says. I close my eyes. "Green with hazel flecks," I correct. I open one eye to see Harry's famous cheeky smile, and he stands. I open my other eye as he holds out another hand.

"Sing I Want with me?" He asks. I smile. "Your... Special version?" I ask. He smirks, and nods. I nod, too.

Harry hands me a mic.

"Sydney and I are gonna sing I Want together," he tells the audience. They yell in response.

"Give you this, give you that. Blow a kiss take it back. If I looked inside your brain, I would find lots of things; clothes, shoes, diamond rings, stuff that's driving me insane!" Harry sings, and I smirk as he looks at me.

"She could be preoccupied, different dick every night, she's just got to say the word," I sing, and the crowd reacts awesomely. They laugh and scream.

"But she's not into them at all, she just wants materials. You should know because you've heard the girl say;" now Harry sings with me.

"I want, I want, I want, but that's crazy. I want, I want, I want, but that's not me. I want, I want, I want, to be loved by you."

When the song is over, the crowd cheers. I smile, and hug Harry again. He hugs me back, and once again spins me around. I giggle.

About an hour later, I'm talking to Niall. Katie's with Zayn, and Harry's with Liam and Louis.

"I've never seen Harry look at a girl like that before," Niall tells me. I blush. "It's blowing me mind, ya know?" I laugh lightly, and nod. "Yes, I know what you mean," I say. We laugh and joke together, and the whole time, I'm watching Harry with Liam and Louis. They're a bit more serious, it seems. Louis' smiling and patting Harry on the back, but Liam doesn't look very happy.

"Why doesn't Liam like me?" My voice seems a bit whiny, but at the moment, I don't care. Niall laughs gently. "He's just looking out for Haz," he tells me, his voice soft. I sigh. "I want to watch out for him, too," I mutter, acting like a little kid. Niall laughs gently again, and gives me a hug. Before he lets go, he whispers in my ear, "I like you. You and Hazza-Cat Man have my blessing." I pull away, smiling. "Thanks, Ni," I say, and go over to where Harry stands.

To alert him I'm behind him, I place my hand gently on his shoulder. He turns, smiling. "Hey, beautiful," he greets, pulling me to his side. Louis smirks cheekily, but Liam walks away towards a girl with brown hair, and pretty brown eyes. She's tall, and is looking at Niall. Finally, they walk over to Niall. The girl kisses him.

Harry suddenly jostles me a bit. I start, and turn to him and Lou. Louis still has his handsome smirk on his lips. I smirk right back, before turning my full attention to Harry. "Um, I think I should take Katie home before our friend freaks," I tell him. His smile disappears for a moment, then he smiles. "I'll drive you to your place, you pack some stuff for now, and come live with me!"
♠ ♠ ♠
Watcha guys think?! Bit much? Not enough? Comment! Please.

Keep reading, lovelies!