Status: I would LOVE feedback. This is the first time I am trying to complete something and I want opinions! Thanks so much1

Outcast

Gwendolyn Rivers is beautiful, smart and confused. At age 7, her brother was killed by Society because he found something that they did not want him to find. Needing to know answers, Gwendolyn breaks into Society's Main Database to get answers. There, she finds things she doesn't expect. In shock and in pain, she makes a break for it before Society can kill her too, but is not fast enough. Seraphim, leader of Society, and self-proclaimed Dictator, gets to Gwendolyn first.
Our Protagonist learns that her brother is not dead, but in fact Outcast, being one of the dreaded Things Unseen. Seraphim gives Gwen a choice - join with her, or be an Outcast, just like her brother. Gwen chooses the uncertain path of an Outcast and is given 5 minutes to run before she is hunted down again - this time to her death.
Gwen runs and finds herself in the arms of her long lost brother, who needs her help. He and the rest of the Outcast are gathering forces to take down Seraphim once and for all, but Gwendolyn has something that will turn the tide in their favor. Can she unlock this Gift in time to take down Society and save the people, or will she fail and leave the world in the greedy hands of the woman called Seraphim?