Status: Completed!

Last Seen in San Diego.

Chapter 14

“Kellin, wake up.” My boyfriend’s voice fills my ear. It’s weird to call him that. Vic’s actually my boyfriend. The boy I liked when I was younger, the one I hated when I came here, the one who confused me since day one, was my boyfriend. I couldn’t help but smile as my eyes fluttered open, revealing the sleepy eyed boy. I groan as the light burned my eyes causing Vic to laugh at my current state. “Sleeping Beauty decided to wake up from his slumber.” He said to me, poking my nose. I rolled my eyes as I pushed him away from me. I rubbed my eyes, letting them adjust to the darkness of the room. I sighed in disappointment. For at least two seconds, it felt like I was free. That it was just Vic and I, but every dream has a reality doesn’t it? I guess he noticed my discomfort since a frown appeared on his face, his eyebrows furrowing in confusion.

“Kells, you okay. You seem upset about something. It wasn’t cause I woke you up early was it? If it is, then I’m sorry. I just wanted it to be you and I for awhile before everyone else wakes up. Plus no one else is awake and we have to keep an eye out for him. You can go back to sleep if-” He rambled on and on until I shushed him up.

“Vic!” I yelled quietly. He shuts his mouth quickly, allowing a small chuckle to escape my mouth.

“What?” He asked, his facial expression showing that he was still clueless.

“You were rambling.” I told him, he just remained silent. “That’s not the reason though. It’s just I forgot the situation we were in for a minute. No big deal.” I said, shrugging my shoulders and forcing a smile.

“Oh, I’m sorry Kells. I know how that feels. I’ve had that feeling at certain times.” He tells me, yawning the last part.

“Vic, you’re tired. Why don’t you go get some sleep. I’ll watch the door.” I told him, but he shook his head. “Vic, you need sleep. Tomorrow is the day we go in there, so we need to be fully rested.” I explained to him, but he still refused. After a few more attempts, I decided to just let it be, he wasn’t going to give in anytime soon. I crawled over to him, laying my head on his shoulder. My head fit perfectly in the crook of his neck, as if it was supposed to be there. I let my mind wander as we sat in silence. So many thoughts were running through my head, how’s my family?, Are my friends okay? Why hasn’t he brought more victims to stay with us? What was his intentions? Why hasn’t he fed us? Who was he? How long would it be till he took me away from Vic? Speaking of Vic, he’s changed a lot since I’ve decided to give him a chance. Of course it was for the better, but it was just so new to me, to everyone. He was more social, he was more happy. I couldn’t help to think how much that’s going to change if one of us doesn’t make it out alive.

“Kellin, stop that.” Vic scolded me, snapping me out my train of thought. I looked at him, my eyebrows furrowing in confusion.

“Doing what?” I ask him, but he just glares at me. His eyes direct to my lips, and that’s when it hit me. I was biting my lip, it’s a bad habit that I have. Apparently I only do it when I’m thinking hard about something. I didn’t stop though, I continued to do it, letting my eyes gaze directly into his blue ones. He tried to look away, but he couldn’t. It was a full blown intense staring competition.

“I’m going to the bathroom.” He said quickly, excusing himself from my presence. Immediately I followed him, not wanting him to be alone just in case the man was in there. I was steps away from the door before I stopped myself. I can’t walk in there, that’d be really creepy. What if he’s actually using the bathroom and not trying to get away from me? I started to walk away when something caught my attention. It sounded like whimpering noises, small quiet ones. I look around the room, wondering if it was one of the others, but it wasn’t. They were all sound asleep. I then realized it was coming from the bathroom. “Kellin.” The voice whispered, low enough that I could barely hear. Vic’s in there, he could be in pain! I didn’t allow my mind to process anything as I rushed into the bathroom. What was in there, wasn’t anything I had expected.

“Kellin, what the fuck!!” He yelled, quickly pulling his pants up. I stood silent. This was embarrassing, yet it was turning me on. That’s when everything clicked, lip biting must be one of Vic’s turn ons. But surely that couldn’t have turned him on that much, right?

“S-sorry.” I stuttered. I couldn’t get the image out of my head, the way he stroked himself, whispering my name. It was enough to tighten my pants just a little bit. I suddenly found myself walking towards him, he didn’t make an effort to move from his spot. I grabbed him by the neck as I pulled him down and crashed my lips against his. He kissed back immediately, wrapping his arms around my waist. Within seconds, the kiss got heated which wasn’t helping any of our problems. I pulled away from his lips, letting my lips guide themselves down to his neck. “Can I?” I ask against his skin, my hand traveling down his torso and to the front of his pants. He eagerly nodded in response, kissing me hungrily as my hands undid his pants, letting them fall down to his ankles. I wasn’t sure where this confidence came from, but I knew we were both liking my sudden change. I slipped on hand into his boxers and grabbed his already hard member. He gasped at the contact, allowing me to take the dominance in our tongue fight. I stroked him slowly, rubbing my finger over his slit a couple of times. He groaned, letting his head hit the wall as I attacked his neck once again.

“You like that?” I asked, biting down on the mark I just left him. I continued to tease him, running my hand slowly up and down his shaft before I pumped him faster.

“Yes.” He breathed out. “I’m close.” He gasped as I picked up my pace. It didn’t take long for him to shoot into my hands as he moaned my name. I didn’t even get to process the whole situation before I was being pinned against the wall.

“Your turn.” He growled in my ear as he pushed my pants down. He didn’t waste anytime in teasing me. He palmed me through my boxers, the fabric brushing against my skin. The feeling of being dominated, rather than dominating is a way better feeling. He attacked my neck, leaving more love bites than I did.

“Vic, enough teasing. Please.” I breathed out, pushing my hips up.

“Someone’s eager.” He teased, pulling my boxers down as he slipped his hand in. I gasped, the way his cold hand grabbed me was a feeling I couldn’t explain. He stroked me slowly, paying a lot of attention to my tip. It drove me crazy, the pleasure I was feeling was more than I’ve ever felt before.

“Doesn’t feel good to be teased, does it?” He whispered in my ear, biting my earlobe before roughly kissing me. He quiets all my moans with his kissing, obviously not wanting to wake the others. His hand moved quickly, there was no more teasing, just full on action. It wasn’t long until I felt that feeling in the pit of my stomach.

“I’m close.” I whimpered against his lips. He didn’t respond, he just kissed me again, moving his hand faster. I removed my lips from his, letting my head fall into his shoulder. My breathing became erratic, and before I knew it, I was seeing stars. I bit into his shoulder to stop me from screaming out his name.

“Wow.” he breathed out, I just nodded in response. “Well, we should get cleaned up. I’ll let you shower first and I’ll be right outside if you need me, okay?” He asked, I just nodded. He flashed me the cutest smile before placing a kiss on my forehead and leaving. I took of the remainder of my clothes and walked into the shower. It was still so hard to believe what just happened. It was a bit too fast, but we’re teenage boys with raging hormones. It’s natural. I turned on the water, letting the warm water hit my tense muscles. I was still high on ecstasy, my mind replaying the whole situation. I was snapped out of my daydream when I heard a creaking noise. I shut the water off, hearing footsteps cross the floor. I ignored it, figuring it was the others walking around or practicing their fighting moves. Quickly, I put on my clothes before fully stepping out of the shower. What I didn’t expect was for a hand to cover my mouth. I looked up, realizing it was the masked man. I screamed out, but it only came out as muffled groans. I sunk my teeth into the skin of his hand, causing him to remove it from my mouth.

“Vic!” I screamed out in fear, trying to get out from the grip he had on my arm. “Vic, help me.” I screamed louder. I was too focused on getting out that I didn’t realize the sharp metal pierce my side. I screamed out in pain, begging for help.

“Kellin!!?” Vic yelled from the other side. “Kellin!?! Open the door.” He screamed, pounding against it. But I couldn’t do anything. He must’ve locked the door before attacking me. I kicked him away from me, but that didn’t do much but give him access to my leg. He gripped my leg tightly, stabbing the knife deep into my skin. There was blood all over the floor now, my side still leaking as he made more cuts.

“Mike, come kick this down now.” Vic yelled, as he continued to pound on the door. It was too late though, I was already being dragged into his little cell. The tears blurred my vision, but before I knew it, my head was met with the concrete and then all I saw was black.

-Several hours later-

“Kellin? Kellin please wake up.” A voice said, waking me up from my state. My eyes fluttered open, and I wish they never had. This wasn’t the same room I always woke up in, this wasn’t the room with the dull walls or the somewhat happy people in it. No, this was way worse. The walls were dark, the room was barely lit up. I look to over to my left, a very bloody Jack and Tay fill my vision. “Thank god, you’re okay.” Tay said, throwing herself at me. I winced in pain as my head hit the wall behind me. The amount of pain was unbearable, more than I could ever imagine.

“Sorry.” She said, wiping her tears.

“You guys are alive.” I said, honestly in disbelief. I was certain they would’ve been killed.

“Barely.” Jack muttered.

“What happened to you two?” I asked them, they just shook their heads. “Okay, I understand.” I tell them, understanding that it was a topic that would rather be avoided. “We need to get out of here.” I tell them, standing myself up only to be pulled back to the ground. I looked down at the heavy weight pulling me down to see it’s a handcuff. “He can’t be serious.” I huffed out, slouching against the wall behind me.

“Tay, do you happen to have a hair pin or anything?” I ask her. She fumbled around in her hair, pulling out a small pin and handing it to me.

“Good luck, I tried to do the same.” She tells me, watching as I try to escape from the bone crunching metal around my ankle. It took awhile, but I finally got it. I didn’t waste any time before unlocking Jack and Tay’s.

“How’d you do it? Tay and I both tried for days to get out of these things.” Jack exclaimed, helping Tay up from the ground.

“After my dad died, I used to sneak out every night and take long walks. I would pick the lock of my backdoor to come back inside. Lucky for me the locks were similar.” I told them, shrugging my shoulders as I lifted myself up from the ground once again. It took awhile to stand up straight considering the fact that I was stabbed in my leg. “Anyways, we need to get out of here.” I tell them, stating the obvious.

“How?” They asked in unison.

“There has to be a way.” I sighed, walking around the room looking for some kind of exit. I was about to give up when something caught my attention. “Guys, over here.” I whispered to them, walking towards the light down the hall. We quietly walked down the hallway, stopping in front of the open door. I slowly popped my head in, taking in the surroundings. Once I made sure the coast was clear, I creaked the door open more, stepping inside along with the others. The room was brighter than the other one, it look familiar. My eyes widened at the sight. This was the exact room I was in before, this brought back so many memories. My eyes roamed around the room, stopping once they fell on the red numbers painted on the wall.

8210424

“I see you’ve escaped.” The man said from behind us. We all turned around, meeting the masked man once again. Before we could even react, he jabbed needles into our bodies.

“Please, let us go. Please, we won't tell anyone.” Tay pleaded, but he just shook his head.

“I would, but you’ve all got to pay for what you did.” He spoke, and if we weren’t weak, we probably would’ve been able to attack him. “Time to go back to sleep.” He said, and just like that we fell to the floor. One by one he dragged out of the room and into the other one. The injection left us feeling drowsy and before we knew it, we were falling into the darkness once again.

When will this ever stop.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments?

Hey guyssss! I'm so so so sorry for this late update. I'm working and then I have no wifi at home ._. Thanks for being so patient with me c:

I have sort of a huge favor to ask of from everyone who has tumblr. Please Read!. My friend can use all the help she can get! You don't have to, but it would mean a lot.

Anyways thank you for reading! I love you all c:

-Lissy c: