Status: Completed!

Last Seen in San Diego.

Chapter 17

"Jaime?" Vic spoke, his eyes wide matching everyone else's. I also took the chance to notice the missing blonde and skunk haired boy. I could only imagine what probably happened to them. I could feel the tension in the room, I could also feel the pain coursing through my body. I'm not sure whether it's the long scratches from the whip, or the bruises from the kicks and punches he gave me every hour. My eyes met Vic's, they were filled with sadness but when he looked back at Jaime, they were filled with rage and confusion.

“Vic, you don’t have to see this. Please go back upstairs.” Jaime spoke calmly, not even bothering to look at Vic. He turned back to me, fiddling a knife between his fingers. He walked over to me, making an incision on my right arm. I screamed out in pain. It wasn’t big but it still hurt as hell.

“Kellin!” Tay and Vic screamed at the same time. Vic tried to rush over to my side, but stopped in his tracks as soon as he saw Jaime press the silver blade to my throat.

“You move, your precious Kellin dies.” He said, a smirk on his face. He’s fucking crazy. “If any of you try anything, Kellin dies.” He spoke to everyone in the room, they all looked at me in fear before nodding.

“Jaime, please don’t do this.” Tay cried out, but he just shook his head.

“Jaime, I thought we were your friends. Why are you doing this to us?” Mike asked. I seriously wanted to know the answer to that as well. For fucks sake, I was the new kid when I met Jaime, how could I have possibly made him hate me so much that he would kidnap and torture me?

“Well, Jack, Jenna, Oli and I don’t know you. So why take us?” Alex asked, Oli nodding in agreement. I remained silent, afraid that I would be killed within the beginning of my sentence.

“I think it’s story time, don’t you agree?” He asked me, but when I didn’t respond. Apparently that was the wrong thing to do because he pressed the blade harder against my neck, his hand fisted in my hair as he pulled my head back. “I asked you a question, Kellin.” He seethed. More tears spilled out of my eyes. I just couldn’t find the courage to answer him.

“Yes, it’s story time.” I croaked out. My voice raspy, my throat burning with every word I spoke. He pulled my hair roughly once again, causing me to whimper in pain.

“Jaime, please stop.” Vic cried out, and surprisingly he listened. He walked away from me, placing the blade on the raggedy table set beside me. He grabbed a chair and sat next to me, I think he knew Vic would attempt something. We all knew he would.

“It all started 8 years ago. Vic was my best friend, everyone knew that. We practically did everything together, we were the kids that no one could separate.” He started off. His tone was calm, it’s like he wasn’t seeing what he was actually doing.

“Okay, well what does that have to do with us then?” Alex called out, resulting in a punch to the stomach for me.

“Please don’t interrupt me. I don’t think Kellin would ike that.” Jaime laughed, sitting back in his seat. Alex looked up at me, whispering a quick “I’m sorry.” before shutting his mouth. Oli was looking at Jaime with murder eyes, as well was Vic and Mike. Tay, on the other hand was about to break down.

“Anyways, like I was saying. Summer rolled around and I could say that it was one of the worst summers of my life. Why you may ask? Because that was the summer this little fucker, stole my best friend.” He glared at me, reaching his arm over to get the knife from the table. I shook my head quickly, whimpering a series of ‘no’s’ and thankfully, nothing happened. “Now, at first I didn’t mind. I didn’t own Vic, so of course he was able to make new friends. But no, this one is someone he shouldn’t have gotten involved with.” He shook his head, now turning his attention to me. “Every single day of that summer, Vic was with you. Everything was Vic and Kellin, occasionally Jaime. That wasn’t fair at all, now was it? A random visitor strolls into our town and steals my best friend. That’s not all though. After you two kissed, that’s all Vic would talk about.” He growled at me. My face turned red at the thought of Vic talking about me that much. Although this wasn’t the time to be blushing.

“Jaime, I didn’t-” Vic tried to object.

“Shut up, Victor.” Jaime yelled, cutting him off. I was starting to get more scared. Not only for me, but for Vic. “I don’t want to hurt you.” He spoke softly this time. He then glared back at me, continuing his story.

“Then summer finished, you were finally gone and I had my best friend back. I thought I wouldn’t have to hear about you ever again, but I was wrong. Everyday Vic talked about you, how he missed you, how he wondered how you were doing, if you missed him, if you were coming back. It was so annoying. It died down soon, you were getting less of a topic as the months passed and soon you weren’t mentioned at all.” He laughed.

Okay, that hurt.

“Things were back to normal, Vic and I became closer and closer. Years passed and I realized, I’m in love with this kid. Of course, I never told him because I didn’t know if he was gay or not. I mean he had girls swooning over him, so I just assumed what happened with you was just some childish experience. In 10th grade, Vic told me he was gay, and that he had a crush on someone. I desperately hoped it was me, but of course it wasn’t. It was this stupid blonde kid named Johnny. After hearing from my sources that Johnny was planning on asking Vic out, I went up to him and threatened him. I didn’t think it would work at first, but when I saw Johnny avoiding Vic I smiled in victory. Now I knew there was a chance Vic would crush again, so I kidnapped him so I could have him all to myself and so he wouldn't run off into someone else's arms.” He finished.

“You sick bastard. This is why you made my life hell? Because you were in love with me? You took me away from my family and friends because I didn’t love you the way you loved me? You ruined my life.” Vic interrupted, causing Jaime to turn around.

“Vic, don’t you see? It wasn’t supposed to happen like this. I was supposed to kidnap you and bring you here so when I took you out, it would be like I was the hero and you would fall in love with me. It was a perfect plan.” He explained to Vic. God, this man was sick.

“So how do the others fit into your plan?” Vic asked, he looked as if he was about to explode.

“You see, after I took you I felt this rush inside of me. The adrenaline of doing something like this was crazy. Then I started taking anyone who pissed me off in some kind of way. Just to make their lives miserable. I knew it was wrong, but it felt amazing to break the law. Oli, was just to see if the feeling I felt, was because of the kidnapping. He confirmed my suspicions. Jenna was a neighbor, I told her my love for you and she disagreed with it. She told me you would never love me, so I took her to make her miserable. Alex and Jack, well I couldn’t stand seeing a couple that wasn’t you and I, so I took them. Mike, well I knew you needed someone to keep you company, and Mike was your whole world so I took him. Tay was just annoying to me and well, that’s when we get to your boy toy.” He finished, turning back to me.

“You walked into school with such confidence. Even before Jesse introduced me to you, I knew who you were. I could never forget those eyes that made my summer hell. I didn’t want you anywhere around me, and I wanted to make you pay. So I kidnapped you. Of course I regret it all, putting you and Vic in the same room. It was working so well, since you didn’t remember him at first, and since he beat the shit out of you. It was working out perfectly, but for some reason, I couldn’t let you guys free. And believe me, I was going to. I wanted to be seen as the town hero, but I knew I was in too deep. Eventually, both of you got together again and I knew that I had to end you once and for all. Jenna and Tay’s attacks were supposed to be warnings to not come any further but your friends just didn’t listen, did they. I was so close to killing you, getting rid of you for good, but then they busted through the door. Now here we are.” He finished, taking a deep breath before looking at everyone else in the room.

"So what are the numbers for?" Vic asked. Earning a confused look from Jaime.

"What numbers? Oh, those. You see it I always needed a reminder that I had to be reminded of my hatred for Kellin but my love for you, so those are the numbers I used. Your birthday, his birthday and the 8 years it's been since you two seen each other. The 8 years that I had you all to myself." He shrugged.

“You’re fucking sick.” Vic whispered. I wanted to look at him, but I couldn’t. “Jaime let him go, please. Let all of us go, we won’t tell. I promise.” My boyfriend begged, but there was no hope. I was going to be killed tonight.

“Kellin, I’ll give you a choice. You can either tell your friends to go, so they don’t have to see you get killed or let them watch. Either way, the only way you will be leaving here is in a body bag.” He told me. Of course, I chose the better one. I looked at all my friends, letting them blur away between my tears.

“Go.” I cried. “Please go.” I begged them, I didn’t want them to see any of this. Especially Vic.

“Jaime, please don’t do this.” Mike pleaded, but Jaime wasn’t listening.

“You heard Kellin, he wants you to leave. And for once, I agree with him.” Jaime spoke, I continued to sob. I couldn’t believe this is how I would die. I mean I knew I would be killed, but never did I think it would be in front of my boyfriend and by a guy I thought I was friends with.

“Kellin, I’m not leaving you here.” Vic said sternly. God, why can’t he just follow simple orders?

“Vic, please.” I croaked out over my sobs. “Go, I don’t want you to see this.” My sobs were getting louder each second.

“Vic, you should listen to your ex-boyfriend. He’s trying to save you. Now take everyone upstairs and stay up there.” Jaime demanded. He was getting more and more impatient, I knew it was only a matter of time before he slit my throat whether they were here or not.

“He’s not my ex.” Vic argued back.

“Vic, don’t you think you can be with someone better. I don’t know, someone like me.” Jaime suggested, his tone flirty. If I wasn’t facing death, I’d probably be jealous. Vic looked at Jaime, a smirk appearing on his face.

“You know what, I think you’re right.” Vic answered back, causing everyone’s head to shoot up.

“What?” I asked, but I was completely ignored.

“Vic, what are you talking about. You’re with Kellin.” Mike asked, his eyes wide with disbelief. Vic turned to him, mouthing something I couldn’t see before turning back to Jaime.

“I was with Kellin. Jaime’s right though. I've known him my whole life, he's perfect for me." Vic stated, walking towards Jaime.

"Vic." I whispered, trying to get his attention but he ignored me. Before I knew it, he had Jaime's face in his hands and their lips were attached. I couldn't explain the pain I was feeling. I looked at Oli, who looked at me with wide eyes. He mouthed something to me, but I couldn't make it out. It took a few minutes but then I understood what he was telling me.

'Don't move.'

I was confused at first, but stayed still when I felt the rope around my wrist loosen up before falling to the ground. I turned to look at my savior, smiling when I noticed it was Mike. Once he removed every tightly knotted rope, he moved his face next to my ear and whispered the instructions I had to follow.

'Sit here as if you were still tied up. Don't move until I tell you too.' He whispered. I nodded, letting my eyes trail back to. Vic whose lips were still on Jaime's. Once Mike was back in his spot, he cleared his throat, causing the two to pull away from each other. Vic shot me a look that said he was sorry, but I ignored him.

"Wow." Jaime breathed out. He turned to me with a smirk on his face, ready to taunt.

"Look at that, looks like he doesn't want you afterall." He teased. The anger inside me was building up, but I couldn't do anything until Mike gave me the okay to do so. He quickly walked over to me, my heart racing with fear and adrenaline. I was scared he would find out I wasn't tied up, I was scared he would just kill me without anymore warnings, I was scared of what he will do to Vic and my friends.

“Jaime, just end it already. I’d rather be dead than see anything else like what just went on.” I whispered. My voice raspy from the tears, my throat dry.

“Kellin, stop please.” Oli begged, but I just shook my head.

“Leave, all of you now.” I demanded. I looked towards Mike who looked back at me and nodded.

“Guys, let’s go.” Mike ordered them. They all turned to look at him, eyes wide as if he was crazy.

“Mike, are you crazy?” Tay asked.

“No the crazy one here is Jaime, now listen to Mike and leave.” I answered her, knowing my response will only earn me more pain.

“Close the door on your way out, thank you.” Jaime said, his tone boring as ever. I mean if I was in his situation, I would be annoyed that I couldn’t kill the person I dreamed of killing already. Jaime’s eyes never left mine, and I continuously stared into his. It was for a mere second that I glanced at the door and noticed, they were all still there.

“No one is going to save you.” He taunted, picking the knife up from the floor. “Now let’s finish what we started huh?” He stood in front of me, lust in his eyes. It wasn’t the lust for sexual pleasure, but for murder. He held the knife to my chest, slowly sliding it right above my heart. I closed my eyes, awaiting for the pain but it never came. Instead there was a loud crash, and thud that caused me to open my eyes.

“Vic, what are you doing!” I yelled at him. He dropped the piece of wood he was holding in his hand onto Jaime’s body.

“Saving my boyfriend and my friends, what does it look like?” He answered, grabbing my hand and pulling me away. We didn’t get far before I felt a hand grab my leg and pull me to the ground. I screamed out, as Jaime pulled me towards him. Fuck me for being so weak.

“Did you really think it’d be that easy?” He asked, jabbing a small knife into my leg. I screamed out in pain, more tears escaping. Can’t he just kill me already? I used the little strength I had to push him off of me, and crawl away into a corner. He tried to follow me, but was tackled to the ground by Vic. Punches and kicks were thrown between the two, and it wasn’t until Jaime hovered over Vic, overpowering him, that I got scared. Oli, Tay and Alex rushed over to me, comforting me and trying to pry the knife out of my leg. Tay hugged me, giving me tight hugs every time the tried to pull the knife out.

“Fuck you, Vic. You want to save him so much, why don’t you die with him.” He seethed, blood spilling from his nose. I watched as Jaime clenched his hands around Vic’s throat, causing his struggles to weaken. In the blink of an eye, Mike rushed over but was stopped when Jaime pulled out a gun from his back pocket. How did none of us notice that? My eyes widened in fear. What was going to happen?

“Mike, no!” Tay screamed. I couldn’t take this anymore. This had to end once and for all. I pushed out of Oli and Alex’s grip, slowly crawling myself over to Jaime, silent and sneaky. He was too busy focusing on Mike and Vic to notice me come up behind him. Vic’s eyes widened when he saw me, he shook his head rapidly, catching the attention of Jaime. Quickly, I pulled the knife out of my leg and jabbed it into Jaime’s neck. Unfortunately, the act caused him to pull the trigger before he fell to the ground. I ducked as the bang echoed the room, along with Mike’s screams. I took the chance to look at Mike, noticing the way he clutched his leg. Thankfully, it wasn’t his chest or head. Everyone ran to the center of violence, looking down at the spikey hair boy who now was lifeless in a pool of blood. I crawled over to Vic, clutching him as if he was going to die any second. I cried into his chest, and he comforted me but of course it didn’t help.

“Are you okay?” He asked me, his voice raspy from being constricted from oxygen for the short amount of time. I nodded my head although it was a lie.

“Mike, are you okay?” Vic asked, earning a nod in response. We just sat there in silence, patching each other up with anything we had.

“I killed him.” I cried out, immediately feeling guilty. Why? I don’t know.

“Sh Kells, it’s okay. You did what you had to do. You saved all of us.” He told me, placing a kiss on my forehead. His words calmed me down about 5%.

“Thank you Kellin.” Mike told me, followed along with everyone else. “If it wasn’t for you, I wouldn’t be alive right now. That bullet would’ve went straight through my heart. I know it’s hard to accept now, but you’re our hero and you should think about how you saved our lives, instead of how you ended a psycho one.” He told me, making me smile. I just nodded my head, not in the mood for words.

“We should head upstairs, get Jack and Jenna and then find a way out of here. Can you guys walk?” Oli asked Mike and I. With the help of Vic and Oli for me and Tay and Alex for Mike, we’d be fine. Without a second thought, we headed up the little ladder, through the stench filled halls and up the ladder that led upstairs. One by one, we helped each other into the bathroom. Closing the door shut once everyone was out safely. We heard loud sobs coming from the living room, which we all filed into quickly, our hearts breaking at the sight. On the couch lied a pretty little blonde girl, bloody and lifeless.

Jenna’s gone. Jaime’s gone. I know this isn’t the end.
♠ ♠ ♠
storyyy is not overrrr!!! LONGGG CHAPTER! hOly fUck guys! Tomorrow will probably be my last day to live considering that I was nominated to do the ALS Ice Challenge. Kind of scared but also excited. Pray for me?

Special thanks to Kristier,GabbyRadke13,ptvjess,BountyWarrior,BandGeek182, and Cait_sixer for commenting last chapter!!! You guys rock!

Okay love you guys! Comments?

-Lissy c: