Status: Complete

A Case of Unknown Identity

The Frickle Frackle

Frank doesn’t pause to smile before he kisses Gerard but Gerard can feel his smile anyway, which only makes him grin as well. After a few minutes, one of their tongues finds its way into the others mouth, but they both roll with it so that Frank’s hands are on Gerard sides, just above his waist and Gerard’s are enveloped in Frank’s messy hair.

He’s hardly even aware it’s happening, and for the life of him he doesn’t know how Frank manages to maneuver them both, but Gerard is aware that Frank pushes him onto the bedspread and climbs on top of him.

“F-Frank,” he says his words stuttering and when he looks into Frank’s eyes a new look has taken over. The best word to describe it is lustful.

Frank and Gerard hadn’t been left alone since Christmas, because Mikey and everyone else always seemed to be interrupting them, but now they’re very alone. They haven’t even had sex yet, which is a little disappointing to them both considering the events of that night, but what’s stopping them now?

Gerard completely forgets what he was about to say when he feels Frank’s tongue against his neck and he lets out a small yelp unintentionally, which makes Frank giggle like a schoolgirl, and look back up at him.

“So Frank,” Gerard says, “we have the whole day ahead of us. What do you want to with it?”

“There were a few things I was considering,” Frank says lifting his head to look at Gerard devilishly, “most of them involved several less articles of clothing.”

“I-,” his voice sounds rusty, “would be okay with that.”

Frank giggles, and turns a shade of pink that looks unnaturally adorable on an already unnaturally adorable human being.

“How do you do that?” Gerard asks, astonished.

“Do what?”

“Turn from sexy to cute in a split second. And both at the same time. There must be a law against that.”

Frank turns a little less sexy and more of a lame version of cute at that, but it just makes Gerard want to kiss him more. He doesn’t really have much trouble in accomplishing that goal, because Frank attaches them at the lips again.

Maybe it’s because both of their brains are kind of fuzzy or maybe it’s because Frank moves really fucking fast for such a little guy, but he ends up getting both of their shirts off in what has to be a record. They should’ve invited some Guinness world record officials because that was pretty damn impressive.

Frank’s incredibly light, and if it weren’t for the feeling of his skin against Gerard’s he wouldn’t be able to tell the guy is even there. He must weight like a pound and a half. It’s probably due, in part, to the fact that he’s propelling himself on top of Gerard with his arms, but Gerard just pulls him down completely, and he falls slightly onto his side so that Gerard’s looking at him, also on his side.

“Gee,” Frank says, quickly brushing a hair out of Gerard’s face, before gliding his hand down Gerard’s chest to rest on the hem of his jeans.

“Please just-,” Gerard doesn’t even know what he wants from Frank at this point. Something that involves his hands would be nice though.

“What?”

“I don’t know, just, god! Frank you make it hard for me to think.”

Frank nods in agreement, “it’s like I feel like I’m always high when I’m around you. A good high.”

Gerard doesn’t say anything after that but instead, pushes Frank against the bed, and then pulls his and Frank’s pant off, not nearly as fast as Frank had gone, but they are still off, and he doesn’t really care about anything besides that. It’s astonishing how little you care about anything when your boyfriends is half naked in your bed.

“Frank, I really love you,” Gerard says, with chilling honesty.

He smiles and kisses the redhead before whispering an, “I love you too.”

It doesn’t take long before Frank’s having his neck kissed by Gerard, and his boxer shorts teased around his hips. He just wants them to be off, but Gerard keeps swiping his hands away when he tries to do it himself. If Gerard didn’t have such a gorgeous face, Frank would give him a shiner to prove his point.

“Eager are you?”

“We haven’t done anything since Christmas, it’s killing me!”

He hears Gerard chuckle while his head is resting carefully in the crook of Frank’s neck when he says, “But we have all day.”

Frank sighs, “Not all day, we have until Mikey gets home. So we have like five hours at best.”

“That’s still a long time,” Gerard answers.

“Yeah but...”

“But what?”

“I don’t know! I’m rambling, just do something.”

“Do what?” The little fucker asks lifting his head to look at Frank audaciously.

“You’re not going to make me say it, Gee. We’re not in a porno, I’m not saying it.”

Gerard bats his eyelashes in that mind numbing way that he does, “But how will I know what you want if you don’t say it?”

“Don’t play that card, Gee. We both know that you are kinky as hell, and know precisely what I’m thinking. Don’t try to play innocent.”

Gerard frowns like he’s upset that Frank won’t vocalize his wishes, but there’s a glimmer in his eyes all the same.

“Fine,” He says, and he slides off of Frank and stands up which was not exactly what Frank had expected.

“Where are you going?” he asks, unsettled by the lack of Gerard’s warm body against his.

“Well unless I’m completely misreading the signs here, you want to have sex, so I need to grab something from my desk.”

Oh, ‘something.’ Frank decides he’s pretty damn sure he knows what that means. He also decides that without Gerard there to stop him, it’s easier to pull his underwear off without protest so he does. It should be weird, and it should be uncomfortable, but Gerard makes him sort of tranquil with his presence. Gerard is like a stabilizer to him, and also pretty unnerving sometimes, which doesn’t make any sense at all, but neither does calculus and people still put up with that.

“You’re naked in my house again,” He says, turning back to look at Frank with a bottle in his hand.

“Why don’t you join me?” He says with a shrug. It’s probably obvious to both of them that they’re both completely awkward virgins, because Gerard is blushing and Frank is blushing and Gerard is looking at Frank while he’s blushing and Frank is blushing right back at him, and overall there’s just a lot of blushing. He doesn’t know what to do for a minute, because he’s just sort of looking down at Frank and doing nothing.

Frank lifts his hand up and holds it out sort of in a way that makes it look like he’s asking for Gerard’s hand, and this is what finally prompts Gerard to move.

Where did his underwear go? That is a good question for another day.

He takes Frank’s hand and he’s pulled on top of the shorter boy with his knees clutching around Frank’s bare hips like he’s going to fall a million stories if they don’t grip him tightly, and the kiss they have is kind of sloppy, but really fucking sexy.

Gerard’s hand starts stroking at the head of Frank’s cock, and Frank does the same until they’re both extremely hard.

“Frank I’m- fuck,” he sighs, looking down at Frank distractedly, “I don’t know what to do.”

“Me neither,” Frank says, and this seems like response enough to him because he pulls Gerard closer to him, and licks his lower lips, and then jaw.

“God, Frank!” He says, feeling his heart pace quicken.

He pulls Frank’s legs apart carefully but Frank doesn’t object so he takes that as a good sign.

Frank covers his face in his hands at this trying to hide his sheer embarrassment, and what might be terror, but is kind of a good terror.

“Hey Frankie,” He feels Gerard’s hands on his wrists trying to pull them away from his face, “Please don’t be self-conscious, I think you’re beautiful.”

His heart stutters at that, and he allows Gerard to pull his hands away from his face, where Gerard’s looking extraordinary. He smiles at Frank genuinely and the look is contagious.

“Tell me when you’re ready, Frankie.”

Frank nods, he’s not sure what it is he’s nodding for, because he blanked out for a moment, but he figures it’s a reassuring gesture of some sort, and Gerard doesn’t bring it up, so it must not look as stupid as he thinks it does.

Gerard looks at him for a few moments without doing much of anything and they instinctively start to breathe together so that Frank and Gerard inhale and exhale in rhythm.

A loud crack of thunder reminds them both that it’s raining bullets outside, and for some reason this makes the setting all the more romantic. They really cliché’d the hell out of this bitch, what with the empty house and the candles that smell like a blown up Malt-O-Meal factory. Add in the rain, and they’ve achieved ultimate rom-com fest. Then again everyone loves a good old fashioned rom-com every once and a while, but it really does help if you’re a character in it.

Frank’s a little nervous that his excited energy might take shape in the form of helium, but right now he’s not positive he isn’t floating anyway.

“Okay, I’m ready,” Frank says finally with his head lolling forward like he’s a bit drunk. He might be a little high from the candle fumes though. Or maybe he’s just high from Gerard.

Whatever the case is, Gerard slowly grabs the bottle, which Frank glances at to confirm his suspicion that it is, indeed, lube.

When did Gerard get that? Don’t go there Frank.

He lies there, under Gerard which is kind of an odd position to be in and waits for him blearily, until he glances at Frank cautiously, and adjusts himself so that he’s more or less, between Frank’s legs, while on his knees. He’s really dazzling today, his hair all askew and messy, as well as his alabaster skin, looking a tinted shade of yellow because of the dancing flames of the candles.

How did Frank get so lucky as to snag Gerard as a boyfriend? He’s like an Adonis over there with his red hair and his cute dimples.

Frank’s only half present when he feels Gerard’s fingers lingering around his hole, and he really does try to keep himself from wincing, but he can’t, and Gerard stops immediately with concern in his eyes.

“I’m fine. No, sorry. It’s just new,” Frank assures him, but Gerard doesn’t look all that sure.

“Seriously, just...” he can’t find words, but he tries anyway, “I’m alright.”

Gerard nods, but doesn’t do anything more until Frank gives him puppy dog eyes which are hard to deny, so he continues. Frank’s a little better at pretending it doesn’t hurt this time, but it’s not that bad. It’s not the best feeling in the world, and he’s a little saddened by that... until Gerard hits a particular spot that feels like a-whole-nother type of Christmas.

His skin prickles and Gerard seems to note the effect that had on Frank because he does it again, and Frank’s trying to remember when all the stars in the universe decided to culminate on Gerard’s ceiling, because that’s all he sees. The feeling of another finger is not entirely a good or bad feeling until Frank feels himself being stretched a bit which is not exactly pleasant, but it stops being uncomfortable after a few seconds.

“God, Gee,” Frank whimpers.

Lazily he’s aware of Gerard’s mouth deciding to clamp around his cock which might be the best feeling in the world combined with the sinful feel of his fingers. Frank manages to take a small glance at Gerard before his head falls back in euphoria. His lips are dark and wet, and his colorful hair matted to his forehead with a bit of sweat, even though it’s kind of cold. Gerard swirls his tongue around the head making Frank shudder, and cry out lightly.

What has to be three fingers, and he’s moaning every few seconds like a whore. He already feels close to the brink, and Gerard seems to sense this so he pulls away from Frank making him feel completely empty and more insecure than ever. He doesn’t even want to think about how embarrassing the noises he was just making were.

Gerard nips his way up to Frank so that he can look directly into his eyes, and he presses his forehead to Frank’s gently.

“Can you, um, turn over Frankie?”

Frank nods, even though his head doesn’t really move because of Gerard’s pressed against his, but Gerard gets the message, and allows him to turn quickly so that he’s on his stomach.

Gerard’s velvety tongue kisses and glides on the small of his back making Frank breathless. He’s not sure why, but the feeling of Gerard’s skin against his is almost as sensual as anything else he can imagine.

Frank wiggles slightly under him to get more comfortable, and he rests his head on its side, while Gerard’s finger ghost across his torso and come to a rest on his waist, just above his hipbone.

He hears Gerard applying more lube, but he doesn’t think much about it because he’s incredibly distant at the moment, with a mixture of a thousand emotions. He’s anxious, excited, horny as fuck, scared, frantic and they all combine to make him feel like he’s charging electricity through his veins and bones.

“Okay Frankie, tell me right away if you need me to stop,” Gerard says, and he bites languidly at Frank’s ear. Frank nods, and tries to prepare himself, but there’s really no way to do so.

For a few seconds it’s just a shockwave of pain, and sore stretching, which is not exactly ideal, but he bites his lip and scrunches his eyes together. As primitive as it sounds he doesn’t want to botch his ego by telling Gerard to stop. Gerard though, because he was apparently Charles fucking Xavier in another life, pauses whilst inside him, and mutters a few words that Frank doesn’t hear, because he’s got a trembling ringing in his ears.

He calms down after a second, and reassures Gerard for what has to be the millionth time, but still he seems scared of continuing. In the end Frank has to practically beg him to continue, which is weird because he doesn’t really want to but at the same time he doesn’t want to stop. For another moment or two it’s just nothing that Frank wants to go through and then Gerard hits that G-spot again, and it’s like every other care is wiped from his mind.

“Fuck! Oh god, right there,” he instructs raggedly.

Gerard’s forehead is resting against Frank’s back so that his hair tickles the skin, but he barely processes that, because he’s concentrating on other things right now. Once he finds it though, it becomes a lot easier for Gerard to hit Frank’s prostate which each thrust making the experience a hell of a lot more amazing then Frank could have imagined.

Most of the words out of their mouths are pretty incoherent, but they’re predominately a string of cusses, directions pertaining to force and pace, each other’s names, and quite a few utterances of the lord’s name in vain. But it would be so hard not to.

The feeling, while perfect, is so much more special than just that though. It feels like so much more than sex which doesn’t make any sense. It’s just one part of their relationship, and not even close to the most important aspect, but it kind of transcends the animalistic attitude of just doing it for fun. Because the thing is, they’re not really fucking at this point, it’s more like ‘making love’ which is an awful, indirect and putrid term, but it’s the most accurate in this situation.

Gerard is all that matters, and for a while any word that is not one of the aforementioned is completely lost to both of them.

What an idiom it is to say that the experience is like nothing else in the world, but there’s a reason people don’t compare the incomparable. You can’t, that’s kind of the definition of the word.

Gerard is the first to ‘let go’, so to speak, and the feeling is like being struck by lightning, but in a good way. Maybe he actually was struck by lightning though, there’s a storm outside, but he doesn’t even care because he’s just in a void of black for a good ten seconds before he’s brought back to the earth by Frank’s climax. If the thunder had been loud it is nothing compared to the moan from Frank’s mouth, and damn can that boy shout.

The world could’ve dropped out of the sky and he wouldn’t have noticed, because the feeling of Gerard’s orgasm, and the groan itself would be enough to make a lesbian fall into ecstasy, let alone Frank.

There is no word in any language that could describe the latitude of what had just happened, and it fills the room with static so that the only thing either of the two can feel is the body heat of the other. When Gerard crawls off of him Frank feels engulfed with an unknown emotion that is far past hunger or lust.

He turns around to look at Gerard, so that they face each other on their sides, but he doesn’t say anything. He doesn’t know what to say. Thanks? Good job? Five stars? WOW?

There’s several reasons for why he says nothing, but he doesn’t have to, because Gerard is right there with him, not all that compelled to try and vocalize anything.

As far as skipping school goes this was the single most amazing alternative, and they both know that.

Frank wants to say he loves Gerard but the very thought of such a generic phrase after such a thrilling experience repulses him so he simply slouches into Gerard’s body to cuddle. He hums softly into Gerard’s chest, but the message gets across without the words behind it. All he would want to say is “I love you” but there’s no reason to need the words.
♠ ♠ ♠
So unfortunately this is coming to a close, which is a little sad for all of us, because I’ve really enjoyed writing this story, but the fact of the matter is, I just don’t have much more story to tell. I do have conclusion planned already so it’s going to have a proper ending, and you’ll know when I’m done. Thanks for sticking around with me though, every reader, recommendation, and every comment (especially comments) literally make my day so much better and wow, thanks for being so nice.