Blossoms Who Are Without Equals

Protecting Lucy

“Kimi-chan!” Hana called out as Kimi fell onto the ground, unconscious with Erza. “Erza-san!” She ran towards Kimi as Natsu went to Erza. “Kimi-chan!” But Kimi was completely blacked out.

“Erza, hang in there!” Natsu said as he knelt down next to the red headed mage. Erza was conscious, thankfully. But she was too weak to even sit up by herself.

“Makarov. And now Erza and Kimi as well. All three of them are out of commission,” Jose, the master of the Phantom Lord Guild said from inside the moving guild, his tone smug. Natsu tightened his fists angrily as Hana gathered Kimi against her and rested the older mage’s head on her lap. “You no longer have chance for victory. Hand over Lucy Heartfilia. Right now.”

The main purpose of this attack was to get Lucy because her father was a rich businessman. And he had hired Phantom Lord to bring Lucy back, forcefully if necessary. All the guild members protested and Mira-Jane pulled on Lucy’s hand, calling out for Hana to follow her as well. Hana let Cana take care of Kimi and followed Mira-Jane. Apparently, Mira-Jane had planned. She had asked Reedus to take Lucy to the guild’s safe house and had asked Hana to go along with them.

As Lucy put up a fight at first, Mira-Jane had to put her under a sleeping spell. And Reedus took them to the safe house. It took about almost fifteen minutes before Lucy woke up. Reedus explained to her that everyone was working hard to protect her because that’s what Fairy Tail did. They took care of each other.

Hana took a seat next to Lucy and wrapped an arm around her shoulder in order to calm her down. Although she had only known the blonde for a few days but she knew that Lucy was a great girl and an amazing wizard. It’s unfair how her father tried to force her to go back although it’s obvious she didn’t want to. Suddenly, there was a loud bang at the metal door of the safe house. Then it happened a few more times, the door beginning to break down.

“What happened?” Lucy asked, scared. Reedus stood in front of the two girls protectively. “Lucy, Hana, stand back,” he said, mixing his paint on the palette. His magic was that he could bring anything he drew to life. When the door finally burst open, it revealed Gajeel and two other mages from Phantom Lord. They had come to take Lucy again.

Hana and Reedus tried to put up a fight but they were too strong. Hana made the roots of the plants grew bigger and tried to trap Gajeel and the other two but they were faster. Reedus was beaten down too. Gajeel’s arm turned into iron as he landed a solid punch on the girl’s stomach, knocking air out of her lungs. She coughed out, feeling a sharp pain shooting through her abdomen.

“Hana!” Lucy called but Hana had almost blacked out when another punch landed, this time on her head. The last thing she heard was the sound of Lucy screaming before everything turned black.