Blossoms Who Are Without Equals

Reminisce

“Isn’t the weather so nice?” A little dark headed girl asked aloud, waiting for her friend to respond.

“Hmm? I guess so.” A quiet voice murmured back.

The first girl turned her head to the side to see her friend tearing at the grass they were lying on.

“What’s the matter, Erza?” The ebony haired girl asked.

“You’re always so cheerful Kimi, even when I first got to the guild, and I was mean to everyone, you were always happy to see me.” Erza thought, staring over at her friend.

Kimi’s face brightens and a grin surfaces to her lips. “The world’s a lot more colourful when the sun’s out, don’t you think?” Kimi giggled, before promptly pouncing on her friend and bringing the red headed girl into a tight embrace.

“Colourful?” Erza asked, as Kimi pulled away. Kimi could see that her words answer had surprised her friend. Erza blinked, tilting her head to the side in wonder. “Kimi, you’re my sun.” The girl concluded and Kimi blushed.

“Huh? How’d you come to that conclusion?” Kimi asked in slight bemusement.

“Isn’t it obvious? Whenever you’re around, I can see the colours more clearly.” Erza stated matter-of-factly.


“I figured I’d find you up here.” A voice broke the peaceful silence and Kimi opened her eyes to the blaring sun. Wincing she reached her hand out to block the rays from hitting her directly in the face by casting a shadow over her eyes. Blinking Kimi glanced up to spot familiar red hair.

“Erza, hey.” Kimi sat up and stretched.

“You’ve always like being here.” Erza stated, taking a seat, Kimi nodded her head as she took the view of Magnolia City in.

“How can I not? It’s so peaceful here, the view is stunning and the flowers that cover this field are the prettiest.” Kimi explained, grinning as she plucked at the flowers around her.

Erza chuckled and shook her head in wonder while Kimi wove a flower crown and neatly placed it on Erza’s head. “It’s been awhile since you’ve made a flower crown for me.” Erza stated, touching the neatly woven flowers, a soft smile on her lips.

“Not since we were kids.” Kimi replied, reminiscing in her previous memory. “Those were the days, when we use to come out here all the time, you’d make me train hand to hand sparring with you then we’d lie around, making flower crowns and forcing Laxus to wear one.” Kimi let out a fit of laughter, imagining a little Laxus, pouting as the two girls ganged up on him. Letting out a soft sigh Kimi threw herself back into the lush green grass before holding her hand up toward the vast cloudless sky. “What I wouldn’t give, to go back to those days.”

“Sorry to tell you this Kimi, but those days are dead and gone. However, though I hate to admit it Laxus was right about one thing. You don’t train as much as you use to and I don’t approve of your slacking behaviour.” Erza scolded Kimi like she was her child before standing up and requiping so she geld two swords. She threw one sword down at Kimi’s feet before getting into a fighting position.
Kimi rolled her eyes playfully but stood up, taking the sword into her hand mirroring Erza’s fighting stance.

“I won’t go easy on you, Kimi.” Erza stated, narrowing her eyes.

“Good, it wouldn’t be very fun if you did.” Kimi replied with a smirk as she lunged forward, swinging at Erza.
♠ ♠ ♠
Gah, I'm sorry this was short and took so long but I'm back now! - Jordy