Blossoms Who Are Without Equals

Fairy Tail Battle Royale!

Days had passed and each one was spent training with Erza, Kimi knew the younger woman was distracting Kimi from thinking about everything that had happened and she was thankful for her friend. Glad that she could put aside her feelings toward Laxus and do something productive.

Speaking of Laxus, she hadn’t seen him or the trio since she’d slapped him; he must have gone on a mission. At least it gave them space away from each other, which was the best thing for now, Kimi was still hurt from his actions, or lack of, so she would only be unstable if he stuck around, something he was aware of.

“The Magnolia Harvest Festival!” Hana exclaimed with a gasp, looking around at the streets that had been decorated especially for the yearly festival, “my mother used to tell me about them and how there was a parade at the end of the festival and all of the members of Fairy Tail would perform for the towns people to celebrate the guild.”

Kimi smiled fondly at Hana and nodded, “so will you be joining the Miss Fairy Tail contest?” Kimi asked, referring to the beauty contest that the girls in the guild participated in.

“N-no way!” Hana squeaked, her face flushed a bright red colour and she became flustered.

“Aww you’re so cute Hana-chan!” Kimi squealed and gave the smaller girl a hug “That’s okay; you can watch the contest with me.” Kimi stated, dragging her toward the guild; host of the Miss Fairy Tail beauty contest.

“Why aren’t you participating Kimi-chan?” Hana asked curiously, only to receive a nonchalant shrug then a proper reply.

“I won last year, Mira coming in a close second, I thought I’d watch this year rather than participate, give the other girls a fighting chance.” Kimi joked teasingly.

When the girls arrived the place was packed with guys, waiting for the beauty contest to start so they could drool over the girls that had entered. Kimi glared, realizing they’d find any friends with all the males to busy fawning over who would win this year. The first lot of males to feel eyes boring into their skulls turned and gave a squeak before parting to let Kimi through. The dark haired female grabbed Hana’s hand and made her way through the parting crowd until they sat in the middle with Natsu, Gray, Elfman and Happy. Kimi took a seat between Elfman and Natsu while Hana sat between Natsu and Gray. They all greeted each other as Happy settled into Kimi’s arms.

They watched Max; a fellow Fairy Tail wizard hop on stand and introduce himself as the host for this event and the crowd cheered with excitement and anticipation.

First up was Cana and she changed into a swimsuit and struck a pose, Kimi clapped for the younger drunkard before the next person was called out; Juvia. Kimi giggled knowing that Juvia only cared about impressing Gray. Third up was Mira who used her transformation magic to change her face into Happy, then Gajeel. Happy burst into a round of laughter, his legs kicking into the air as he laid in Kimi’s arms. Erza came out next and used her requip to change into a gothic lolita dress. Kimi wolf whistled at Erza and giggled, loving the outfit. The contestants continued to come out and Kimi never failed to show her support, when Lucy came out she heard Hana cheer her friend and teammate on. Lucy was about to do a cheer for the crowd when Evergreen stepped out, interrupting Lucy and declaring herself as the winner.

Kimi and Evergreen had never seen eye to eye, all Evergreen ever cared about was beating Erza and claiming the title of Titania for herself. Not that Kimi would ever let her have that title, Erza deserved it the most.

“If Evergreen is back that must mean Laxus is as well.” Kimi heard Elfman say as the room became quiet.

“Can’t you go ruin another contest? I really need this prize money!” Lucy yelled at Evergreen.

“Lucy! Don’t look her in the eye.” Gray called out, trying to warn his teammate but it was too late, everyone watched in horror as Evergreen turned Lucy to stone and Kimi stood up, ready to lunge at Evergreen and force her to change Lucy back when suddenly Max tells all the citizens to run, without warning they turn and create a stampede toward the door, the guild is cleared out within minutes, leaving only the guild members inside.

“What do you think you’re doing Evergreen, you’ll ruin the whole festival at this rate.” Master Makarov growled out, stepping forward.

“On the contrary, I think this festival has just started getting interesting.” She replied, as the curtain behind her is pulled up, revealing all the other girls, as frozen statues. Cries of disbelief are heard throughout the hall.

“Don’t be a fool; return the girls to normal this instant.” Master commanded.

A crackle resounds within the hall before a flash of light appears and strikes at the centre of the stage, revealing Laxus.

Kimi’s eyes widen in horror, taking in everything that was happening, so this was what he had been planning while he was away? Overtaking the guild by force, putting all the guild members at risk, making them fight each other so he could cast out the weak and keep the strong. Kimi felt nauseous, she slumped down in her seat, barely listening. She heard another crackle as Laxus threatened to strike Lucy with his lightening before he let on her, placing an arm around her stone shoulders and leaning on her.

She tried her best to keep her emotion in line but she knew this was what he wanted; he wanted her to lose control of her powers and lash out, why? She didn’t know, but she felt her heart shattering, the anger boiling within her. Kimi needed to get away, her hands covered her face as she tried to find a happy place.

With a flash of lightening Laxus was gone again, so were the Thunder Legion and within minutes all the males had left to try rescue the girls. They had three hours to save them, or they’d be killed. Kimi stayed put, crumbing apart, she was too unstable to do anything.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the long wait but I'm back! :D