Blossoms Who Are Without Equals

Kimi Versus Laxus

Kimi watched Hana leave and she felt worry and anger seethe in the pit of her stomach. She couldn’t just stand by and watch, not this time. Kimi walked over to the bar and quickly picked something up and hiding it, she then moved for the exit, stopping when she heard the Master call to her.

“And where do you think you’re going?” He asked, straight faced.

“Master, I can’t just sit by and watch my family fight, even Hana-chan is out there.” Kimi informed.

“It’s too risky.” Master stated sternly, giving her a no-nonsense look.

“Master, please…” Kimi begged, for a moment neither spoke and eventually it was Natsu that broke the silence,

“Ah, come on Master, it’s not going to be a fight to see who the strongest in Fairy Tail is if Kimi-sama doesn’t participate, besides, she’d the only one that’ll be able to get through to Laxus.”

“Fine, but you must be careful Kimi.” Master sighed and Kimi turned to Natsu, they both nodded to each other before Kimi took off out of the guild. She didn’t know where she was going but she let her feet carry her.

While they had been inside the guild they had been shown that there were rune traps placed all over the city, as long as Kimi avoided her guild mates she wouldn’t have to fight any of them.

Kimi felt like she had been running for hours, she stopped, hunching over and heaving for air as she glanced around at her surrounds, in the distance she could hear the clashing of fights and she prayed no one was seriously hurt. When she had her breath back she straightened up and realized she was outside the cathedral, doubtfully she opened the door and stepped inside, like she had thought, it was empty.

She moved to the centre of the room, she scanned the room and was about to walk out again when she heard a crackle and turned back to face Laxus in all his glory, his bulky arms were folded across his chest and a smug smile was plastered on his face.

“I didn’t think you’d find me so fast, I was kinda hoping to fight off some others first, get warmed up before seeing if you’d come face me,” He spoke, watching Kimi’s knuckles turn white from clenching them to hard.

Kimi assessed the situation and within a second she knew what she had to do. She’d never be able to use her magic against Laxus, he was too fast, but he couldn’t use his magic against her either.

Kimi lunged forward and threw a punch, he blocked it easily, grabbing her wrist and slamming her to the ground.

“Come on babe, you’ll have to try a lot harder than that,” he sneered, tossing her body like a ragdoll. Kimi landed and dove at him again; she fakes a right hook, slamming her knee into his chest. The blow startled him and he stumbled back but it hurt her more than him and he knew it.

“You’re no physical match for me, Kimi.” He snickered and Kimi could only grunt in reply, staggering up and forcing herself to try again and again until she was slumped against a wall, bleeding, battered and bruised.

“Pitiful,” Laxus laughed but stopped when Kimi went to stand up again, she stumbled toward him, finally sinking onto her knees at his feet. She withdrew a dagger and he watched her cautiously as she placed it into his hands and forced him to hold the dagger to her heart.

She tilted her head up, showing her tears, “kill me,” she croaked.

She watched Laxus’ eyes widen, he hadn’t expected that, he stood frozen and then he was angry because they both knew he couldn’t do it, his hand trembled and he took her in. Her face was swollen in some parts, her lip was split and she was bleeding heavily.

A wave of guilt washed over him like a tsunami and he wondered how he could live with himself when all this was done, he’d never be able to look Kimi in the eye.

He dropped the dagger to the floor and stepped away from Kimi as she struggled to her feet. She opened her mouth to say something but someone else cut her off.

“Kimi!” The voice roared and both Laxus and Kimi turned to look at a very pissed off Erza. Kimi stepped toward Erza but her knees buckled and she fell face first to the ground. Erza lurched forward, rushing to Kimi’s side and catching her, only to assess Kimi’s condition up close.

“You bastard, so much for caring and protecting her,” Erza hissed.

“Shut your face, Erza!” Laxus growled.

Kimi felt Erza set her down gently before getting up and charging at Laxus, she requiped into her lightening empress armour and the fight ensued while Kimi watched from her spot helplessly.
♠ ♠ ♠
Guess who's back, back again. I am back, back my friend! :D

Yeya! Enjoy the update!

-Jordy