Blossoms Who Are Without Equals

Hana vs Evergreen

After Hana ran out of the guild, she was careful so that she wouldn’t be trapped with another Fairy Tail members. She didn’t want to have to fight them. Her goal was Laxus. Even though she knew she could never fight the powerful mage, at least she could try. She wouldn’t let anyone ridicule the guild and jeopardized her friends’ safety.

She stood on the roof of one of the tall buildings in the town, trying to see which way she should go. She knew it was almost impossible to actually spot Laxus, especially since the town was full of people coming in for the festival but she was willing to try her luck. After a few minutes, she let out a sigh and was about to walk away when she was stopped by an invisible wall. She tried again but no matter what she did, she couldn’t move forward and no matter which direction she turned, she just couldn’t get away. It’s like she was stuck in a box.

“You can’t escape.” Hana turned when she heard the voice and her eyes widened in surprise when she saw Evergreen making her way towards the younger mage. Evergreen smirked and walked casually towards Hana. “You have to defeat me if you want to move forward.”

“You are the one who petrified Erza and the others,” Hana said. Evergreen laughed loudly at Hana’s words, her eyes narrowing. Hana didn’t like the vibe she got from Evergreen as she watched her warily. Evergreen stood with her hips cocked to the side and eyed Hana from head to toe.

“You’re the new member. I can never understand how the master can recruit weaklings into the guild,” she sneered, looking down at Hana. The younger mage bit her lower lip to keep it from trembling. Did all members of the Raijin Tribe treat other Fairy Tail members this way? Were they always so disrespectful to anyone they thought were below them? Hana clenched her fists as her face contorted in determination.

“Turn everyone back to normal.” Evergreen laughed again as soon as those words left Hana’s lips. She then started to move again, walking closer towards Hana. Hana took a step backward, bracing herself for her knew that Evergreen would start attacking.

“You’re going to make me do that? What power do you have? Are you strong enough to defeat me?” Her tone was mocking and Hana felt a foreign feeling filled her to the core. She’d never felt so much anger in her life. She had always been a gentle person, her mother taught her to be nice to everyone and only think of good things about people. But whatever Laxus and his team were doing right now was making her angry.

No, she was beyond angry. She was furious. And she didn’t want to feel helpless anymore. Lucy, Erza, Levy and everyone had become such great friends to her. Even though she had just joined the guild, everyone was so willing to accept her with open arms. And right now was her chance to pay them back, for her to help her friends.

“At least I can try,” she said and spread her arms. Out of thin air, a few ropes of roots came out and Hana threw her hands forward, the roots stretched towards Evergreen’s direction. The brown haired mage easily dodged the attack with a cruel laugh as she sent out several flying needles towards Hana’s direction. The needles pierced the girl’s skin and she hissed as she could feel one of the needles pricked on the tender skin of her neck and blood began to trickle down her skin.

She gritted her teeth and doubled her effort, exerting herself even more. She’d never used more magical power as more roots and shoots shot out from the ground and stretched towards Evergreen but she easily dodged each and every attempt. Hana could feel her magic power dissipating but she wouldn’t give up. Closing her eyes, she tried to use the magic her mother taught her but she’d never tried to use it in a battle before.

When she opened her eyes, a bright light shot out from the ground as Evergreen’s eyes widened in shock. All of a sudden, something sprouted from the ground underneath Evergreen. It was a small flower bud. However, it just grew bigger and bigger and bloomed into a huge, gigantic red flower. The flower had five big, red petals and some kind of hole in the middle of it. Evergreen didn’t have the time to run away as she was trapped in the flower as the petals closed around her.

“What are you doing to me? What is this?” Evergreen asked, her voice shaking as she felt her body growing weaker.

“This flower will suck out your magic. There’s no use fighting it,” Hana replied, panting a little. She had run out of her own magical power. Summoning the flower took out too much of her energy. That’s why she never used it. After a few moments, Evergreen passed out and the flower spat her out before disappearing back into the ground. Hana watched Evergreen’s motionless form before she herself fell onto the ground. “I hope everyone will be okay, now,” she spoke softly before she blacked out.

Back at the guild, Natsu and Master Makarov watched the result of the match through the runes written in the air at the entrance.

Hana vs Evergreen
Winner : Hana

Natsu smiled wide as he saw the result. “I knew she can do it!” he exclaimed proudly, smirking.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sorry it took me soooo long to update! I feel so bad.

Read, rec, comment and subscribe are love!

Enjoy reading. XD

-Lina