Blossoms Who Are Without Equals

Kimi Returns

Kimi Utsukushii sat on a grassy hill overlooking Magnolia; she sighed blissfully and stretched her petite body back so that she was lying down. Her dark eyes scanned the blue sky in thought.

“We should be getting back to the guild Kimi.” A gruff voice shook her from her thoughts and she rolled over on the grass to see a tall, muscular man with scruffy stubble and shoulder length orange hair.

“Do we have to Gildarts? It’s so peaceful here.” She stated softly, turning back over and closing her eyes.

“It’s not very lady-like to be rolling around on the ground.” He replied, knowing how to push the young girls buttons.

Kimi’s eyes snapped open and she slowly got up, muttering her annoyance under her breath before following after the older man.

Kimi has been a part of the guild since she could remember, Gildarts Clive had found her while walking through an abandoned village, with no place to go he’d taken her and ventured back to Fairy Tail only to discover that Kimi had the same type of magic as Gildarts.

With Master Makarov’s giant push Gildarts had taken Kimi under his wing to help her control her magic, after that she would constantly stowaway on Gildarts’ mission, not revealing herself until it was too late for her to go back.

Because Gildarts always went away on S-Class missions Kimi use to get into a lot of trouble for stowing away but a few years ago Kimi passed the S-Class exam so now she can go freely with Gildarts on any of his missions, when it suited her.

As they entered the town Kimi watched the ground shake and the area around them change to form a straight path to the guild. Walking alongside her mentor she smirked, both excited to be returning to her guild and worried because she wasn’t much in the mood for all the antics.

Halfway to the guild Kimi could hear the ruckus already she sighed, feeling the annoyance already oozes from her.

As they reached the massive doors it bust open and a guild member stumbled out, collapsing. Through the door she could hear Natsu’s obnoxious laughing as she stepped inside.

“Natsu!” She growled out and watched the guild come to a standstill. All eyes on her she glided in fully and placed her hand on her hip. She watched Natsu become a nervous wreck and the other guilty members had backed well away from Kimi, seeing her serious facial expressions.

The guild had become an eerie silence but Kimi wouldn’t let them off the hook. “I want this place cleaned up! You all have five minutes.” She yelled out, making everyone jump and scatter around, picking up the furniture.

Scowling Kimi watched them all, once they were done and back to their own thing she smirked and approached Mira-Jane, happy that everyone was being peaceful for the moment.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hi, I'm Jordy and I'll be writing for my character Kimi :)