Blossoms Who Are Without Equals

Settling In

Kimi didn’t bother waiting for Hana before exclaiming. “Of course you’ll stay with me!” Kimi turned to Mira-Jane with a smile “I’m going to show Hana my house and let her put her stuff away, we’ll be back soon!” And before anyone could protest Kimi grabbed Hana’s hand and dragged her out of the guild.

Once they were a safe distance away Kimi let go off Hana to allow the younger girl to walk alongside her. “So what brings you to Fairy Tail, Hana?” Kimi asked softly.

The pink haired girl thought for a moment before answering “Well, you see I found out my mother use to be a Fairy Tail wizard a long time again, but something happened and she retired, moving far, far away. I came back, because I want to find out what happened, why my mother retired.” Hana stated truthfully, her chest swelled with hope.

Kimi admired the younger girl before looking up at the sky in thought. “I’ve been a part of the Fairy Tail guild since I was five, I don’t recall an ‘Itou’ but your mother may have been before my time,” Kimi paused to give the younger girl an apologetic look. “Sorry, I wish I could help you, but maybe we can take a look at the guild library sometime, after you get settled in.” The older woman informed.
When they arrived at Kimi’s house she unlocked the door and allowed Hana to step in first before following in and closing the door behind her.

“Welcome to my home!” Kimi was content with her two storey house; it was spacious and had a nice view, with the money she made from her S-Class jobs it was easy to afford as well.

“You have such a lovely place!” The younger female exclaimed, looking around. Kimi giggled and nodded her head.

“Thank you, Hana-chan.” Kimi stated happily before motioning the other girl down a hallway. “The spare room is downstairs, first door on the right, you have your own bathroom across the hall,” Kimi pointed to the doors. “And back the way we came is the kitchen, dining area and lounge, there’s another small hallway between the kitchen and the dining area, that hallway has stairs, opposite the stairs is the laundry room and the stairs go up to my room.” She finished explaining.

Kimi opened the spare room door to show Hana “For now you can stay for free, once you start going on mission you can start paying rent.” Kimi said with a soft smile. She was about to tell Hana to go in and have a look at her new room when she heard the front door open and footsteps walk in.

“Kimi.” A curt voice called out, before a muscular man wearing a purple button up shirt adorning a fur trim jacket stepped into view, a frown on his face. “Kimi, Mira-Jane told me you had offered a new recruit a place to stay.” His eyes took in Kimi then to the girl next to her before going back to the dark haired female.

Kimi nodded her head before slinging an arm around Hana and bringing their heads together. “Nee, Laxus, isn’t she cute?!” Kimi squealed.

“Tch, I could care less,” He scowled; hating that some stranger was under Kimi’s roof so he’d have to mind her if he wanted to be with Kimi. He turned to the small girl “Stay out of my way; I don’t have time for weak mages like you.” He glowered before stomping out of the house.

Kimi glared after Laxus’ retreating form, letting go of Hana gently as the door slammed closed. “Don’t worry about him Hana. This is my house and I won’t let him chase you away.” She gave a gentle squeeze to the younger girls shoulder but paused when she saw how wide-eyed and scared Hana looked. Kimi was reminded of a baby fawn, caught in the middle of oncoming headlights and Kimi couldn’t help but squeal in delight and bring the smaller girl into a suffocating hug.

“It’s okay Hana! Laxus can be a big meanie sometimes but he’s sweet, really.” She gushed, trying to comfort the girl. Kimi pulled back and gave Hana a sincere smile. “I’ll let you settle down,” Kimi stepped back while saying, “when you’ve finished we’ll go back to the guild, just come get me once you’re done, I’ll be in my room.” Kimi informed, turning away from the girl.

As soon as Kimi had turned away from Hana her demeanour got darker, she was going to give Laxus a piece for her mind when they went back to the guild.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you enjoyed this chapter! :D