Blossoms Who Are Without Equals

At the Guild

Hana ran through the field, the wind blowing on her face as she beamed brightly. “Mama!” she called as a woman who was hanging a blanket on a string tied end to end between two trees straightened up and smiled to see a little girl running towards her. “Mama! Look!” The little girl stood in front of her mother excitedly and twirled her right hand in the air, muttering “sakura no hana.” The wind blew lightly and out of the thin air, several cherry blossoms petals emerged, twirling around the girl as she laughed loudly, happily.

The woman smiled, bending down to pick up her daughter and kissed her cheeks, picking up one of the petals. “You did well, Hana. You’re going to be a great wizard one day,” she said to the little girl, smiling wide.”

“I’ll be joining Fairy Tail! Just like mama used to,” the little girl exclaimed happily, laughing louder when her mother did something that made other flowers appeared in the air, spinning around them, the colors bright and cheerful.


Hana was brought back to the present time when the strong wind knocked over the glass vase on the table perched against the wall right under the big window overlooking the view of the sea. She sighed, rubbing the back of her neck and smiled, remembering that she’s now officially the member of Fairy Tail, the symbol at the back of her neck was the proof. Her mother would be really proud of her.

She made her way towards the super-single bed in the middle of the room where she had placed her luggage on the mattress. Sighing, she opened the luggage. However, she yelped loudly as the luggage kind of just exploded and the clothes that she had just haphazardly thrown into it spilled out everywhere. Heaving a sigh, she gathered her clothes in her arms and with arm-full of clothing, she made her way towards the big wardrobe that was stood against the corner of the room. She opened the wardrobe door and just stuffed her clothes into the space and forced the door close. When it didn’t want to shut completely, she pushed up a chair against it and smile, satisfied with her work.

She’s done settling in.

She couldn’t wait to get back to the guild so she eagerly made her way upstairs towards Kimi’s room and rapped on the door. Kimi opened the door and raised her eyebrows to see Hana standing in front of her, smiling shyly. “You done unpacking? Wow! That’s quick,” Kimi commented, smiling warmly. Hana nodded.

“Yeah… well…” she responded, not wanting to let the older wizard know how exactly she unpacked. Kimi then asked her to follow her back to the guild. “I have someone that I would like you to meet,” Kimi had said. Hana just nodded and followed her towards the guild.

As soon as they’re inside the building, Hana was somewhat glad to realize that the guild was calm, the tables and chairs were back in their original positions. At one of the tables, she could see Happy and Natsu stuffing the face with food while Lucy was sat opposite of them, eating politely. She however got up and punched the top of Natsu’s head when the latter had accidentally threw a chicken bone and it hit the blonde on the face. Hana giggled at that.

Near the notice board, Hana saw Gray talking to a red head woman who’s wearing armour. She immediately recognized the woman as Erza Scarlett or mostly known as Titania. This time, she was glad that Gray was at least wearing his pants although he was still shirtless. “Hana!” Natsu called, getting up from the table and running towards her, grinning widely from ear to ear. Happy followed him but hid behind Natsu as Hana was about to pick him up.

“Natsu will show you around. I have to go talk to Laxus, yeah?” Kimi said, her eyes fixed at something on the second floor. Hana followed the direction of her gaze and gulped as she saw Laxus standing at the balcony, watching her with an indifferent expression, then turned to look at Kimi. As if they were having a telepathic communication, Laxus nodded slightly and Kimi made her way towards the stairways.

“Kimi-sama and Laxus have something going on,” Natsu whispered conspiratorially and Happy nodded.

“Aye, sir!” the cat exclaimed, throwing his fist onto the air. Hana really wanted to pinch his cheeks but decided against it. Erza and Gray made their way towards the small group. Natsu and Gray were giving each other murderous looks but when Erza turned to look at them, they stood side by side with arms linked together, acting as if they were best friends.

“So you’re the new member Lucy and Levy were talking about?” the Titania said, the tone of her voice stern but she was smiling, so Hana didn’t feel too intimidated. She smiled, nodding.

“My name is Hana Itou. It’s nice to meet you,” she introduced herself for the umpteenth time that day and bowed her head respectfully. Erza nodded, patting Hana’s arm with more force than necessary. Hana rubbed her sore arm slowly, wincing a little. Erza’s strength was unmistakable.

“I’m Erza. I’m happy to see such promising youngsters joining the guild,” she replied warmly.

“What the hell was that about?” All of them looked up as they heard the sound of Kimi yelling.