Blossoms Who Are Without Equals

Kimi's Arguement

As soon as Kimi got inside the guild she told Hana that Natsu would show her around before she glanced up to Laxus. She analysed his face before he gave her a cocky nod and she stormed upstairs to see the taller male.

“Sometimes your attitude stinks, you know that.” She shot the blond man a glare, not impressed with him.

The man in question gave her a wolfish grin, disregarding Kimi’s irritation which only annoyed her more.

“What the hell was that about?” Kimi yelled at him.

“I don’t know what you’re talking about.” Laxus retorted.

“The way you acted toward Hana. That was uncalled for!” She growled.

“It was completely called for; we don’t have time for weak people.” Laxus gave her a disapproving look as he took a seat in his favourite armchair. “The Master's a fool for just letting anyone waltz in and become a member of this guild.” He turned to look away from Kimi.

“You know how I feel about our guild. I love every single person in this guild, no matter how “weak” or “hopeless” you think they are.” Kimi shouted as tears pricked her eyes.

“Tch, you can be such an annoying woman.” Laxus scowled, staring at the female in front of him.

Kimi blew his insult off, not caring what he thought of her before responding with “You know what your problem is? Deep down you care about this guild, but all your personal problems have clouded your judgement.” She turned around and stalked downstairs knowing that everyone had been able to hear her yelling.

“And you want to know what your problem is Kimi?” She heard Laxus say from the railing upstairs as she turned to look up at him. “You care too much for the weak. While you defend them and spend time with them you lose more and more opportunities to get stronger. Soon enough Erza will be stronger, heck at this rate Natsu might even stand a chance against you.” He gave Kimi a vicious grin.

When Natsu overheard what Laxus had said he glared up at Laxus. “What’s that supposed to mean!” He howled shaking his fists at Laxus while Laxus merely ignored the younger boy, keeping his eyes fixated on Kimi.

Kimi turned and walked toward the doors, her mind deep in thought, as she approached the large double doors, her magic caused them to exploded and the outside light filtered into the room. She turned back to Natsu emotionless.

“Natsu, take care of Hana,” She turned to Hana, her face softening “I’ll see you at home later tonight.” She informed before finally revolving to look at Laxus “I’ll be training with Gildarts if you need me, as if I’d give you the satisfaction of falling behind.” She huffed before stomping out of the guild and off toward the edge of Magnolia where Gildarts’ lived.

It wasn’t until she was half way through the town that she stopped and realized what had just happened.

“Laxus! The big idiot!” She wailed, coming to comprehend what he had been implying. “He couldn’t just be straightforward and tell me to go train, no, he had to cause a major fuss!” She exclaimed, throwing her hands up in frustration.

Sometimes she wondered what she ever saw in him. A smile tugged at her lips as she shook her head softly.

‘Oh well.' She thought, arriving at Gildarts, she was here now, may as well train. She concluded knocking on his door with force.