Blossoms Who Are Without Equals

Fairy Tail Attacked

Kimi sat in the basement of the guild, having worked hard to rearrange what furniture wasn’t destroyed to make it usable as the hall. Her hands were balled up into fists and her knuckles were white from clenching her fingers too tightly. She was by herself because everyone was too afraid to even attempt to comfort her.

They were right to be scared of her at the moment because Kimi was angry, angry at what had happened to her precious guild. The scum, Phantom Lord guild had waited until nightfall to attack the Fairy Tail guild while no one was in it. Clearly they were too scared to face Fairy Tail head on.

Kimi heard the drunken Master speak up and she looked up to see Erza, Hana, Natsu, Gray and Lucy standing in front of him. Kimi immediately stood up and walked over to the newly returned group with a detached attitude. Happy noticed Kimi first and went straight to her, too which she held her arms out and took him in, cuddling him.

“Are you okay, Kimi-sama?” Happy asked with a worried voice.

Kimi nodded her head dejectedly “I woke up to the crashing, by the time I got there though… it was too late. They’d destroyed the guild and fled. I stayed up for the rest of the night, clearing away debris and making the basement usable.” Kimi hadn’t gotten any sleep after the incident, her body was tired from the training she did with Gildarts yesterday but she still felt bad.

“Sorry we’re late.” Erza spoke up before being interrupted.

“Why are you all just sitting around down here?”

Master slurred his words, ignoring Natsu to speak to Lucy. Kimi sighed, the Master was drowning his feelings out with alcohol. Although Kimi didn’t approve of how to handle that she understood the position Master Makarov was in.

“Master do you understand the gravity of the situation?” Erza asked bluntly.

“The guild hall has been completely destroyed.” Natsu growled.

“There’s no need to get yourselves worked up. It’s not the end of the world or anything.” Master replied with a hiccup before he went off on a tangent. Kimi could see Natsu get madder by the second before he turned around and slammed his fist against a nearby wall, punching a hole into it.

Kimi saw Hana’s eyes widen in surprise before her surprise turned to worry and realized the younger female had probably never seen Natsu’s angry side before.

“We can’t let these guys trash our guild and get away with it!” He yelled.

“N-natsu…” Hana stuttered out, watching the boy with sad eyes.

“I’m not talking about this any longer.” Master said as Natsu tried to argue back but Master’s hands extend and the guild pauses as he ends up spanking Lucy.

Mira-Jane and Kimi sent their Master a disapproving look as Mira stated “Hands to yourself.” They all watch their drink leader laugh and exclaim he was going to go take a leak before walking away from the group.

Kimi’s thought wondered off as Mira explained to the group about why the Master was acting that way, only when she felt Happy pull away from her grasp and tell her he’d see her later did she zone back in, seeing that the only ones left in the group were herself and Hana.

“Kimi-chan, will Laxus be with you tonight?” Erza asked.

Kimi shook her head no before responding “Him and the trio left on a mission yesterday shortly after you guys.”

“I see,” Kimi could see Erza was thinking before the red-headed girl spoke up “I know you’re more than capable of taking care of yourself and Hana… I’m going to go stay at Lucy’s tonight because I don’t trust Gray and Natsu, I’d feel better if you both came.” She stated.

Kimi thought for a second before her demeanour lightened and her dull eyes went back to being cheerful. “Slumber party?” Kimi gave her friend an excited look before Erza replied with a grin.

“It’s been awhile since we’ve had one.” Erza stated “Let’s meet at Lucy’s just before it gets dark.” Without another word the girl spins around and walks out.

“Ah, come on, let’s go Hana.” Kimi exclaimed, gaining some of her cheerful mood back. After all Erza was right, no one had been hurt and that’s what mattered most.

Just before it got dark Kimi and Hana were entering Lucy’s house, only to be told that Lucy doesn’t even know about the sleepover yet.

“Eh? Isn’t that invading her privacy though?” Hana asked and Kimi giggled, waving a dismissing hand.

“It’s a surprise slumber party then!” Kimi squealed and the boys wondered how she could get so worked up over a sleepover.

When Lucy arrived Kimi couldn’t help but laugh at how horrified she was to see her house full of people. Erza explained to Lucy how she wasn’t comfortable with leaving Natsu and Gray here alone with her, but also how she didn’t want Kimi and Hana by themselves either.

“Though I think there would have been more room at mine.” Kimi said, giggling.

“Then why didn’t we go there!” Lucy yelled with exasperation.

Everyone settled down rather quickly after that, Natsu was in a corner pouting. Lucy, Hana and Erza were having a conversation and Kimi was on one side of the bed while Gray was on the other, however Kimi was engrossed in talking to Happy and laughing.

“We have a serious problem here.” Erza stopped us all from doing our own thing as we look at her “Your boy’s hygiene, I refuse to sleep in a room that reeks of sweat.”

Kimi sat up and nodded her head “I second that.” She stated.

When the boys protested Erza and Kimi locked eyes before Erza bought both boys together close to Kimi “Come on boys, do me and Kimi have to have a bath with you guys like we use to when we were kids?” Kimi watched the boys blush and let out a giggle while Lucy gaped.

“I don’t want to have a bath with smelly boys,” Kimi grinned getting up and waltzing over to Hana and bringing the small girl into an embrace “I wanna have a bath with Hana, she’s so cute!” Kimi squealed.

Hana let out a squeak, her face going different shades of red as she stuttered nervously, Kimi could only giggle soft and pull away from the self-conscious girl “Just kidding!” She exclaimed, with a large grin while patting Hana on the head.

Kimi was glad that she was spending time with her family, she had missed it and she felt better now that she was with them. She was glad that she could forget her worries, at least for a little while.