Status: Completed

Teddy Bears

[1/1]

“G-gaara-kun” A petite brunette young woman stuttered, blushing slightly while looking at the red-headed man.

“Yes, Mai?” He asks raising an non-existent eyebrow.

“Ummm, I found this...” Mai informed softly while holding up a worn out, fraying teddy-bear.
.
“Where?” He commanded from behind his work desk.

“In the attic, when I was helping Temari clean up.” She stated, giggling softly before walking over and sitting on her boyfriends lap, giving him a peck on the cheek in the process.

“Does he have a name?” She asked innocently.

“Akio.” Gaara muttered, looking away embarrassed.

The dark haired girl hummed before speaking up “Akio’s single, right Gaara-kun?”

It was silent for a few minutes until he finally says “I… suppose?” He finally answered.

“Well I hope you don’t mind if I play match-maker then!” The girl exclaimed happily, pulling out her very own childhood teddy bear that she had kept hidden from the Kazekage.

“Akio, I would like you to meet Amaya, Amaya meet Akio.” Mai stated playfully before beaming at Gaara and placing Amaya next to Akio.

“Look, their perfect for each other!” She exclaimed, kissing Gaara gently on the lips before pulling away.

Mai gasped lightly before pulling out two identical red ribbons from her pocket. “Whoops almost forgot” She said, putting a ribbon on each of their necks.

“There! Aren't they even more adorable now!” Mai clapped her hands in delight before jumping up and kissing Gaara's forehead gently. "I have to get back to Temari, I'll see you later Gaara-kun." Mai yelled as she ran off, leaving a smiling Gaara staring after her.