Three Cheers for Sweet Revenge

Three Cheers For Sweet Revenge

~~~Mikey's POV~~~

I watched Gerard and his team practice for next week's big game. I shuffled uncomfortably as the quarterback glared at me. Once I got my driving license, I wouldn't have to deal with this shit. I wouldn't even have to turn up to this hell hole. Gerard said he would teach me but, frankly, he didn't have time for me. He just practiced football or went out on the town. I pulled my phone out of my pocket and decided it was safe to call Ray, my boyfriend. Ray lived on the outskirts of Newark. We got to meet once a month with parents in the house. Ray had told me he was waiting to be married before he had sex and I was fine with that. I sent the FaceTime request and huddled into my jacket as the blistering wind blew. He didn't pick up. I sighed and went to put my phone in my bag when he rung back. I answered with a smile.
"Hey baby."
"Hey beautiful."
I blushed, as always, and admired my boyfriend. He didn't have a shirt on, his duvet was pulled up to his waist and his hair was messed up. I spotted a dark blue mark on his neck.
"Mikey? Why so down?"
"What's on your neck?"
I heard cursing in the background and closed my eyes.
"It's lovely to know you care so much about your boyfriend, you lie to me and then cheat on me. We're over, Ray."
"Awesome, saves me the trouble."
I stared at my phone as he hung up.
"Ay! The Way is gay!"
I jumped up and stared at the jock in horror. Gerard's own face was contorted. Someone grabbed me and dragged me behind him to the locker room. I struggled as Gee called out.
"Guys, leave him alone please!"
"Shut it, Way, or we'll do it to you too."
Whatever they were going to do to me was that bad Gee didn't argue. I whimpered as one of them, Ronnie Radke, held me tight as the rest of them stripped for a shower. I shook as Gee refused to meet my eyes. Radke forcefully yanked my clothes off and Austin Carlile, the quarterback, dragged me into the showers. I tried to cover myself but someone pinned me to the floor. I started screaming for help, screaming for my big brother. But no help came.
"We don't like homosexuals in this school."
Radke stood forward.
"Let me do it Austin, please."
He nodded and stood aside. Radke forced my legs open and I screamed, kicking out at him. Alan Ashby, Carlile's right hand man, grabbed one of my legs, Carlile grabbed the other. I closed my eyes and screamed as I felt Radke slam inside me.

----------------

Each thrust was red hot pain. I started to choke on my tears. I felt my skin rip and I shrieked. They were all laughing. Laughing at me. Laughing at my screams, my pain. I locked eyes with Gee, begging him to make them stop. He just looked away.

----------------

Radke pulled out of me after a while and I sobbed into the floor. I could barely breathe. Carlile snorted.
"Gee, you're marking him."
I watched my brother slowly walk forward and take a knife off of Ashby. My breathing accelerated.
"Gee what... Please... No."
He kneeled next to me and pressed the knife into my lower back, wincing at my scream. He sobbed as he stabbed and marked my skin.

----------------

I was left alone, barely able to stand. After about half-an-hour, I got up and look at my back in the mirror. Fresh tears fell at what I saw. "WHORE" writen in my brother's writing. I got dressed and ran.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I watched my brother score the winning try for the school team and gripped the cold metal tighter in my hands. I could be dead for all he knew. He didn't care.
"THREE CHEERS FOR GERARD!"
As the third cheer ended, I fired a shot into the air, walking out of the shadows, aiming directly at Carlile. No one made a noise. Gee threw himself in front of his quarterback.
"Mikes, put it down."
"You let them... You watched me, listened to me beg you for help and you just let them. You helped them."
I yanked my shirt off, my back visible to the whole school.
"This is what your precious football team does.... No matter how much you plead, beg or scream. And my brother helped them."
Ashby started laughing.
"You spineless bag of sh-"
The bullet through his chest stopped him mid-sentence. A few cheerleaders screamed and ran off the pitch. I let them go. They weren't my quarry.
"RADKE!"
He slowly walked forward.
"Let's just talk about this."
I heard sirens coming and started shooting, pausing to reload and shooting them all down. Gee stood alone on the field.
"Mikes... I didn't want to... I swear."
"You let them, I'm so sorry Gee."
My wound started to open as I pressed the trigger again.
"DROP THE GUN!"
I turned to face the cops before glancing at my gun. One bullet left. I placed it to my temple.
"Three cheers for sweet revenge."
I looked at the sky, smiled and pulled the trigger.