Status: Completed

Wonder

Maybe

He thought about them all the time.

Zack, his best friend and Aeirth, the girl he had feelings for.

I wonder... would Cloud ever think about me the way he thinks about them if I were to pass away?

No, probably not...

I'm not as important to him as the others were.

I never have been, and I never will be.

But maybe, maybe if I did pass away he would think of me.

...but I doubt it

The worst thing I've ever felt is missing Cloud so much when in reality he hasn't gone anywhere, in fact, he was but moments ago sitting right beside me, however I still miss him because I know he'll never give me a second thought.

It's funny... if I listen closely I can hear the clock ticking and the chatter of the costumers downstairs at the bar.

Slowly but surely my lungs begin to burn as I start to lose air, soon enough I won’t be able to breath at all, the thought made me feel a sense of relief, soon my suffering would end.

“Masae, I need to talk to you.” A gruff voice states, knocking on the bathroom door.

The sudden voice catching me off guard and my eyes open. I pull myself into a sitting position of the bath, sucking in air greedily by the lungful, trying my best not to make a ruckus in case the person was still lingering behind the closed door. I slowly stand up, my drenched outfit causes me to shiver and my long dark hair is plastered to my face.

I shakily get out of the tub and strip to my underwear, wrapping a towel around myself and trying my best to cover the fresh scars across my wrist as I wrench the bathroom door open to face a worried Cloud.

He held up the razor blade I use to hurt myself, his face full of concern before he pulled me into a tight hug.

"Please don't hurt yourself again, Masae." He whispered.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm not sure how I feel about this, thoughts? x.x