Frankly, My Dear

Chapter Two

Now Frankie wasn’t asexual, as he may seem, but he didn’t exactly prefer the gothic girls (and some boys) that seemed to be encompassing him at what seemed like every second of the day. Sure, he’d “hook up” once in a while, he was a highschool boy after all, but nothing of this nature lasted very long. As I’ve said, he preferred the solitude of his own being and mind as company. But there was one boy in which Frankie thought had always been entranced with him.

This boy, Bobbie Carmac, who had been deemed “gay” on multiple occasions for being a tad clingy with Frankie, still always stuck to his side. However, Frankie was a closed fortress, and he was determined not to form a “soft spot” for Bobbie. But over the years, while the small animal murders progressed, as well as Frankie’s angry emotions expanding, he slowly let Bobbie more and more into his life.

Now we must remember that neither Bobbie or Frank are to be trusted. Bobbie, for vowing to avenge the small hamster from years before, and to stop Frankie. And Frankie, for being the obviously sociopathic murderer we know him so well as. They were destined to clash from the beginning, and did so when Frankie decided to let Bobbie into his gloomy abode.

It started out normally enough. *It started out* normally enough. But once Frankie made the daring decision to allow Bobbie into his private life, it was no longer “normal enough”. As Bobbie began to step into the threshold of his colleague, Frankie suddenly jumped in front of the door, just in time to slam it shut, yet still slip in. So Bobbie was left outside of the room, in a confused stupor. He decided to knock, though it seemed strange. But of course, little Bobbie always had to be polite. If he ever were to barge in on Frankie again, he thought, there may be another wicked occurrence.

Approximately five seconds after this thought, Frankie burst through the door once again. “You can come in now.” He said gravely. Bobbie was confused. Why was Frankie acting like a mortician or something? He hadn’t been around any bodies lately.. Then he realized. Maybe Frankie *had* been around bodies lately. Bobbie quickly shook this thought from his head and reluctantly followed Frankie into his dismal chamber of a bedroom.
♠ ♠ ♠
If it has * around it, it should be in italics. Anyway, a second update!! Woo I'm so proud of myself, and even started writing the next chapter in my haste. See you sometime. (Sorry it's short)