ToSS Rewrite

It's been ages since I wrote here...
I'm so sorry that I abandoned my story, but as I transferred from Community College to University, got a boyfriend (who I'm still with, yay!), and got a job I lost time for anything and lost interest in this particular story and became more obsessed with other games...
I've improved exponentially in writing. Like... Unbelievably. Perhaps its not as evident here, as I haven't taken the time to reread and edit this chapter the ~10 times like I do with the rest of my writing. BUT, with the re-release of Tales of Symphonia I was suddenly inspired to come back and fiddle with this again.
Maybe I'll rewrite more of it, or this might be the only real redo... I've been devoting most of my time to writing my own original story based around my DnD characters. And some fanfiction about my WoW characters... Ha. Yeah, I turned into a huge dork.

Anyway, I'm sorry that I left everyone hanging and vanished the way I did.
Maybe, instead of rewriting this whole story, I'll pick up where I left off. It'll certainly give me an excuse to dust off ToS again. I haven't played it in foreeeeever.

Anyway, I hope you like this rewrite of the first chapter. Thank you all who followed my stories, those who followed me over from Quizilla, those who sent me messages about your support or asking for more chapters. It really meant a lot that you liked my writing so much. You all, and these websites, got me to keep at writing!.

Keep in mind, this is the first chapter over again. Mostly everything will still occur, but remastered.

I realized I forgot to mention this in-story: Aura's outfit is identical to Xianghua's in Soul Caliber II, sans the hat/headband. The outfit is interesting and a little complicated, and I couldn't find a good way to describe it in the first place, let alone do so from Aura's point of view.
Reference pictures:
http://www.fightersgeneration.com/characters4/xiang-sc2fix.jpg
http://8wayrun.com/attachments/xiasc2art2-jpg.4445/


Ninja edit: excuse me while I murder and fix my layout because it looked like shite
  1. Chapter 1 remastered
    A remastered first chapter / The Oracle
  2. Chapter 2 remastered
    Trial of the Chosen
  3. Chapter 3 remastered
    The Ranch
  4. Chapter 4 remastered
    Marble...
  5. Chapter 5 remastered
    'Yuan' and Exspheres
  6. Chapter 6 remastered
    Talking and finding the Fire Seal
  7. Chapter 7 remastered
    The Fire Seal, an Intruder and a Birthday Gift
  8. Chapter 8 Remastered
    Clumsy Assassin and Izoold
  9. Chapter 9 Remastered
    The Imposters and Nova's Caravan
  10. Chapter 10 remastered
    Hakonesia Peak and Magnius: Leader of the Palmacosta Ranch
  11. Chapter 11 remastered
    A Trap
  12. Chapter 12 remastered
    Magnius' Ranch