The Only Hope for Me Is You

Hey Brother

~~~Mikey's POV~~~

I could hear someone crying and a male voice talking hoarsely.
"Oh Michael.. Why didn't you just tell us?"
My eyes slowly opened and I watched my parents sobbing. I opened my mouth to call for my mother but no noise came out. I tried to reach for her but my arms wouldn't move.
"Did you save Gerard?"
The doctor nodded. I released a breath. I'd nearly killed my big brother.
"However, he was shot through the bottom of his spine. He is paralyzed from the waist down."
"And Michael?"
My father looked at me and shot through the door when he saw my eyes open. He hugged me tightly and I whined softly into his neck.
"Michael.."
I fixed eyes with the Doctor, fearing he would confirm my fears.
"He severely damaged his brain. He is unable to do anything. He'll be fully dependent for the rest of his life."
Tears welled up and my mother dabbed at my eyes. I looked up at her. I couldn't move anything. I snuggled into my father's arms as best as I could as my Mother sent me a glare when the Doctor mentioned Gerard, moving out the room to go see him.
"Give her a chance, Mikey.. She's just.. She's trying to deal with it."
I smiled weakly as he stroked my fringe out of my face. I nodded my eyes so he knew I understood.
"Looks like we've got that new baby."
I cracked a grin and frowned hearing squeaking. My father helped me sit up and I blinked at Gerard, in his wheelchair. Father lifted the head of the bed so I could sit without his help and I watched them walk out, flinching slightly at the glare my mother gave me. Gerard wheeled himself a little closer.
"I'm never going to be able to walk again. My scholarship.. Gone. No more football. I can't go to beach with my friends, oh wait, they're all dead except for two. Because of you. I can't even go to the fucking toilet without needing two people to hold me the fuck up. You've ruined my life."
I teared up a little. I screamed what I wanted to say giving me a headache.
'I know I fucked up please don't do this.. I need my big brother. I never meant to do this.. I just lost it.. GeeBear I'm sorry."
"WELL WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO SAY FOR YOURSELF?"
I tried to speak but the only thing that left my mouth was a cracked whimper.
"You're a fucking pathetic, selfish cow. I wish you weren't my brother."
I felt the tears run down my cheeks and started crying as he wheeled himself out. I pressed the button under my fingers for a nurse and mouthed at the nurse for my father. I sobbed myself to sleep in his arms.
♠ ♠ ♠
This was meant to be a oneshot but my ideas for it are just massive so I needed to do a short story or it would have been a oneshot like seven pages long-