Her

Ch. 1

I watched him pace back and forth moving his body with so much tension nothing i had seen before, he used to be so elegant, so poise, he used to be perfection. I, no longer saw the man i loved standing in front of me but a face i had grown to hate. "So that's it?" I looked up to meet his gaze "I believe so." I answered picking myself up from the ground. I dusted my dress off with pieces of glass falling sharply on the ground. "You can't fucking leave me?!" He yelled in outrage grabbing me harsly from my shoulders dragging me to him. "I dont love you no more." I spat out against his chest making only his grip tighten "I'm sorry okay?" I managed to push myself off of him staring deeply in his hazel eyes "Whats the point?" I screamed at the top of my lungs making my breath cut short with gasps of anger fuming my heart for so long. I WANTED TO KILL HIM. "I said i was sorry." he answered outraging me even more "I dont love you, whats the point of staying!" He didn't say a word but his body spoke for him his chest held in his anger, his pale lips bled from his bite, his eyes burning hole in my skull. "I have to go." i grabbed my shoes off the table hurrying my pace before he felt the need to chase me.

I went down the apartment stares earning a few looks from the neighboors who questioned my decision to leave in the middle of the night. "Dont you have something better to do?" I sneered, the man rolled his eyes picking himself up the porch and heading inside his home. "asshole." I muttered under my breath throwing my shoes on the ground i slipped my feet in
i looked at my surrounding questioning what made it feel so safe before i shook my head running out of the gates.... I don't know whether fear was what kept me going or heartbreak but once my feet started i didn't stop... I kept going