Status: New Story!

Pretty Little Slytherin

Chapter One

May Knight played with her dark hair before adjusting her green Slytherin tie so it sat perfectly on her chest. She slipped her jumper on before placing her black robe over the top of her pristine uniform. She smiled at her reflection before turning around and leaving her dorm room. Making her way down to the common room she felt alienated from her own House because of her different mind-set.

The only reason she was even in Slytherin was because of what she was although she admitted that she could be cold and ruthless. In all honesty she wanted to be in Gryffindor, from what she'd seen and heard they always treated each other like family whereas in Slytherin it wasn't surprising to find the older teens picking fights and bullying each other and their lower House mates.

It was pitiful really and May had seen enough violence in her life time to know that nothing good came from it. Her protests had fallen on deaf ears though and even when she stuck up for the first years they ended up turning on her as well. She had learnt fast not to bother wasting her time.

May rolled her eyes and walked straight out the common room before anyone tried to start shit with her. She took her time getting to the Hall, her mind wondered off as she entered and beelined for the Slytherin table, her eyes seeking out what food she felt like eating for breakfast.

A prisoner had escaped Azkaban and was tied to Harry Potter but the Dementor on the train hadn’t been searching for the escaped prisoner, it had targeted Harry Potter on purpose and the thought pissed May off.

If May hadn’t have shown up and distracted it long enough for the new Defence Against the Dark Arts teacher to cast his Patronus Charm on it Harry would have had his soul sucked out, rendering May’s personal mission a complete failure and that wouldn’t do.

She sat down and took an apple from one of the platters before biting into it. She turned to eye Harry Potter up from across the hall but stopped when she noticed someone else was staring at her. She recalled his name, Fred Weasley, if she remembered correctly.

His eyes narrow at her and she glanced back down at her apple. He probably thought she was going to stir up trouble for Harry. Feeling his eyes still on her she got up and left, carrying the apple in her hand. She wasn’t in the mood to be glared at, not over something as stupid as looking at Harry Potter.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is my new story! Feedback is greatly appreciated!