Status: Complete

I Will Not Bow

Chapter 10

Autumn drove the black SUV to her destination which was a hotel downtown. After Sita and the others equipped her with weapons they got a call from another member of their group.

"Are you sure he's there?" Julio asked. "Okay thanks bye."

"Who was that?" Autumn asked.

"Carlos another member of our group." Julio said. "Said he was driving along and saw the Rev disappear into a hotel with a young woman downtown."

"I have to get down there." Autumn said gathering her weapons.

"You gonna go without a vehicle?" Oliver asked with a grin.

She stopped. "My car is at my apartment and I can't go there."

"Lucky for you I just got finished working on this baby right here." Oliver said patting the hood of an SUV.

Autumn walked over looking it over. "Oliver I can't take your car."

He took her hand and placed something in it. She opened her hand revealing the keys.

"Please take it." He said. "It's not really my car anyway found it in a junk yard about to be taken apart then crushed."

"Are you absolutely sure?" She asked.

He smiled. "I'm sure."

Autumn returned the smile before getting I'm the SUV and starting it. Julio went to the door pressing a button which opened it as she drove forward.

She rolled the window as the three came forward. "Thank you all for everything I wish I could pay you back somehow."

"You will by defeating Avenged Sevenfold." Sita said. "Remember never let your guard down, stay alert, and resist the thirst with every fiber of your being."

Autumn nodded. "I will."

"Good luck." Julio said with a smile which she returned as she drove out honking at them before driving away.

Autumn continued driving till she saw a sign that read Hotel Midnight cause it was open all night. She slowed down parking in front of it.

Killing the engine Autumn checked her jacket before getting out and walking inside the hotel. Luckily there was no one around except for the desk clerk.

She walked up to the clerk who was reading a comic book but looked up as she approached.

"How can I help you?" He asked with a smile.

"I need a room." Autumn said.

"Is that for the night or by the hour cause we charge for...

"I need a room with a guy already in it." She said. "His name is Rev."

The guy who's name was Jason sat up. "Lady what do I look like too you?"

"Don't ask me unless you really honestly want me to answer that." Autumn said.

"Are you one of Tatiana's girls?" He asked.

"I don't know any bitch named Tatiana." She said.

"Are you...his words were cut off as Autumn grabbed him by the throat.

"Okay let's try this again ask me again how can you help me." She said.

"How can I help you?" Jason managed to say.

"Which room is the Rev in?" She asked.

"Room number 320." He said and gasped as she released him and walked away.

Jason coughed then his eyes widen. "Shit." He said then dialed Rev's phone number.

"What the hell is it Jason?" He asked.

"Rev there's a...his words were cut off as an arrow whizzed through the air impaling him through the head he fell facedown on the desk dead.

Autumn slowly appeared from the corner and walked over taking the arrow out his head before contiuning to the third floor.

The elevator doors opened and Autumn walked out her crossbow ready. She walked to room 320 and kicked the door opened.

Rock music blared she walked into the room seeing the Rev feeding off the bloody body of a young woman.

"Hey!" She yelled.

He looked up covered in blood. "The fuck do you want?" He asked getting up.

"You." Autumn said then shot him through the chest making him fall out the nearby window.

She looked out the window seeing him lying on the sidewalk moving slightly. Seeing no one around she jumped out the window landing on her feet.

"Tell me where to find Michelle." She said approaching him with her crossbow ready.

"Who are you?" He asked wincing at the arrow in his chest.

"Where is she?" Autumn asked.

Rev sat up grabbing the arrow his eyes showing realization. "You're that girl that told the police about us." He said. "You're alive?"

"Not anymore thanks to you and your friends." She said. "Now where's Michelle?"

He grimaced. "So you're back for revenge is that it?"

"If you think I've forgotten my question you're mistaken." She said raising her crossbow. "Where is she?"

"I think she's at Johnny's Bar." Rev said.

"You think?" Autumn asked.

"If you want I can...he was cut off by an arrow impaling his head he slumped against the wall dead.

Autumn ripped the arrow out his head then walked to the SUV getting in and drove to Johnny's Bar.

"Hate wearing this shit." The man said fixing his white button down shirt. "Only way to get information from the police though."

After fixing his shaggy hair he got out his truck and entered the police station.

"Can I help you?" The woman asked.

"I need to speak to the officer investigating the death of the young lady who was recently found." He said.

"Who are you?" She asked.

"I'm Agent Morman." He said.