Status: Complete

I Will Not Bow

Chapter 11

As Autumn sat at the bar sipping a drink and scanning the bar and dance floor for Michelle. She recalled her conversation with Julio over the phone.

"You're going after Michelle next?" He asked.

"Yes she helped them kill me and she's associated with Avenged too." Autumn said.

"Be extra careful with her." He had said. "Don't let your guard down and don't let her get in your head." "Cause she'll use your weaknesses and whatever scares you against you."

Then Sita took the phone. "Also watch out for her twin sister Valary." "She's always not far from Michelle and most don't realize it till it's too late."

Autumn's eyes focused on a blonde dancing with a guy. The blonde turned revealing herself to be Michelle. She playfully pushed the guy away before turning grinding into his growing manhood.

Michelle turned brushing her lips against his before leading him off the dancefloor. She lead him to the stairs leading him up. She turned giving him a flirty smile before leading him all the way up and out of Autumn's sight.

"You're really beautfiul." A guy who had been hitting on Autumn said.

Autumn threw her drink in his face before getting up and going to the stairs following Michelle.

Michelle lead the guy down a hallway and into the women's bathroom. She walked down to the end of the aisle where the biggest stall was.

She kicked it open finding two girls making out. "Get out." Michelle said pushing them out.

"Bitch." One girl said as she was pushed out.

"Who made you fucking God?" The other one said as Michelle slammed the stall door.

Autumn walked down the hallway and to the bathroom as two grumbling women came out.

"Did a blonde woman with a short dress just walked in there?" Autumn asked.

"Yeah bitch just kicked us out our stall." The woman said as they walked away.

Michelle giggled as the guy spun her against the wall kissing her neck.

"Tell me again what you said on the dancefloor." He said.

"I said it's hard to dance with a boner poking me in the ass." Michelle said smiling as he went lower kissing her stomach.

Michelle moaned her hands going through his hair. Her head hit the wall in another moan as her fangs came down. She pulled the guy back up kissed him and was about to bite him...

The stall door burst opened and Autumn walked forward with the crossbow ready. Michelle turned her head and gasped at her.

"Adam this is a friend of mine." Michelle said her fangs retracting in.

"If she's a friend what's she doing with that crossbow?" He asked.

"Holy shit Autumn Chandler." Michelle said. "I'm sure you have some questions and you want answers."

Autumn glanced at Adam. "I'm case you're wondering that's your que to scram."

Adam ran out quickly. "Since you've interrupted my dinner maybe we can talk over hunting?"

"I don't think so." Autumn said.

Michelle nodded. "Come on there's a quieter place in here."

"The guys were all done feeding from you and you still wouldn't die." Michelle said. "So they told me to finish you off."

Her and Autumn were currently sitting in opposite booths of a coffee shop adjacent to the bar.

"In all my years I've never seen a human put up such a fight." She continued. "There wasn't even enough blood left in you for a pulse or a circulation."

"I figured since you wouldn't die that you wanted to stay here." Michelle said.

"So you took pity on me?" Autumn asked. "I owe you for that?"

"You owe it to yourself to stop hating what you are and accept it." Michelle said. "We started it but your transformation finished in that shelter when he feed off that man."

"How'd you know that?" She asked.

"We're all over Autumn." Michelle said. "We're in everything from business, politics, you name it we've been amongst you human forever y'all just don't know it."

"You became one of us because that's what you wanted." She said.

"I'm not like you and I'm sure as hell not one of you." Autumn said.

"Are you sure?" Michelle asked then grinned. "So how's Sita?"

Autumn blinked before realization came into her eyes. "She's one of you."

"She's the one who wanted us to live peacefully among humans we all got tired of feeding off cattle and animals and hiding from y'all." Michelle said. "I'm sure you've never would've started any of this if you'd known that you were just a pawn in her plan."

"Her plan for what?" Autumn asked.

"Her plan to get rid of Avenged and have peace again between us and humans." Michelle said.

Autumn flicked her lighter on Michelle brought her cigarette near it and started to smoke.

"I knew you would come Autumn Chandler." Michelle said with a smile that vanished when Autumn raised her crossbow.

"I didn't come for a reunion." She said.

Michelle nodded looking at the crossbow. "If that's what you really want."

"I can't have what I want anymore." She said. "You and Avenged made sure of that."

"Then do what you came here to do and good luck Autumn." Michelle said.

Autumn heard a sound of movement behind her. She peeked over her shoulder and launched herself at the ceiling as a red haired woman jumped forward in an attempt to decaptitate her.

Instead Valary ended up knocking Michelle out her seat and to the floor. Autumn crawled on the ceiling before dropping behind the cashier desk.

"Bitch!" Michelle yelled touching her healing forehead.

"She moved!" Valary growled before her and Michelle approached the front desk.

They looked to find Autumn gone. "Where did she go?" Michell asked.

"Right here." Autumn yelled as she swung a thick piece of cable at the twins.

The twins turned and gasped as the cable wrapped around their necks banging their heads together and making them fall against the bar.

Autumn jumped pulling a scythe out her jacket and swung it hearing a slicing noise as she landed on her feet.

She turned as the heads of Michelle and Valary slid off their bodies.

"Double trouble double decaptitation." Autumn said putting her scythe away.

"It's double everything with twins." She said as she left the coffee shop.

"Took forever but I got what I needed to know." The man said taking his shirt off revealing a sleeveless one underneath.

The body of Autumn Chandler had gone missing and the coroners report said she had been drained of blood. The man got in his truck and drove away from the station.

As he drove he looked at the picture of him with his wife and daughter. "I'm gonna kill that son of a bitch if it's the last thing I do." He said.

As Autumn drove down the highway her cell rang. "Hello." She said.

"Hey Autumn how'd you do?" Sita asked.

"She's dead along with her sister before I killed her though she told me something interesting about you Sita." Autumn said.

"What did she tell you?" She asked.

"You know Sita don't play stupid." Autumn said.

Sita sighed. "Okay yes I am a vampire and I once was associated with Avenged until they started killing innocent people and became power hungry."

"Why didn't you tell me?" She asked.

"I thought if I told you that you wouldn't want to have anything to do with me." Sita said. "I should've told you but I didn't and for that I am sorry."

"It doesn't matter now." Autumn said. "So why did you call?"

"Cause one of our group said they spotted Christ heading into a strip club." Sita said. "You might want to hurry cause Christ never stays long there."

"I will after I do one thing." Autumn said.

"And what's that?" Sita asked.

"I have to get my cowgirl costume."