Status: Complete

I Will Not Bow

Chapter 12

The man drove in silence except for the occasional sound of his motorcycle hitting the side of his trunk. His blue eyes were filled with determination.

He started to chew on his thumb which was something he did mainly out of habit or if he was nervous bout something.

He glanced at the picture of him and his family remembering how his wife would tease him about his finger biting.

He had just come back from a hunting trip with his older brother.

When he got home he almost stumbled as his two favorite girls in the world threw themselves at him hugging him.

"Missed you so much dad." His twelve year old daughter said.

He chuckled. "I missed you too peaches." He said calling her his nickname for her and picking her up. "You're getting too heavy for me to pick up peaches." "What you been eating elephants?"

She laughed. "I'm not getting that big dad."

He chuckled and hugged her close holding his other arm out for his wife and held both close.

Later on after eating dinner and spending missed time together he tucked his daughter in kissing her forehead.

"Love you dad." She said.

"I love you too peaches." He said poking her nose making her giggle.

After tucking her in he opened the door to their room. Opening it he found the room dark switching the light on he found his wife lying on the bed naked.

"Now it's my turn to welcome you back." She said.

He chuckled and walked over. "I'm always surprised but never disappointed by your welcome home gifts." He said kissing her.

Afterwards he and his wife layed together cuddling in their bed. "I missed you and this so much." She said.

"I missed this too woman." He said as he bit his thumb.

She laughed. "One of these days you're gonna mess around and either chew your thumb off or bite it off."

He smirked. "Not likely cause I have a chewing toy." He said making her giggle as he nipped her neck.

He smiled sadly as he turned down a road slowing down seeing police cars and a medical examiners can. Slowing down he saw them carry out two body bags.

"What happened here?" He asked rolling his window down.

"Two young ladies were found decapitated." A patron said.

"Do they have any idea who did it?" The man asked.

"One guy said he was with one of the them they were making out in the bathroom stall when another woman appeared holding a crossbow." He said.

"What did this girl look like?" The man asked.

"The guy said she had green eyes, dark brown hair in a bob cut, dark denim skirt and jacket, combat boots with heels and that's all he can remember." The patron said.

"Thanks." The man said driving away. "Wonder who this mystery girl is."

Autumn tilted the rearview mirror and puckered her lips as she dabbed them with lipstick. Rubbing her lips together she arranged her hat making sure it shielded her eyes.

After adjusting the garter that was hidden by her costume she got out and entered the strip club. She could hear whooping, hollering, and shouting.

She looked seeing a man trying to grab a woman's ass. "Pigs." She said before going to the bar.

She sat down and tapped her fingers getting the bartenders attention. "What can I get you sweetheart?" He asked.

"Actually I'm looking for someone." She said.

"Who are you looking for?" He asked.

"Johnny Christ he just walked in here." She said.

"Yeah he's back there waiting on a peep show but you can't go back there." The bartender said.

"You know he always wanted to be a cowboy which is why I'm dressed like this." Autumn said. "I was hoping I could give him a surprise show."

"Well I'm not suppose to do this but seeing how you got all dressed up for him you can go." He said with a smile. "Just go down that hallway."

"Thanks." Autumn said getting up.

She walked backstage where some of the other girls were. "Who are you?" One asked.

"I'm looking for Johnny Christ." She said.

"Well that's too bad cause I'm about to give him a show." She said.

"You don't wanna do that cause he's into blood shedding." Autumn said.

"Blood shedding?" The girl asked looking sick. "Oh God."

"Will you be okay?" Autumn asked.

"Yeah after I puke." She said. "I'm not putting on shit for him if he rolls like that."

Autumn smirked as the girl ran pass her and to the bathroom.She walked down the hallway his scent hitting her nostrils.

Opening the door she walked in seeing the glass and someone waiting on the other side. Autumn walked to the center with her back to him as the lights came on and Cowboy Casnova started playing.

She shook her hips to the side and glanced over her shoulder giving the clearly pleased Christ a smirk. Bending over she stroked her legs and slowly unbuttoned the top of her costume revealing her purple and black lacy bra.

"Shit." She heard him say and smirked pulling down her costume.

Teasing him by delaying taking it completely off before kicking it off. Johnny smirked and pressed the button making the glass come up.

"Come here." He said gesturing her over.

Autumn walked over straddling him and moving her hips. He moaned grabbing her hips and kissed her neck.

"You've got me so fucking hard right now." He said.

She grinned. "I've never been talked to like that before." She said with a Southern accent.

Christ chuckled. "I bet you've never had a guy tell you he's gonna make you into his little slut either."

She shook her head. "Never."

"What's your name?" He asked.

"You don't recognize me?" Autumn asked still talking in the accent.

"No I'm sure I would." He said. "Tell me about yourself."

"Well I was twenty years old had my whole life ahead of me till you took it away from me." Autumn said speaking normally and throwing the hat off.

"Fuck...Autumn...

Before he could finish he was thrown back and off the chair.

Yelling from pain Johnny looked to see a poisonous dart in his chest and Autumn holding the pistol she had tucked into her garter.

"How is it possible you're still alive?" He asked groaning.

"Why don't you ask Michelle oh wait you can't cause I killed her." Autumn said.

"Now you're killing us?" Johnny asked.

"Y'all killed me I killed y'all sounds fair enough to me." She said walking forward.

"By killing us that doesn't make you any better than we are." He said making her stop. "And it won't make you human again."

"No it won't but you know what?" She asked.

"What?" Johnny asked.

"It's a start." She said shooting him in the head with a dart killing him.
♠ ♠ ♠
http://www.halloweencostumes.com/wild-west-cowgirl-costume.html