Status: Complete

I Will Not Bow

Chapter 17

They drove in silence the silence being broken occasionally by Autumn giving Daryl directions.

"Turn left up here." She said.

He turned and they continued to drive to their destination in silence.

Daryl was having conflict with himself over him allowing Autumn to feed from him. She needed the blood in order to fight but now he regretted letting her do it. Mainly cause he enjoyed it.

Daryl felt sick at this notion but he couldn't deny that he liked it.

He glanced at his wrist for the hundredth time before looking back at the road. Occasionally he found himself glancing at Autumn.

She hadn't really said anything since she fed from him. Daryl was also conflicted with his head downstairs that was semi alert.

He had gotten hard from the feeding but when Autumn walked out of the bathroom he almost came in his pants in front of her.

She was wearing a corset dress which gave him a view of her body. She wasn't exactly big but the corset flaunted her small chest perfectly.

Her back was pale but it was a pearly shimmering pale along with her delicate arms. He could see glimpses of her legs through the black fishnets she was wearing.

Then her face. Autumn already had a natural beauty about her that was now enhanced. Her small plump lips were a shade of burgundy that made them look more kissable.

Daryl couldn't really see her face due to her wearing a black fascinator headpiece with a veil that covered the left side of her face. On the right side she had a strange design under her eye.

Daryl thought she looked stunning but he wasn't gonna tell her that.

"Here." Autumn said breaking him out his thoughts. "Right here."

Daryl slowed down and came to a stop. They looked at the club which was big and looming like a monster. There was a line of teenagers waiting to get in.

"Damn kids don't know what they're walking into." Daryl mumbled.

"I can stop them from finding out." Autumn said unbuckling her seatbelt.

"You want me to come in with you?" Daryl asked.

"You worried bout little ole me Dixon?" Autumn asked in a teasing tone and a small smile.

Daryl huffed. "Ain't worried just wanna make sure you're okay with being in there by yourself."

"I'll be fine Daryl." She said getting out. "Just wait out here if I have a problem I'll call you."

"Okay." He said watching her as she walked towards the club.

Daryl got a glimpse of her pale butt cheeks. "Shit." He said starting his truck and drove to find a hiding place.

Autumn walked towards the line and waited till it was her turn.

"Go ahead in." The bouncer said giving her a fanged smile.

She returned it and entered the club. "Jesus." Autumn whispered seeing the club inhabited mainly by teenagers.

She could sense innocence. Autumn turned and saw a girl walked by who looked no more then thirteen.

"Vengeance's a fucking pedophile." She said with disguist and walked deeper inside.

Autumn smelled blood she looked seeing two male vampires feeding off a girl. Another girl pricked her finger and moaned as the guy sucked it off.

She stopped her fangs coming down seeing the two vampires feed from the girl. Her mouth watered as she heard the dripping of blood onto the floor.

The girl gave a final gasp which was her last breath breaking Autumn out her thoughts. Autumn watched as the vampires licked the wounds clean before pushing her on the floor like she was trash.

A pit formed in Autumn's stomach and she felt like vomiting. She had to hold back tears knowing the girl's family would never see her again and not know what became of her.

She shook her head knowing she had to hold her emotions in or she'd blow her cover.

Autumn made her way to the bar and sat down. "A martini please." She said and turned searching the place for Vengeance.

"Here ya go sweetheart." The bartender said.

"Thanks." Autumn said her eyes widen as she sipped her drink.

"Vampire blood." She whispered.

"He's not only killing them but turning them into vampires as well." She thought.

Autumn turned stirring her drink and scanning the club. "Looking for someone?" A voice asked.

Autumn turned to see Vengeance sitting next to her. "I was looking for someone but I've found him now." She said.

He grinned. "So you were looking for me?"

"Wanted to meet the man who created this paradise for us disgruntled teens." Autumn said with a smile.

His grin grew. "What's your name sweetheart?" He asked.

"That would give me away gotta leave some mystery." She said.

Vengeance laughed. "You do look mysterious." He said. "Would you like to go to the VIP area?"

"Absolutely." Autumn said holding her hand out for him to take.

Vengeance lead her through some curtains and to an area that was completely secluded from the rest of the club.

"Would you like a drink?" He asked.

"Sure." Autumn said sitting down. "What inspired you to open a club like this?"

"Like you said to make a paradise for outsiders and outcasts." He said handing her a drink. "Place where we can all come together and be accepted for who we are."

"So tell me about yourself I've never seen you here before." He said.

"I'm here cause I can't go home to my family." Autumn said. "I want too but something horrible has happened that's prevented me from going home."

"What is it?" Vengeance asked.

"My death at the hands of you and your friends." Autumn said removing the veil.

"Christ." Zacky said getting up.

"Christ is dead." Autumn said. "And God doesn't answer to people like you."

"Kinda ironic considering you're one of us." Vengeance said.

"I didn't chose this and I'll never be like you." Autumn said and threw her veil at him.

Vengeance darted as blades flew out it. Autumn took off after him as he ran through the club.

Autumn ran out the room and noticed an exit door open. She ran out and heard footsteps on the roof.

Scaling the building she jumped onto the roof seeing Vengeance running across. She gave chase and ran after him jumping onto the next roof.

"So the same girl who killed the twins killed Rev and Christ." Gates said. "But who is she?"

"Don't have a glue but I'm gonna find her and put an end to her." Shadows said.

Autumn jumped onto another roof almost falling off she regained her balance. Vengeance turned and shot at her she dodged the bullets and continued after him.

She heard an engine below looking down she saw a motorcycle.

"Dixon?" She said.

Daryl gave her a small grin before revving his engine following the two of them.

Autumn jumped onto another roof and increased her speed closing in on him. With a leap she tackled Vengeance to the ground.

He punched her while she kicked him in the groin. Autumn wrapped her legs around him and squeezed.

Vengeance tried to get her off but Autumn elbowed him in the face and turned him just as an arrow hit him in the stomach.

He groaned as he fell to the ground clutching the arrow. "You're working with hunters?" He asked. "You're one of us."

Vengeance yelled in pain as Autumn swunged her cuff watch around his neck. The cuff started tightening around his neck digging into it and making it bleed.

He managed to laugh as he spit out blood. "You think you're some kind of a hero by doing this?" He asked. "You think you're saving the human race from us?"

"I may not be a hero but I'm sure not a killer." Autumn said.

Vengeance laughed again. "You think you're so different cause you hung us?" He asked. "You're not you're still a killer and a monster just like us."

"I'm not like you!" Autumn said stabbing him in the chest with the poisonous dagger that was in her heel.

He gasped then coughed out more blood. "You say that now Autumn but the thirst always wins in the end."

Vengeance yelled in pain as Autumn stabbed him with the dagger through his eye killing him.

Autumn pulled her heel out and gave Vengeance another look before jumping off the roof where Daryl was waiting below.
♠ ♠ ♠
Autumn's Outfit:
http://www.polyvore.com/red_black_gothic_punk_corset/thing?id=9898708
http://www.etsy.com/listing/58487878/black-short-fingerless-gloves-armwarmers?
http://polish-smoothie.blogspot.com/2012/11/essie-masquerade-belle.html
http://nocturnalnostalgia.com/cart/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=6&products_id=142
http://en.united-sins.com/images/105/p/105_41818_max.jpg
http://aranwen.deviantart.com/art/Steampunk-Gothic-Cuff-Watch-106871940
http://www.pyramidcollection.com/itemdy00.aspx?ID=51,3420&T1=P433213
http://imagenoire.centerblog.net/rub-visage-gothique-.html?ii=1
http://www.sinistersoles.com/INDULGE-1026-Platform-Ankle-Boots-p/s-pleaser-indulge-1026-boots.htm