Status: Complete

I Will Not Bow

Chapter 2

"Can't believe I've agreed to this." Autumn said as she finished curling her hair and combed it out.

Any other day or in this case night Autumn wouldn't have ever agreed to go to a complete strangers house for a party.

But Becca was so excited about this Synyster Gates guy she only agreed to go to make sure everything went well for her and to keep an eye on Becca.

"You ready yet Autumn?" Becca asked walking into the bathroom.

"Becca you aren't really that are you?" Autumn asked in disbelief.

Becca was wearing a dress that was a little too short and didn't leave much to the imagination.

"What's wrong with it?" Becca asked doing a little spin her ass showing.

"Nothing at all except I can see your thong and your face is caked with makeup." Autumn said.

"Well I wanna look good for him Autumn." Becca said. "You think these heels are too much too?"

Autumn looked at the dangerously high stilettos. "They're really high you fall."

"Yeah you're right." She said stumbling slightly. "I'll find something else."

"And wash some of that makeup off your face!" Autumn yelled after her.

Autumn was dressed in a pair of black jeans, red halter top, dark denim jacket, her hair was down and curled at the ends, and some ankle length boots.

She walked out her room grabbing her keys. "Hurry up Bec!"

There was a clattering noise and some grumbling as Becca reappeared still wearing the dress but wearing shorter heels and less makeup.

"How do I look now?" She asked.

"Much better." Autumn said with a smile. "Ready to go?"

"I was born ready." Becca said as they exited their apartment.

"You've got the address right?" Autumn asked as she drove.

"Of course take a right up here." Becca said pointing.

Autumn took the right and continued to drive straight as Becca instructed. She continued to drive straight until all the houses gave way to a bunch of trees.

Then Autumn drove into an unfamiliar neighborhood and saw cars lined up the street. She stopped seeing a big house that was lively with life.

"This is it." Becca said in awe.

Autumn looked at the house which appeared to tower over the rest of the neighborhood.

"Come on let's go." Becca said getting out and walking up to it.

Autumn got out and walked fast catching up with Becca. As they got closer to the house a strange feeling came over Autumn. She didn't know what it was but it only grew as they walked up to the front door.

Becca rang the doorbell fixing her dress that had risen. They waited for a few minutes.

"Probably can't hear shit cause the damn music's too loud." Autumn said.

At that moment the door opened revealing the man Becca had been chatting with known as Synyster Gates.

"Synyster?" Becca asked.

"Becca." He said with a smile opening the door wider. "So nice to finally meet you I'm glad you could make it."

Becca blushed. "I'm glad I could make it too."

"And you've brought a friend as well." He said his smile growing.

"This is Autumn." Becca said forgetting about her briefly.

"Well come on in join the party." Brian said gesturing them in.

Autumn didn't want to go in due to the feeling growing but she was pulled in by Becca.

They were lead into the living room which had a stereo going then lead outside where a big swimming pool was and more people partying.

"Would you ladies like some drinks?" Brian asked.

Becca nodded eagerly while Autumn looked around. "Here you go." Brian said handing them both red plastic cups.

"Thanks." Becca said taking a sip then took another. "So you live here?"

Brian nodded. "Along with four of my friends."

"Where are they?" Autumn asked.

"They're around somewhere." Brian said. "Becca would you like to dance?"

"Sure will you be okay Autumn?" Becca asked.

Autumn smiled. "Go have fun I'll be fine."

Becca squeezed her hand before being lead away by Brian.

Autumn walked around seeing some people she knew from collage. As she walked she felt eyes on her.

She looked up seeing on the other side a big muscular guy wearing aviators. Though his eyes were covered Autumn felt as if they were staring right through her.

She blinked and walked off forgetting about the guy. Eventually her feet got tired so she sat in a chair. Looking into her cup she dipped a finger in it and tasted the drink.

It tasted like either wine mixed with beer and something else. She sat the cup down not taking another sip.

As Autumn sat there she looked seeing Becca dancing sensually with Brian and a tall guy with messy hair.

Something about the two seemed off to Autumn. Then again something about the entire house and party in general gave Autumn a bad vibe.

She got up and bumped into someone. Autumn stumbled back and started to apologize but stopped.

The guy with the aviators stared down at her with those penetrating eyes.