Status: Complete

I Will Not Bow

Chapter 22

"That's Gates isn't it?" Daryl asked her feeling her tense.

"Yeah that's him." Autumn said as their eyes locked.

Synyster looked at her with a look she had seen only once but it had stayed frozen in her mind forever.

He was looking at her with animalistic desire, lust, and want. He looked at Daryl as if he wanted to rip his head off.

Daryl glanced at him and gave him a smug grin before kissing Autumn on her forehead pulling her closer.

Gates eyes grew more intense with the primal animalistic want and disdain.

Daryl chuckled. "He's getting all riled up he'll be coming over here soon."

"That's sooner then we think." Autumn said as Gates started making his way over to them.

"He took the bait." Daryl said. "You gonna be alright?"

"Yeah I'll just call for backup if I need you." Autumn said. "What'll you do though?"

"Gonna see how we can exterminate this bastards like we did at the club." Daryl said with that smile.

"Will you be okay Daryl?" Autumn asked slightly worried.

Even though Daryl could take care of himself he was still human which meant he was vulnerable to a vampires enhanced abilities.

He chuckled. "I'll be fine woman don't you worry." He said pecking her lips gently.

Autumn wrapped her arms around his neck as he embraced her as Gates approached them.

"Excuse me you mind if I cut in?" Synyster asked.

"Not at all." Daryl said loosening his grip on Autumn. "You mind darling?"

Autumn smiled. "Not at all in fact I'd be honored." She said taking Gates hand.

He lead her away from Daryl and to another part of the floor.

"You're too exquisite of a creature to be with that unintelligent redneck." He said as they began to dance.

"I'm not exactly with him I just brought him along in case I didn't see anything I like on the menu." Autumn said with a smile.

Synyster grinned. "Well I assure you there are much more delicious options on the menu then him."

"I get the feeling you're talking about more then the human options on the menu." Autumn said.

"Maybe I am." Gates said. "Not everything on the all you can you eat buffet is human."

"Really?" She asked stopping. "What are my other options for dinner then?"

"Why eat dinner when you can have dessert already?" Gates asked.

"Depends what are my options for dessert?" Autumn asked.

"How does tall, dark, sexy, tattooed, and brown eyed sound?" He asked.

"Sounds absolutely delicious." Autumn said seductively.

Gates eyes bored into hers as he leaned in...

"Not here." Autumn said placing her hand over his mouth. "I'm a very messy eater especially when it comes to dessert."

"In that case let's take you somewhere where we can clean up afterwards." He said leading her off the floor.

As he lead her away Autumn turned exchanging a look with Daryl before she vanished behind a door.

Synyster lead her down a hallway before coming to a door. He opened it leading her into a bedroom then to a large bathroom.

Autumn looked around. "Kinda filthy to eat in a bathroom isn't it?"

"It's not that filthy usually something has to transpire to make it filthy." Gates said unbuttoning his shirt.

Autumn turned giving him a mischevious grin. "Tell me exactly what all has transpired in this bathroom that's your doing?"

He grinned. "I've been doing a lot." He said throwing his shirt off."

"Don't want you to get that beautiful dress you're wearing dirty since you're a messy eater." He said. "Maybe you should take it off."

"In a hurry to have dessert?" Autumn asked.

Synyster grabbed her pulling her against him so she could feel his hard on.

"I'm more then ready to have dessert." He said huskily nipping her ear. "I'm ready to devour dessert."

"You can't enjoy anything if you rush it." She said pushing him back. "You should go slow and appreciate and enjoy your dessert."

His eyes roamed her body. "Show me how to enjoy my dessert."

She gave him a sultry smile before going to the tub and turning the hot water on.

"First you must get yourself comfortable for it." Autumn said. "Take your pants off."

"Gladly." He said stripping himself of the rest of his clothes.

Autumn tested the water. "Now get yourself situated in a position that suits you."

Gates walked forward taking slow steps into the tub before sitting down.

"What now?" He asked.

She turned the water off. "It's time for dessert."

Autumn reached behind her and slowly pulled down the zipper on her dress revealing her lacy red bra and panties.

She stepped out her dress. "Now you appreciate the appearance of your dessert."

Autumn ran her hands teasingly down her body. Through half lidded eyes she could see his desire increase.

She turned flipping her short hair in her face before bitching her thumbs in her panties and pulling them slightly before unhitching her thumbs.

"I'm really appreciating the appearance dessert." He said lustfully. "When do I get to eat it?"

"In due time." Autumn said before stepping one foot in the bubbly water.

She stepped all the way in and sat down scooping up a handful of foam and smearing it across her chest and body.

She heard him growl deep in his throat at this. "Now it's time to delve into dessert layer by layer."

Autumn reached behind her unhooking her bra and pulling it off her breasts covered in bubbles. She shifted pulling her panties off and throwing them aside.

"I'm about to completely devour dessert if I don't get it now." Gates said.

"So impatient." Autumn said as she swam over.

He pulled her onto his lap and kissed her neck. "Dessert tastes so sweet."

She laughed softly. "I bet you say that about all your desserts."

"No really my last dessert made me vomit." He said.

"Was it that bad?" Autumn asked.

"She was a tainted sour spoiled little whore who slept around so much her blood was bitter and made me sick." He said. "I was so pissed and disgusted I ripped the bitches neck off."

"Who was she?" She asked.

"Some dumb bimbo I had been chatting with for almost a year." Gates said. "Her friend wasn't nearly a pain as she was she actually put up a fight."

"And she still does put up a fight which has only increased thanks to you for killing her and her friend." Autumn said.

Gates eyes widen as he finally realized it was Autumn. "Sh...

His words were stopped by Autumn driving a syringe deep into his abdomen.

Gates started gasping as she drove another into his penis. He started thrashing causing water to go all over as Autumn held him down.

"This is for Becca you bastard." She said driving another syringe into his eye.

Gates face along with his body started bubbling as Autumn got out the tub.

He continued to scream as his face continued to bubble as Autumn dried off and put her undergarments back on.

His face turned bloody along with his body as she zipped up her dress and grabbed her heels.

As Autumn walked towards the door a loud explosion of Gates exploding into a bloody mess made her stop.

She turned seeing the water was now bloody, the ceiling had remnants of him on it, and the water was overflowing making the floor bloody.

"Revenge is much sweeter then dessert." She said leaving the room.