Status: Complete

I Will Not Bow

Chapter 5

Her vision was blurry as Autumn came too. When her vision focused she noticed she was sitting in front of a long dinner table and her hands were tied behind her back.

"What happened?" She asked herself out loud and froze when she heard a low chuckle from behind her. "Show yourself."

"Forceful I like that in a woman." The voice said sounding familiar.

He slowly walked from behind Autumn till he was by her side.

Her eyes widen. "Matt?" She said. "What am I doing here and what's going on?"

"You're here to answer some questions." Matt said. "And how you reacted last night wasn't very nice."

"Well maybe you should leave a girl alone when she tells you too and don't try to get every young pretty thing you see in your bed." She said.

Matt's eyes flashed while there was another chuckle. "Shadz she told you." Jimmy said appearing from the shadows.

"Shut the fuck up Rev and you watch that mouth of yours." He said.

Something about the way he said it made Autumn hold back her smart remark.

"What do you want?" She asked.

"I told you you're here to answer some questions." Matt said.

"I don't know anything." She said. "And where's Becca?"

Matt grinned. "You want to know where Becca is?"

"Of course I do!" She said annoyed.

"Okay." Matt said then snapped his figures.

Autumn turned her head to see Synyster walk in carrying a black trash back. He came over giving her a smirk and set the bag on the table.

"Release her." Matt said to someone behind Autumn.

She turned her head to see Zacky come from behind her.

Grabbing her by her arm he pulled her back and cut the ropes binding her hands. Autumn moved her hands and rubbed where the rope had imprinted on her wrists.

She looked at the bag noticing the four guys looking at her then it with lively eyes.

"What's in the bag?" She asked.

Brian grinned. "Why don't you open it and find out?"

Autumn looked at it before sitting forward and grabbing the bag. She untied it and looked inside.

She gasped and dropped the bag trying not to vomit. Inside the bag was the decapitated head of Becca.

Autumn started hyperventilating and crying. She got up rubbing for the door. Jimmy sped over slamming the door shut and wagging his finger back and forth.

Autumn turned to see the others coming over. "What the hell are you people?" She asked hysterically.

"You really need to calm down." Matt said. "All that yelling and crying is starting to hurt my ears."

"Why?" She yelled. "Why did you kill Becca?"

"Cause I was hungry." Brian said. "And Becca was a very tasty morsel."

"You people are sick." Autumn said backing away she was stopped by Matt who grabbed her and sat her back in the chair.

"Please just let me go." She said sobbing.

"We will after you told us what you told police about us." Matt said.

"Nothing except that Becca was last seen at your house for the party." She said.

"What else did you tell them?" Zacky asked.

"Nothing!" She screamed then cried out as her head was slammed on the table. Her eyes meeting the dead eyes of Becca's.

"If I were you I'd lower that tone of yours." Matt said sitting her back up. "Now what else did you tell police?"

"I don't know anything else you freaks!" She screamed then yelled as her face was slammed down again.

"Now that was really uncalled for." Matt said sitting her back up again.

"God." Autumn said sobbing.

"Sorry sweetheart God's not here to hear you or help you." Brian said.

"What do you want from me?" She asked.

"Still haven't decided that yet." Matt said with a grin.

"Please." Autumn said as he started to stroke her hair.

"I've been around a long time saw every kind of human being there is." Matt said. "I don't really have a high opinion of the human race in general but you're different and alright compared to the majority of you."

"If you're not gonna let me go then what are you gonna do with me?" She asked again.

At that moment the door opened and a brunette haired woman came in.

"What is it Michelle?" Brian asked irritated.

"It's time to go so do whatever y'all are gonna do with her." She said.

Autumn cried harder as Matt grinned. "This is gonna be fun."